Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Spite of Family

Objective: Become aware of what his family has done since most Major Fels left the Galaxy

"My, Lord. Welcome aboard the Fel Imperium Vessel 'Baron Fel'" said a slightly irrationally voice that approached from behind. "From what I understand the Current goverment is being ruled by Emperor Alexander Fel II. And of course a Regency Council and a Grand Premier. Is that correct"? Asked Savik. He wanted to understand what archaic thing his cousin did since the orginal Fel Empire had disappeared on orders from Grand Vizer Antoine Fel, his great grandfather. "Yes, Lord Fel" replied the voice. "Do not adress me as Lord. I am an Emperor regardless of what anyone in my family may think! It was the rest of them who abandoned entire fleets of ships and Armies of soilders! It was my father and my mother who gave them salvation! Gave them purpose!" He yelled. It was true. At any opportunity he would give them a history lesson of the Empire In Exile. Whether or not they chose to accept ot was on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom