Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private In The Garden of Abaddon

Bri4_1.png

Briana_Div.png

Continuation of The Battle on Metellos

Briana_Template.png
Wearing: XoXo
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof , Aiden Porte Aiden Porte , Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest , btw Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren

Briana felt the warmth of light as Luric sprang into action and then was consequently cut off, entrapped.

Athletic and fast, Briana could not hesitate if she intended to keep those in her charge safe. Dancing forward through the light of the Force, Briana used her momentum to send a powerful push at Wallgofs midsection and free her cousin from his grasp. Within the same breath, the cerulean shine of her blade snapped to life and swung in a wide arch between the Sith and her team to give them the room to breathe..

This could have been settled peacefully, had he just surrendered… but she knew from previous experience that this Sith would have no qualms of killing them all where they stood - they never surrendered quietly. Adjusting her footing, she swept the lightsaber into a neutral stance that would ease her into any form, in the event of sudden attacks.

A Jedi’s weapon is never used for attack, it is a tool of defense.

The words struck her now, more then ever. Etched into her mind through the careful tutelage of her Master, Valery Noble Valery Noble . She had never truly understood the meaning of the words and at times found them ironic, being of the mind that the best defense was usually a quick and decisive offense.

With that mindset, it was then no surprise that another Jedi tenant struck more profoundly, deeply.

A Jedi must always be prepared to do what is necessary, must be able to judge what is and is not necessary. Must be of a strong mind to make these vital decisions.

Aiden and Lurics safety? Necessary. Her own? Not so much…

Her path forward was made simple by these rules.

As her resolve solidified, her crystal blue eyes blazed with another sort of light, one that matched the ferocity of her spirit, betraying no sense of weakness.

"Now, I know you offered me mercy but I must say. You are a very sorry lot, two Padawans and a single Knight. You have no chance against the chosen Sith Lord of Naga Sadow. I shall offer you this Briana, surrender now and you can join me and your brother. I have already seen into his mind, shown him the truth, broken his Jedi spirit. Follow him onto the path of the Sith as you followed him into being a Jedi."

“You lie.” she hissed, unbelieving. “Brandyn is my brother, I know him and he would never join the Sith. Neither will I.” Briana had sensed some of the painful emotions in her brother the last time they’d met, filled with a sort of shame and defeat that was uncharacteristic of what she knew of him… but for all the shortcomings her brother had… he had twice as many favorable qualities. Kind, thoughtful, brave. Her resourceful brother whom she would rather have at her side than anyone else. No… this Sith was wrong about a great many thing, and she would prove it.

Dust and grit swirled in her wake as she shot forwards, pushing out with her hand to throw a swelling ball of energy at the grate behind Wallgof, bringing it down on him while Briana continued to encroach upon him, her saber swinging down with a loud hum, moving left to right across the upper torso in an attempt to catch the Sith with either the metal grate or her saber.

Briana_Div.png

Last edited:
Location-Metellos
Allies: Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren
Enemies: Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof

"Lies and deceit...." Aiden responded, as he stared at the hollow sith. Mistrust and such were their ways, even amongst each other. That's all that was being done now was a lie.

The Padawan ignited his lightsaber, the green blade came to life and his hand left arm extended outwards slightly to prepare himself for anything he would throw at them. However it looked to Briana as she moved first and the Jedi closed his eyes for a brief moment gathering himself with the force, focusing and centering himself. Despite the chaos swirling around him and the deceased Jedi that was at his feet a few moments ago. He didn't deserve that, there were many Jedi that had lost their lives that didn't deserve the fate that had fallen them. While he was just a padawan, he wanted to make sure that Luric and Briana would be safe and weren't harmed.

He would need to do his part and do as well as he could.

Show no fear, and have faith in himself and those with him.

His friends.

The Padawan opened his eyes and his left hand opened up, utilizing the force to attempt to hold Wallgof in place so that his allies attacks could hit their targets.

Theme: This
Equipment: Beskar armour, single red Lightsaber
Tags: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Aiden Porte Aiden Porte | Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest | Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren
The Sith Lord smirked as he heard his words unnerve Briana, she was attempting to stand strong. Prove him wrong by defeating him but Wallgof was not letting that happen. He had come searching for her for a reason, and that reason was to cut her down. To show her brother Brandyn that even the strongest of his siblings could not defeat the power of the Dark Side. Looking at the ragtag trio, Wallgof was assessing threats and it was clear that Briana was now moving in to attack. Searching her chances to take him down and it seemed that the other Padawan was ready to assist her.

His Lightsaber was attached to his belt, not leaving his hip as the two Jedi ignited their Lightsabers. He felt no rush to use it yet, things were only just beginning and to use his Lightsaber would end the fight so abruptly that it would spoil his fun. Better to let them learn slowly they had no hopes in defeating him as he broke their spirits. The taste of their hopeless cries of mercy or defeat were all so sweet in his mind that it excited him plenty already as he bounced on the spot like a child waiting for their treat.

The metal grate was harmless, even the Lightsaber was not that much of a threat. Beskar was made to counter such standard Jedi attacks. No, it took more than this to have Wallgof concerned for his life. Gripping the grate, he crushed it into a heavy metal ball, launching it towards the one Padawan he did not know the name of. Blocking Briana's attacks with his Beskar covered forearm. His laughs were audible for her to hear as he knew the metal ball launched would break the concentration of him being frozen on the spot.

"Briana Sal-Soren. Your brother would have died if I wished for it. Do you think you could survive an encounter with me?" He asked in a taunting tone. His attempts to enter her mind, to infect it and corrupt her mind were starting. Ensure that she could not fight or would not be able to stand fighting him and then things would get a lot simpler. "I only wish for you to remain at your brother's side. He knows that you follow him wherever he goes, even if he resents you for it. Hates that you are a better Jedi than him." Attempting to force Briana see visions of her brother resenting and cursing her out for being better than him. For stealing his spotlight.

Using the Force, he guided her Lightsaber away from him. His right hand reached out towards the other Padawan and a powerful blast of Force Lightning crackled towards him. Attempting to cause searing pain in one Padawan and devastation in the other. All the while, Wallgof was laughing deeply. Naga Sadow was laughing deeply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom