Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search for inner peace

"Hey" the ship tremble while passing the atmosphere of Ruusan but not because of the entry, but the incoming fire. The cruiser was in high alert, and the engine would be shutting down "Release the fighters, more energy to the shields!" A slap woke him

"That will leave a mark" his skin would get red "You were levitating the entire room..." at a quick sight the image was as described, with objects in his room in mid air "...and we are reaching Alderaan" everything landed calmly, to avoid breaking anything important. Venus knew she had to do something to stop this episodes the first time furniture were levitating in the rooms.

"I know that you are a fighter, and i agree to helping you with your company, but i think our weekly conversations need to be more regular" their dinner at a finest restaurant was a good way to release stress. "I was dreaming about the battle of Rusaan" said scratching his head while he was getting up "The land forces should´ve destroy the turrets. Stop that, you capture the facility" Acaleus stood up and walk to the little kitchen he had installed in his ship and prepared a coffee. The Techno Union was a good memory, although that fade away quickly "Accumulated some scars, lost the few friends i had in that battle" "You work in that bussiness because it keeps your mind occupied. It will start accumulating stress if you don´t solve your own issues" the cup was getting filled while he cut some bread. Venus leave to the pilot sit, as the sight of the planet was getting closer. She sounded scared.

"The rich human in that city owns a mining company in others planets and we need some minerals. You will have a bussines meeting with him while I research his company HQ for any sign of illegal activities that could do us harm" "Alright. If you dont level the place, we could go to a bar later" They enter the planet and landed in the spaceport at daylight. Acaleus and Venus walked outside while officers came to investigate their papers. Venus wore her formal suit, while the assassin was wearing a short with a light grey polo to avoid suspicious.

Acaleus rented a speeder and drove on the limits of the city, but mid way he sensed something that make him stop. Something in the forest catch his attention. He stop in the middle of the road, hidding the bike in a bush and start walking. The only weapons he was carrying were his two wrist lightsabers, that could pass as an arm holopad for the innocent eye. After having trouble about the direction, few minutes later the force located the signal, not that far away. Pushing bushes and branches out of his way, the sight of some droids and a wall alarm him. With a quick jump and as fast as he could, Acaleus reach the tallest part of a tree to have a better look. It was his regular reaction towards what could be an inminent danger "Maybe some laboratory or sanctuary of some kind. Last time i get distract from my mission"

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom