Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Garden (Nickolas Imura)

3Ook7Jil.jpg

“Miss Pirjo, the Alparas flower are in bloom right now. Once every one hundred years. Very rare,” said the botanist that attended to Pelleaon’s Garden in the old Imperial Headquarters, now occupied by the Primeval.

“Would you show me where those are?” she asked, curious to view these exotic plants.

“Right over here,” he said and he led her to a grove of beautiful white flowers. She leaned over to smell them and their fragrance was intoxicating and unlike anything she had ever smelled, the scent as rare as the flowers it seemed.

“Wait here for Master Imura please,” he said and gave her a flourishing bow before leaving.

Perla strolled around the garden to pass the time and thought about what brought her to very place. Over the last few months, the Dathomir exile and Primeval initiate of the Bleeding Sun had searched fruitlessly for a Force Master for the last few months, and after a couple of her own failed attempts at alchemy, decided to contact the Sun network for Masters. Nikolas Imura came up on her radar and although he could not take her on as a more regular neophyte he was interested in teaching her a few rudimentary skills that she could expand upon.

Pelleaon Gardens would be a lovely, pastoral setting for their training - lush and fruitful containing the most exceptional plants and flowers found across the galaxy. But it wasn't as if she was here to stroll under shaded maple trees with Master Imura like two lovers would. Perla knew that the dark side of The Force that she longed to embrace could be repugnant, monstrous and loathsome even. The juxtaposition of its destructive nature with the stillness and beauty would be interesting to see.

She sat cross-leggged in the middle of the enclosure, breathing in the open air and floral scent as she waited for the Sith Lord to find his way to Pelleaon Gardens.

[member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Jacen Rahl"]

3Ook7Jil.jpg

No armor shrouded his form and no weapon was apparently at hand, yet a look in his eyes would tell any who saw that he was a predator. The House of Rahl had sent envoys to various governments of the galaxy, excepting the Imperial Remnant. Jacen would give them something, but it would be not an envoy and it would be with his own hands. Of the nations he had entreated with, only the Primeval had offered to host the head of such a small state, so here he was. Dressed in the finest linen shirt, though it still had no sleeves and therefore showed off a myriad of scars down his arms, both of a ritual nature and others by weapons or claws. The shirt was tucked into soft nerf leather pants which were in turn tucked into calf high leather boots. A sash adorned his waist, the green white and blue colors of Anderahl were intertwined in tribal patterns. Any who were familiar with the culture of Anderahl would know that the sash identified him as The head of the House of Rahl and King of Anderahl. The sash was the only item of dress that denoted a noble status, though the clothing was expertly made and of the best materials.

Jacen stepped from the Palace and into the gardens, he had been told to enjoy himself on the grounds and he was always most at ease in natural settings. He stepped out into the gardens and an almost imperceptible shift in manner overcame him, as if he had had a weight lifted off his shoulder. He closed his eyes and felt the sun on his face. Thus is how someone would find him, eyes closed and stepping slowly through the garden, feeling his way with the fledgling power he held in the Force.

[member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Perla Pirjo"]

At the noise of another being in the garden, Perla turned her head around and could see that a tall, well-built figure was stepping into the sunlight. The witch initiate wasn't familiar with the colors of his wardrobe or what they signified, but his clothing was made of the finest materials, that she could see. Perla herself wore a simple black linen dress because she knew it would be good for whatever movement their training would require. This man was no doubt a warrior, that was clear in the build of his anatomy and the scarification on his limbs. And even though he didn't resemble a Nightbrother, she knew he had come from some type of planet with a tribe mentality, perhaps a natural planet untouched by overpopulation like Dathomir.

She rose to greet him but didn't bow or fawn. She stood there plainly and said: "My name is Perla Pirjo. Are you here to train with Master Imura as well?"

[member="Jacen Rahl"]

Perla Pirjo said:
"My name is Perla Pirjo. Are you here to train with Master Imura as well?"
Jacen opened his eyes slowly and gauged the young woman who has addressed him. He looked her up and down for a moment, then smiled. The smile was warm, welcoming and natural, though it still held the edge of predatoriness. That was something that couldn't be helped, his entire mental being was one of a predator. He bowed his head slowly, his eyes never leaving hers as he did so.

"I had heard that Master Imura was offering some training, I figured that I would avail myself of his teachings while I was here." Jacen knelt down on the ground, then sat on his heels. "My name is Jacen Rahl. It is a pleasure to meet you Lady Pirjo. May I assume that you are to be a student today as well?"

[member="Perla Pirjo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom