Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of stories and RPs.

So, to save space and time from switching between characters, im going to list a quick and small blurb about all my chars that are open for new stories and roleplays. Nothing is off the table and i in no way want anyone to think the idea they have will not be something i am open to as I have done every form of Story there is out there at one time. It all just depends on if we can get a good story idea going and keeping up interest in it. Keep in mind im open to talking about any story, be it one thread or several, and while ill talk it does not mean that the characters will be open to ever story. With that said lets get to work now why don't we.

Solan Charr:

One of the two main hybrids on this list(Not counting Thalia Rist). Solan Charr is by far my second most developed character on the board and is likely the one that people know when they see me as he is the one for which i have been able to focus on. Very limited in abilities, he has a set skill area with specialization in those areas unlike another character on this list. He is also the most unorthodox of my characters. While most of my characters will fit their alignment to include a much wider range of storytelling, this character was created to give a more realistic approach to the idea of using the darkside. He remains to keep his morals and reasonnings yet due to his reliance on those emotions that drive his morals themselves he recognizes he could never effectively use the lightside. Atleast not as powerful as it would in his use of the Darkside. This makes for a unique character for which to RP with because he lacks for the most part the psychological corruption that comes with the darkside while retaining a sufficient deal in the physical corruption. It also includes the fact that the man has fallen to corruption wholly before, thus he is cautious of using inherently darksided powers unless absolutely necessary. (That of which he only knows two, highly untrained powers.)

Solan is publicly a ally of Clan Garon in particular, as well as a devoted supporter of the Republic without being directly tied to the Jedi or it's Military. For the most part his place in the Republic is truly unknown to all but a few in character, for reasons of his own and that of those who know. His more public place of note is as a major shareholder of Aurora Industries as well as the ruler of the world of Kesh. This will be the place Solan can normally be found when business does not pull him away from his home. He has a young daughter whom also remains with him though her mother is not talked about often by Solan unless asked about and even then it is reluctant in explaining.

Emilia Marean (Alexandra Feanor)

samurai-women-warriors-Jade_Hand.jpg

Originally known as Alexandra Feanor, a person whom may had come to known as friend or foe, Emilia is what remains of the old personality. Effectively eviscerating the other from her mind and tearing it to bits while in the Netherworld Emilia was transferred into the seventeen year old body of a Zorren whom her ally had been able to find. As such she had then taken a new path for which would bring her to a point where she joined the Jedi order. While retaining all of her former memories and much of her powers, she removes herself from a position of knowledge completely where only three people truly know who she was before now. Emilia as such now retains a visage while not alone of a weak and rather new to the force apprentice, matching her abilities and capabilities in combat up to what they should be to ensure this illusion remains intact. While not the best long term plan it completely opens Emilia up for countless more stories as all past relations and actions are as far as she is concerned either forgotten or hidden.

Nauren Oricion, Glyph

299869-137298-zayne.jpg

Glyph is, quite honestly a younger Solan. Retaining many qualities like solan but without the amount of mind breaking that happened to him, Nauren has a much better hold on his empathy and unlike Solan is generally far more controlled with his emotions. This allows Nauren to unlike Solan have that ability to use the Lightside if ever trained in it. Though a key feature of Nauren is that he does not use the force in combat. Very rarely will he use it to harm someone, even an enemy. The only use being to enhance his own body and protect it as he views the Force as a defensive shield rather than a sword, knowing the damage it can cause as a sword. Nauren also knows the Royal Family on Naboo quite well, considering the daughter of the queen his friend even and caring enough about her to make sure if ever something happened he would try to be there to cushion the damage. Nauren has recently picked up jobs within Techno Union space and can normally be found there or along the fringe worlds of the galaxy.

Thalia Rist, Princess of Onderon

cebd98f99800c6422e960017e8dc64ec.jpg

Thalia Rist is meant to be a human character, much like Solan but not completely. In being such she remains very separated from others on the grounds of what she is thinking and after the recent assassination has become very bitter. The loss of her father left her to seek ways to get back at the Sith though her heart condition prevents such. This leaves her painfully yearning to find a way for her to serve her part which has led her to show more interest in politics so that she can continue to work. Connected to Alderaan through her father, and Onderon through her mother, Thalia understands both cultures quite well and is on record for saying that she would never let the Vong do to Onderon what they did to Alderaan.

All other chars:

Free for all, no real story on any of them so if you have one that you are curious about, we can do a story ASAP and get them moving.

Possible ideas..........

Solan:
Your daughter dies. Some kills her. Have Solan deal with it. I'd suggest watching Taken a few times.

Emilia / Alexandra
The past comes back to bit them on their ass. Insert here enemy from the past or someone that either one could have wronged comes back.

Glyph
Learn that his shield of the Force is broken, and needs to be used as either a sword or as both a sword and shield. My character can help with this development.

Princess
She gets some dragons and tries to take over a few cites. I mean.....I could have my character whisper some Dark side opinions and thoughts to her. Asking and telling her to give into her passions in life. Or I could have my character be a leader of some decent on either planet. I'm game for both.

Lao Tzu said:
She gets some dragons and tries to take over a few cites.
Wrong GoT Char, but none the less LOL.

None the less your ideas did make me laugh man. If you do wnat to pursue one of these shoot me a PM, i got some other Pms from the other day to deal with but i am interested in doing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom