Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

in need of work...

i made this character as a new beginning. i have some idea where i want to take him but for now he is a blank slate.

i want to get this guy off the ground and to do that im looking for a job.

salvager, body guard, mechanic, anything (ok maybe not anything but you get what i mean)

anyone up for a RP ?

@[member="[URL="http://starwarsrp.net/user/3920-brin-vext/"]Brin Vext[/URL]"]

If you're looking for the specific job of mechanic, I could put you to some good use.

@[member="Skorn Draclau"] hmm and what would the pay for the job be?

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"] im not looking for anything specific. just one or two RPs to get me enough IC credits to get Brin on his two feet.
what jobs are you offering?

sounds doable. what type of ship are we talking about ?
on bored mechanic gig or workshop greece monkey overhaul ?
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

@[member="Brin Vext"]

Job is still open. If you're ever looking for more full time work, I'm looking to assemble some officers for the Republic Navy to be apart of a fleet.

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
for some reason im not getting notified when people tag me in things so if you start up a thread post the link here or PM me.
just set the scene of what condition the antique in is and where i will be working (in a ship hanger, in a workshop, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom