Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of master

lwrumble

Chattza Thuku Navik
Hello, I posted something a few days ago in the special thread just for padawans in need of masters, but I have received nothing back, so I thought I would make a post here. I am a padawan looking for a master who particularly specializes in lightsaber combat, but is also sufficient in the force. I am not too picky and will learn whatever you have to teach.

Oka Osaa

Chattza Thuku Navik said:
Hello, I posted something a few days ago in the special thread just for padawans in need of masters, but I have received nothing back, so I thought I would make a post here. I am a padawan looking for a master who particularly specializes in lightsaber combat, but is also sufficient in the force. I am not too picky and will learn whatever you have to teach.
Its being neglected I guess :/

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Chattza Thuku Navik"]

General way is make an open thread in the temple and one can get to you.

Or alternatively the stronger way to get improved is to join the groups. Quenladose is leading a team right now and all are welcomed on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom