Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Search of Luck

Ruusan... Beautiful... magnific... Peaceful, isn't that why the jedi have a temple here? It does not matter for Kaidan though, it is not what he's looking for, he is not a jedi, but a knight, imperial knight and before that is a Spectre. The new overlord had plans for his new friends and Ruusan was part of it, from the informations he had, The world was rich in Iridium, very valuable and money is exactly what he needed.

Arriving in the orbit, several ships landed on the planet deploying troops and especially workers and miners. Kaidan was up to something here and nobody else seemed to know, neither should they, all he wants is to get some resources that may help him in the future.
He got out of the transport ship still dressed in his imperial knight armor walking to one of the soldiers.
"We are preparing to build the base, sir, it is confirmed that rumors are true, there are deposits of Iridium on this planet." The soldier said with a salute and Kaidan did not hesitate to answer "Good, make sure everything is ready as soon as possible, we can't afford any kind of delay. Also I want someone scouting the whole area, there is no telling what dangers this world may have."
"Yes, Overlord." The soldier said before leaving to do his job whil Kaidan crossed hs arms staring at the workers and waiting for someone to bother him with anything.

[member="stardust"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Jardo Snow"]

Stardust padded up beside [member="Kaidan Hawk"] and looked out amongst her men...she smiled and looked over at them

Have they found anything yet?"she asked and looked out again

Nevertheless she was now known as supreme Commander dust, commander of the entire army she now commanded

She started walking away to go and see the ground closer

"They seem to know the location, we just have to dig, I suggest begin digging and building the base in the same time as we need to be quick" He said as the man begun working hard, it wasn't a small task to do this and go unnoticed, but the soldiers seemed to guard the whole place well, it should not be any surprise from this planet if they keep a low profile, maybe the jedi are still around? But why would they care? If they do however, is not like the overlord and supreme commander couldn't handle it.
The digging begun slow but as the time passed the men begun to dig faster, the mine was supposed to be their source of money.
"Now there is the waiting... The most annoying part. I will be looking around these forests for a while, help the others scout, I trust you can take care of these guys."

She nodded"indeed, good to know they have found the location...now lets hope its near the surface"she said looking out acrosswayching then work the ground

She nodded again"alright be back before it gets to quiet....I'd hate to have my second in command missing

[member="Kaidan Hawk"]

"No worries, the worst thing it could happen is to find a jedi that would bore me about how dangerous my path is and how evil I could become." Kaidan never liked that... In his eyes the jedi were amazing, but too overcautious, Kaidan was different he wasn't a jedi, he wasn't a sith, he was a knight simple as that, for him, the only dark side is in the man's soul for in the end it is still a matter of choice.
Kaidan begun to walk to the forest where the other scouts were heading, it wasn't long until the building site could no longer be seen. He was alone in the beautiful forest, it looked amazing, the trees, the grass, the clear sky... A very nice view yet he did not seem impress, he was rather distant... he felt something... Something he thought he felt before... It was.... cold, really cold, it was not natural, he felt it through the force, but what can it be?

Kaidan stood for a second concentrated on what he felt until suddnly blaster shoots are heard. He comes back to reality and begins running in the direction he heard the shots, something was wrong here, he knew it. But there was no enemy when he arrived, but only 7 scouts 5 of them shooting at 2 others who were already covered by great trees, the scouts didn't seem to be normal, they weren't hiding or using the training, only coming closer and closer shooting to kill.
"Cease fire! The Overlord commands you!" He shouted at the five who without hesitation disobeyed and begun shooting at him.

It was strange, what was wrong with these ones? He could not understand, yet he couldn't think about that now, Kaidan ignited his purple lightsaber and begun parrying the blaster attacks one by one with fast moves, he was a bladesman, but didn't lack other kinds of training, he managed to redirect some of the shoots killing 2 of them then jumped rolling on the ground behind a tree. "Stun, now!" He yelled to the 2 scouts that were still on his side, they understood immediately what he wanted, but not why.
They did set his weapons on stun and managed to easily stop the defectors as they were concentrated on Kaidan. It was only fitting he'd take them alive, he had to know what was going on and there was nobody he could get the answer from.

He walked slowly to the bodies of the scouts with lightsaber still in his right hand the other 2 scouts following him. "Status report, are you injured?" He asked the scouts and the answer came fast "No, sir, just a little shaken, we weren't expecting this..." One of them said before to be intrerupted by the other who was really frustrated "This is madness! Insanity! It's the voice! Im telling you they heard the voice too and followed it's call! It doesn't want to be found, it hides, it's scared!" Kaidan looks at the man with confusion, what is he talking about? "What do you mean man? Who is scared?" The man does not respond instead gets back slowly with a terrified expression and hand shaking. "I will not be the victim of it's wrath... I will not!" With that said he begins shooting multiple times at Kaidan and the other scout, Kaidan managed to avoid being shot as a terrified man is not the best shooter, but the other scout wasn't so lucky, he got shot in the shoulder which made this situation even more weird, he could have shot the enemy, he could have got to cover, yet he seemed to have been stuck.

Without much thinking, Kaidan gives the scout a disarming slash and uses a force push to throw him into one of the trees knocking him out.
Something was very wrong... What voice? What is going on with his men? The other scout got up slowly in shock, it was clear imprinted on his face "You alright? What's going on here, soldier?!" He was known for patience, but now it was at it's limit, his men were attacking each other for no reason and he could see this one ready to do the same by the way he was looking at him. "It's scared... Is the voice... always the voice... Scared... It hates you... Both of you!" He said slowly raising his right arm with the blaster trying to point it at Kaidan, it was shaking as if he was trying to fight it, in vain though. "It wants me to kill you... But I won't... I won't!" With that said the man points the blaster at his head and shoots much to Kaidan shock. The man could no longer obey his orders, but could still be loyal... and he was loyal until the end...
Now he knew it something was really happening here, he could sense it even more powerful through the force.

Chaos ensued the base as men started attacking each other

Much to Stardust's dismay she watched one fight then another and another till she finally stepped down mask on her face"WHAT is the MEANING OF THIS! "she yelled before almost getting hit by a tool, to which she dodged and knocked the man out getting on her com" supreme Commander to overlord come in we have a problem at Base

She said as she held her hands out to temporary paralyze the roguo soldiers"by the force what is going on here"she said and rushed out into the fray of chaos to try and get everything in order

After a few minutes she had most of the men contain or stunned and rest inside so no further incidents could occur

[member="Kaidan Hawk"]

Kaidan kneeled before the man who chosed to suicide instead of hurting his superior he stood and thought but it was not the best moment. He received the message from the supreme commander, it looked like not only he had a problem. "Copy that, Im on my way." He had no time to explain, neither could he have guessed what happened at the base, the best to explain this when he arrives, sadly he had to leave the unconscious men here and send a patrol after them when he arrives, there is no way he could carry them all back by himself.

Kaidan made his way to the base well at least this is what will be once it's ready the mine too, thought theproblem seemed much more complicated than he expected, yet he wasn't surprised either, the whole place looked as if there was a fight. With big steps he went right to the supreme commander "They attacked you too didn't they?"

[member="stardust"]

She nodded as she was setting cross legged meditating "yes they attack me...guessing they attacked you as well, I've got the ones who acted out in containment and medics tending to wounded as well as all soldiers within a builidnf....what ever is here is not friendly and doesn't want use here

She said as she focuses trying to find out whatever had messed with her men's heads to cause such a problem

S mething strong in the force is here, unknown and obviously scared....we need to find it and convince it we are its friend...maybe even have it ally with us
[member="Kaidan Hawk"]

Kaidan listened and considered, he remained silent for a moment then spoke "Im not sure... I felt it too.. it was cold... empty... I cannot describe." Strong in force indeed... to control people like this... "Team Alpha, this is overlord, we've got unconscious soldiers at the coordinates I'm sending, get them and report to the base asap!" He said in the communicator to the other scout team then looked at Stardust "We have to get at the bottom of this... I bet we can find this... thing through the force, it clearly does not affect us and some other soldiers so we should be fine... I am not sure what would happen if we get closer to it though..."

[member="stardust"]

Hmmmm troubling this is....fear I sense....hmmmm"she said and stood as she started walking keeping her eyes closed as she walked"I believe what we seek is below use not above or on our level

She said and walked into the dig site eyes still closed"come out....we mean you know harm at all"she attempted at calling whatever was out there"we are only coming to build a base and mine some materials...we will leave you only if you stop terrorizing my men

[member="Kaidan Hawk"]

Kaidan followed Stardust into the dig side then inside the cave that was supposed to become their mine, he felt it again, but stronger... colder... darker. "They are mine!" A sinister voice was heard, "Fear, passion, wrath, so many feelings, so much power! Such a shame you are not using them..." The voice continued, Kaidan could feel it, it was something dark, something very strong in force... It could not be alright at all... "You are mine spectres! Servants, weapons, slaves, and you will obey!" The voice yelled in their heads attempting to control the two force users nothing could help them but themselves, only their will could resist the power of this enemy, turning back would solve nothing, the only solution was to move forward and find whatever this thing may be, bringing more soldiers inside would be a risk of falling in this creature's control, the variables weren't in their favor.

[member="stardust"]

Stardust let a breath out, she showed no fear herself as she has already been on deaths door several times...this was to her merely child's play

My my tough words for a coward who hides in the shadows"she said walking in deeper without fear still

And your mind powers will not work on me...neither will threats"she said stopping and started emitting her own force signature

Consider this....I've been through hell and back lost some limbs...and done very evik things

She said grinning"and you expect me to be afraid? Hahahahhaga your a joke who prays on the weak of mind and expects those strong to bend over....no...I'll put you in your place
[member="Kaidan Hawk"]

Kaidan remained concentrated as the enemy was trying to take over his mind, he was powerful, he could not deny that, but not enough to overwhelm his will, he walked forward with Stardust until they found 2 different caves this was going to be a matter of decision after all.
"Why proceed? Do you really believe your companion can be trusted, little twi'lek? Do you really believe his purpose is true? That he will be your allie until the end? He will turn against you, his name may have been changed but not his deeds, the worlds he burned, the thounsands he killed, you are nothing more than a puppet." The voice said in Stardust's mind in the same time talking to Kaidan "Kaidan Alexander Hawk... Is this the name you chose? Is this how much Lord Argalus fallen? You had everything, Argalus, you had power, you had the dark side with you, nothing could have ever stopped you... a power that can be yours again, instead you would choose to tag along with this twi'lek? This weakling?! Do you really believe she will ever accept you as the Overlord of the spectres, or that she won't try to stab you in the back and send you to the very sith you seek to destroy?! Claim this power Kaidan... It can be your again." He could not believe what he just heard... He was... A sith?! No.. that xould not be possible, it is a lie... it must be a lie, he had to think clear and he knew it.

"Power...No...Not again...NEVER AGAIN!" He thought begining to clear his mind, Stardust would not betray him he thought it was just another lie. "One of these caves must take us to him... But I sense the power from both, it must be another trick, he wants us to separate." That much was obvious.

[member="stardust"]

She cleared her mind

You try saying he's killed thousands...but I've killed even more then that...no man is safe from sin and in that nor safe from killing ....and even if I'm a puppet it is my destiny then...one I will bend

She nodded to him

Then we divide and conquer.... I got a few words from that karker

[member="Kaidan Hawk"]

Kaidan went in the right cave rather silent, it is possible for him to have been a sith lord? a dark jedi or who knows what? It didn't really matter, he had to have his mind clear, no distractions. He moved forward and the cave didn't seem to end, yet he could see someone... a figure in the shadows, so he approached... who could be in a place like this... a place plagued by the dark side. No sooner did he said something than the figure turned around, it was the man from his memories.. the one in the scary armor. As soon as he begun to approach, Kaidan ignited his lightsaber and took a defensive position. "Well, well... It's been a while.. wasn't it?" Kaidan knew this had to be someone from his past... but who? "Who are you?" The man removes the helmet from his head revealing his face... Kaidan stood in shock... it was... him "Look careful weakling... Im the man you are supposed to be... I am shadow that once ravaged my enemies, men, women and chilfren alike, I am what you could be if you chose to embrace the dark side again... It is your true potential, one that will go to waste without me." Kaidan looked at the man for a moment... he hated him... he hated himself, a hate that he did not hesitate to use, he jumped on the wall of the cave and then at his enemy with a powerful blow, one that was parried by the enemie's red lightsaber, but it did not stop Kaidan, he continued to attack again and again fast and strong, that part of the cave was enlightened by the lightsaber fight, the two combatants seemed equal, nonne took a hit, both were parrying the other's attacks.

[member="stardust"]

It was aa terrible battle, the two were fighting with so much anger, an anger that only fed the artifact's power, Kaidan knew it was wrong, yet he didn't try to stop it. He kept fighting, attacking and the enemy with his red lightsaber kept parrying.
Both were extremely fast in their attacks and both wanted desperately to win, but the enemy was on his terriotory, here his pwoers were at it's apex. The clone attempted to cut off Kaidan's feets, a failure as he jumped and voided the hit, he begun tohave a hold over the situation, but not for long, the clone hit him again and again and again, until he could finally feel those scratches, it wasn't much, but enough to know that the Overlord was loosing.

"It dosen't have to be like this, Kaidan, there is always a choice, give up this silly project and embrace the true power!" The clone said as Kaidan got hit by the lightsaber on both his arm and chest. Falling on the ground. He had several scratches already and the enemy was not tired at all.
The clone pushed Kaidan into one of the cave's walls and kept him there while beginning to choke him. He could not breath, and barely think.

After few moments of pain, Kaidan attacked the clone with a force lightning, he put as much power as he could in that attack, it wasn't his rage fueling it though, so he managed to escape the enemy's grasp, but not win the fight, he immediately reignited his lightsaber and jumped on one of the cave's walls then at his enemy with a powerful blow, the clone managed to parry, but barely kept his balance.
The overlord kicked the clone in his chest making him to fall on the ground rolling then immediately getting back on his feet, Kaidan didn't waste any second, he attacked as fast as he could and managed to hit the clone a few times until he finally hit his chest and leg making him get serious injuries.

The clone then attempted another strike with his lightsaber, in vain as Kaidan catched his hand firmly and begun to slowwly move it away then suddenly stab the clone in the stomach. The overlord looked directly in the enemy's eyes were he could see his shock "i will never turn back to the dark side...Not again... Never again." With that he pulled out his lightsaber and let the clone fall on the ground and vanishing after a few seconds. A though fight, but he won, yet there was still the war.

Outside the cave though, the workers were already building the base and attempting to create a new mine, it was going pretty well it seemed as they worked hard and faster than expected.

Running to the bottom of the cave, Kaidan discovered a great place where the artifact was supposed to be... he couldn't help but see a man with a hood taking the artifact away. Kaidan swiftly jumped down the "cliff" beginning to run in his dirrection, pointless though, several soldiers with blaster rifles came from the other exit of the cave, the place where the hooded man ran.
The soldiers immediately attacked Kaidan with their blasters who begun to parry as many times as possible, yet they were too many, he took a few hits as the enemies were falling down killed by their own weapons.
Kaidan then ran to the closest soldier and cut his rifle with his lightsaber then stroke at his chest, after that he used the force to pull one of them from the right and throw him at the remaining ones in his left then used the force lightning on them to finish the job.
He won... Yet it felt as if he lost, the man dissapeard and the fragment aswell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom