Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Bloodworks

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Bloodworks was quite a company, she had to admit that going to them well their ships were pridefully in her eyes not Damorians designs but that was find. She was working to make this into quite a sight to behold and their reactors were top notch for the things she wanted to do with the carrack's upgrade. She would have to convince their leader and with the tibanna gas from Danger she'd be able to do a great many things that she had to think about plus her work on the Rac that had used one of the reactors previously for itself. It had her thinking about a few things and she could maybe work to reproduce a nn stealthed version of the rac for the woman to sell. "I am Isis from Damorian, here to see Zenva Vrotua."

a69e13d1070a4a86fef8cc2a698cd7f6_large.jpg

Hunter's Quarry, a mass of rock, titanium plates and durasteel supports, home to the Vrotoa war machine. The station itself lacked weaponry of any kind, counting on thick stone and hardened metal to protect it. Of course one still had to contend with Clan Vrotoa and her fleet of war ships, lead by a fierce flagship The Siege Breaker.

Clientele and guests were left unmolested, provided they deactivated any weapon systems during their approach. Once docked with the station visitors, such as [member="Isis Varida"], were met by a security team. Hand selected warriors from Zenva's personal death dealers, The Matron's Elites. The sergeant in charge listened to the request to see Zenva, his reaction undiscernable beneath his combat helmet. After several long moments the sergeant nodded to the woman, "Lady Vrotoa will see you shortly. Please follow me." The sergeant turned to lead the way through the complex, the remaining warriors of the security team falling in line behind the woman.

The group walked in silence for several minutes. From time to time they passed large windows that looked down over various production area. Other windows looked outward into empty space and distant stars. In time the sergeant stopped before a large set of dark wooden doors. Pushing one open he turned back to the woman behind him, "Please wait here. Lady Vrotoa will be with you momentarily."

Inside was what could only be referred to as a church, a temple of some kind at any rate. Rows of wooden benches filled the main floor and massive chandeliers hung from the ceiling. Candles, actual wax burning candles, filled the room with dim lighting. Dark, twisted shrines sat in alcoves along the walls. In short order another door, near the far end of the chapel, open. Zenva Vrotoa herself made her way in, stopping before the first shrine she came to. This place, the station, the temple, this was her home as much as any she had known. In her home the matron of Clan Vrotoa went sparsely armed and clad in her favored armor. She drew one of her two pistols from a holster on her thigh and set the weapon down before the shrine. She murmured a prayer in her mother tongue of Zabraki, head bowed in reverence. When she finished the Zabrak turned to face her guest for the first time. "You must be Isis of Damorians. You wished to see me?"

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

There was a lot to take in as she was looking over everything she could. The side that like seeing things and how they worked or why they were there. There was so much going on and forward with a small look on her face as she didn't need to give much to some of them. Her multi tool and utility belt before she came to a stop. Watching to see what they were talking about as she started listening with the force t try and hear anything but it wasn't perfect... or good. The problem with trying to learn as you go and not having a master while she finally saw her prize. The woman who made all of this possible and her hand went to run along the ridge of her head as she spoke. "I am and I did, my teams were impressed when we were working with your reactor for a ship someone brought to us. Rather then just copying it and making our own we'd rather work with you to try and get more attention."

Zenva flashed a smile, pearl white serrated teeth gleaming in the candle light. "Well, thank you for not stealing my design. I would have been gravely insulted if you had."

The Zabrak began walking down the center aisle. With a roll of her wrist Zenva gestured toward the bench closest to her guest. "Sit." There was no question or offer in her tone. The Blood Matron was accustomed to issuing orders, not requests. "I have seen the schematics for The Rac. She is impressive. I am proud to have my reactor installed in such a vessel."

Zenva came to a stop a few feet away, her arms folded across her modest bust. "Tell me, Isis of Damorians, what do you intend to offer should I provide you with more of my reactors?"

[member="Isis Varida"]

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

There was a moment as she stood there and was commanded to sit.... Her ego was always there and ready but a small bruise to it wasn't worth throwing away credits. She knew it was like a dance and you needed to know when to well deal and when to push back as she moved over and sat down stretching her arms out with a smile on her face. "I am glad you were impressed, my engineers will enjoy hearing that, they put a lot of hard work into it." Her smile remained though while she thought about what they would want to partner up. "Well there is the usual credits that comes from all deals, we will be able to help push your products and the new things we are looking to bring out can be used for yourself."

There are qualities one expects to see in a smile. A warmth to someone's expression, amusement or joy of some kind illuminating one's features. Zenva's smile was nothing like that. There was no warmth to her smile. "You offer me money, miss Isis? I have money. You offer war ships which I am fully capable of making for myself."

The matron laughed softly, a hard cruel sound. She moved forward again. Settling herself against the back of a bench before her guest. "My products sell themselves. I don't push my company on anyone. I have no need for advertisers. Is there something you can offer me that I don't already possess?"

[member="Isis Varida"]

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

There was a look at the woman as she smiled a little. Something more huh... well something different. "Well something more then that I can only offer a chance meeting with some of my friends. They like buying things and expanding. With their help I was able to construct a large shipyard in the outer rim to expand a little. As well as access to far superior supplies then the scraps Seinar leaves around the core." There were other benefits but saying they enjoyed commissioning special secret ships well you didn't want to always talk about that. "We also have some of the most skilled engineers and builders with several lifetimes compared to the humans."

Zenva's yellow-red eyes narrowed for a moment as she considers the other woman's words. "New business partners are useful." The matron folded her arms once more. "Very well miss Isis. I will provide you with reactors at a five percent discount per unit. Every additional business dealing you help me acquire, I will reduce the price an additional five percent. Not to exceed fifty percent. Does that sound favorable to you?"

[member="Isis Varida"]

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Now that did sound better and there was a smile on her face while she held an arm. "We should celebrate and I'll be able to make a few calls as it were. With your reactors in them the new model carracks will preform better then expected I am certain. We'll also be able to give you full use of our Ion Encumbrance Package. The system we salvaged and modified from the Guardian Mantis. There are a few other pieces we are working on, one utilizing kinetic plating and special threading to reduce damage to our fighters from mass drivers and flak cannons, new railguns with different styles as well as something special for combat teams."

Zenva's smile changed dramatically. The cold hateful expression vanished in the blink of an eye, replaced by a pleased grin. "Splendid." Her hand dipped into a pouch at her hip, drawing a small comlink out. With a chime, the channel opened, "Kil'kae, a pair of tumblers and a bottle of aged whiskey please. Afterwards call the Cyber division and have them project the schematics for The Ion Encumbrance Package into the chapel. It's a weapon system miss Isis makes. I'll see it, thank you."

The response was immediate, the main doors opened as a pair of Zenva's Elites entered. A small silver tray was set down beside the Matron's guest, two glasses and a bottle of dark liquor atop the tray. The guards bowed in respect before turning to leave, hands reaching out to touch shrines as they went. Zenva waited for them to leave, a satisfied smile curling her lips. "Pour. We shall toast our new found relationship, hmm?"

[member="Isis Varida"]

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Isis watched with some impressed awe at the efficiency of how the men were working which had her looking at the woman with the drinks now. "Yes lets enjoy it." She was more then happy and sending the information to ones like [member="Darth Venefica"], [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] and [member="Camellia Swift"] who were among some of the ones who liked to get from her. She had a few others but they were the easiest ones she had been working to make products for. Draco might like them as an alternative to his isotope five reactors but she rubbed her hands together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom