Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Stark Contrast

Calo Shan

Chasing down the devil.
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

A loud clap of sound emitted out from the engine of a Vanquisher class starfighter. It was slightly larger than your average starfighter, making room enough for a small cot and a storage locker, but Drayus didn't mind. After all, he was always on the move. Whatever he needed would suffice for what his ship could fit. In a way, the ship was almost like his home.

The thrusters of the ship kicked in, and allowed the rugged looking spacecraft to descend on an opening on the lush, tropical planet of Felucia. On a normal day, he would likely retreat towards the caves of Felucia to hone his abilities, but today was not a normal day. A Sith Lady requwsted his presence, more aptly known as Kära Vi'dreya.

He licked his lips in anticipation as he walked amongst the various wildlife on Felucia, the Warrior's metallic boots crunching across the foilage. It had been quite some time since he had heard that name, not since his own time as a Jedi Knight. He removed a pear from his pocket and bit into it, his teeth crunching across the fruit as he contemplated.

Hm. How far she has come. He was eager to see her once more, see just how far she had progressed within the ranks of the Sith. Drayus himself was working on becoming a Master, and perhaps Kära, being a Master in her own right would offer some... guidance, let's say.

He bit into the core of the pear, and discarded it amongst the Felucian wilderness, and stepped further into the jungle to meet an old friend...

Calo… Or Drayus as he was now known. Kara had not spoken to this particular Sith in… Well, a long time. He had been within the Jedi Temple during her capture at the hands of the Master, Syn, and there she had met both Thurion and Calo. But that had been years before, when she was but an eight year old child. Things had changed, she was no longer at the mercy of lightsiders who sought to convert her. She was the Lady of Medea, her own Sector of Sith Space, and the Jedi would learn to tremble at her feet as she quaked their worlds to submission…

And thus was the reason she had begun to call upon her contacts, far and wide she drafted them in. Calo… How much use would Calo be to her? Individually, little; there were many, many Jedi out there, but collectively? When used alongside others? Well, then this Sith would prove useful indeed. Quality controlled, of course, Calo was not a useless individual, and numbers did not necessarily win wars.

Venturing forth, through her Palace, she made her way down to the throne room. While Kara despised this particular area of the Palace she understood the need for keeping to traditions and upholding appearances. If I want to be treated as a leader, I must show myself to be one, and that involved both the physical and aesthetic sense.

Work had to be done, and Kara intended to follow it through.

@[member="Drayus Siodmak"]

Calo Shan

Chasing down the devil.
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Drayus realized the ramification of showing his face here, presenting his abilities to a Lady of the Sith. He knew there would be something she wanted from him if Kara had truly learned the ways of the Sith.

But that was okay. Drayus too, seeked knowledge, perhaps to learn the art of Sith Magic. After all, if someone can make you more powerful, you pledge your life to them. When they can no longer do so, you dispose of them so no one else may gain that knowledge.

Drayus entered the throne room, peering up at Kara Vi'dreya, the woman seated on the throne. A shame. He would have been a Sith Master too if he hadn't wasted so much time on listening to the lies of the Jedi. He removed the cowl from his head, and allowed Vi'dreya to gaze upon his features. He bared a striking resemblance to the Jedi he used to be, bar that his skin was now grayed, a touch paler, and his iris was yellow, as if a fire, with the influence of the dark side. He knelt down into a bow towards the Sith before him, a malicious grin spreading across his once kind and altruistic features, in stark contrast to the Jedi Knight he once was . . .

Her eyes narrowed upon him when he entered, hands settling to either side of the throne she was placed upon. She knew who it was immediately, despite the years which had passed since she last saw him. "Calo" she murmured, eyes narrowing as she pushed up and began to walk toward him. He was not a Jedi any more, but all the same the young woman could not help but feel some form of revulsion at being near him. Perhaps it was her memories of being with the Jedi, the only good thing to have come out of that having been Thurion... Although even that she knew had been a mistake.

"What are you doing here?"

Calo Shan

Chasing down the devil.
@[member='Darth Kyros']
Drayus chuckled slightly, before bowing his torso towards the woman before him. Once he stood at his full height, his luminescent eyes, turned yellow by the Dark Side had met her own. He studied her form for a moment, the way she spoke. He could tell she was not fond of him, but he cared not. There was work to be done.

Of course, Darth Kyros had her reasons, however. She was right to despise what he once was. He took in a deep breath as the power of the Dark Side burned in his veins. At times, it felt like a narcotic. Drayus' thirst for knowledge in the Dark Side had become insatiable.

"Mm.. I suppose we better cut to the chase. I seek knowledge in the art of Sith Magic, and I presume you have your own agenda, do you not?" He brushed off some of the dust from his shoulder before glancing back at the Sith Lady. For the time being, he would lend his services to her. No doubt his skills would prove useful to her, as her knowledge in the arts of Sith Magic would to Drayus. A mutual agreement at it's best, a Sith would only pledge themselves to a being until they have imparted all in which they knew.
And that was exactly what he had planned to do.

She chuckled aloud to what he said, pushing up from the throne she immediately made her way down the dais and stopped only a foot from him, staring into the very pits of his soul through his eyes. He thought her to have, and to be willing to part with, such knowledge? Shaking her head in his direction she leant in close, her words brushing against his ear.

"There is no chase; you come to the wrong place, Calo, and you presume too much."

With a wave of her hand she gestured for him to leave, body gliding back up to the throne which had previously housed her body. "Scurry back to the Jedi, Calo..." Leaning back in the throne she watched him. Alchemy was a skill she was not going to part with, especially not to someone who had yet to prove their loyalty to the Empire; did he take her for a fool?

Calo Shan

Chasing down the devil.
A look of disgust parted on his face. The Jedi? How dare she, they were not his family, not after what Sharr did. Kyros was able to feel the rage seething off of Drayus' body as he yet stepped closer to her throne.

"Do you take me for a fool?" Drayus spoke, his words resonating through the hall as they seeped with anger. Drayus would not so easily give up. He was determined, and he had the skills she desired to build her own sect of Inquisitors under her.
"Don't tell me you don't have your own agenda, your own plan and reasoning. To each our own, Darth Kyros. I have my own plans, and you have yours. They just so happen to meet at a crossroad, so I propose an... alliance between the two of us. My services for yours." Drayus bowed his head lightly, still leaning on his Sith Sword...
@[member='Darth Kyros']

She rose from the seat as soon as he stepped closer, her eyes alight with fury, the usual icy blue replaced by a sickly, sulphuric yellow. "You presume too much." The fact she had to repeat it caused her to seethe with anger, and for a moment Calo would be able to feel a seering heat across his back, although no flames were present. To most it would be enough to bring them to their knees, to many it would cause them to step back and realise their mistake. Kyros did not know nor did she care which category Calo happened to fall into.

"Do not presume to know of my plans or intentions, Calo. I am not the child you once knew, the tables have turned. You do not come into my home, into my sector and presume to throw demands at me, is that understood?"

Slowly her bubbling anger resided and her icy blue gaze returned. Calo had, once, been a close associate of hers. Never on the same level as Thurion, but the roots for a possible friendship had been present all the same. "You have yet to prove yourself, Calo, prove who you have become. Submit to me, earn your place at my side once again, and then I will call you by the name you now go by, then I will harken to your wishes and mayhaps I will assist you. There will be no other in this Empire willing or able to assist you in the ways I can, so do not presume to scurry out of here in search of another. You wish this to be a crossroads, Calo? Then submit, and we will see where it takes you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom