Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Search for a Sith

So as I've come back, I'm in search to progress this character of mine. With a bit of an update to accommodate for the time passed as well as the changes in relevant topics to Ayla (namely the Alunrovaan), I'm ready to set her back on track, and this time around with more purpose and a clearer goal. Particularly, to find a Sith master. While I wasn't opposed to an apprenticeship to a Grey Jedi or anything along those lines, Ayla is far more attuned to the Dark Side anyways. Might as well let that side of her flourish and grow, and if anything see where the conflict within her goes. Anywho, anybody interested in some threads and formal--preferably strict and hands-on--training of a physical powerhouse Force-Sensitive? Siths are indeed preferable, especially one with some attachment to an antagonistic faction, though I'd be fine with any master attuned to the Dark Side.

If anyone is interested in an example of what--RP-wise--I'll be providing, basically the only thread I had with this character was this bit. Towards the end it gets pretty forced, as I wanted to speed things along and get the two characters featured connected and in the end assume a master-apprentice relationship before she joined the Seven Swords at that time. So, I'd probably say my story-telling in that aspect begins to degrade in the thread after a while, but it's still a fairly good example of what I have to offer.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]
To be honest, your character isn't exactly what I'm looking for to mentor Ayla; however, I was in the process of making another character, which seems far more suited to be mentored by the Scarlet Ghost . I'll link the character to you via PM in a bit, and if you're interested you can see for yourself how suited they may be to each other.

In the end, Ayla is still open to a mentor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom