Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff In Regards To Annihilation: Tython

This announcement is meant to be more of a compliment than a change of the status quo. We, the unified SWRP Staff Team, are reacting swiftly in concern to the massive amount of activity focused on the most recent Annihilation thread, Shatterpoint | BotM Annihilation of GA Held Tython.

In light of this massive surge of focus, under my direction the SWRP Staff Team has been authorized the following special circumstances:

1. All RPJs will be directed to help judge this thread, upon conclusion. RPJs may waive this and forfeit their position of judgement at their discretion.
2. Admins may fulfill the position of an RPJ to assist with judging.
3. No Staff member will be required to abstain from posting in the thread and will be trusted to maintain an unbiased attitude when judging.
4. SWRP Owner Tefka will serve as the presiding Admin and will release judgement once the thread and Victory Judgement has concluded.
5. Tefka will be assisted by the Admin team.

I hope this is seen as a "down to earth" approach in reconciling the surge in activity in the best way we can while allowing the community the optimal amount of involvement with the entertainment. Usually these announcements are reserved for the Major Faction Owners involved, but with as many parties involved, I felt this a special circumstance that demanded a special response.

I hope you all have fun, I hope we've allowed as much room as possible to just worry about "the journey" and not about "the end", and I look forward to watching the event continue to unfold.

For a small example, this Annihilation has already crossed a threshold that took the Csilla Annihilation nearly five times as many days to cross.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom