Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search of Scimitar

''Aside from the fact that it would be impossible, I am a wonderful fighter and am currently fleeing both the Republic and the One SIth. I am in need of a pilot, and I assume one of you is an experienced one.''

''How much will you pay?''

''I do not have credits, but I offer you my sword.''

''How do I know you won't back stab me the first chance you get?''

''You don't.''

''Alright, it's settled.'' Ke'Cholo sent a kick into the Zabrak's chest, but it was quickly intercepted. The Zabrak attempted to twist Ke'Cholo's leg, but he was simply too big. Whilst the Zabrak was preoccupied with trying to pull the leg out of it's socket, Ke'Cholo unleashed a full power cell of ammunition into the Sith's skull. He was simply not quick enough this time, and the blast pierced his cranium and vaporized his brains.

Brushing the brain matter off his coat Ke'Cholo looked around at his crew who was rushing in to help him. He holstered his weapons.

''Last time I deal with a force user, let's split.''

Qaeth ran around to the back of the vessel and quickly unlocked it's loading ramp. The ramp descended to the ground and the crew filled the small ship. Ke'Cholo activated and rode the lift to the cockpit while Jal and T'Chungo examined the cargo hold. However, Ed remained in the sleeping quarters of the ship, awaiting orders.

Ke'Cholo had just arrived in the cockpit when he turned around to find Qaeth arriving as well. Ke'Cholo gestured to the ship's controls and top of the line fixtures.

''Quite the beaut, I'll check the stygium cloaking when he get back to Tek-1''

''Ke'Cholo, I do not disagree with you often...but I don't like this ship. I can...feel the darkside pulsing from it. It comes from everywhere.'' Qaeth said, sitting down in the co-pilots seat. He played with one of the left behind spare parts.

''Q, it's fine. We're not Jedi. This thing doesn't have any more power than that Makoto did. Shake it off, we'll be fine.'' Ke'Cholo started up the vessel, it's systems booted up for the first time in several hundred years. He grasped the piloting sticks and got a feel for them.

''Hey boss! We found a speeder down here!'' Ke'Cholo heard Jal's muffled yell. Ke'Cholo grinned from ear-to-ear at the knowledge of the speeder's existence. He made a mental note to check it out after they arrived home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom