Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of Graphic Artist

Or someone who is really board.

Need someone to help make some awesome buttons for my Twitch Channel and to help me just kind of make it pretty and stuff. Thanks in advanced! Oh also if anyone is willing I'm open to learning. Anyways drop me a message here, skype or in my little inbox on the board <3 <3 <3

PS you'll of course get your name blasted saying how awesome you are.

[member="Kyra Sol"] :D

Buttons for like my twitter link, Facebook link, Instagram, Eventually a Donation button and some banners with my name and stuff. My twitch channel is in my link if you wanna see where it would go :)

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Blaire and me are always available for editing stuff. I'm actually working on some stuff right now, so if you want I can help out. Don't know about Blaire though. Last time I checked she was replaying KOTOR II for the eighth time. Or was she watching SNK?... One of those.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Whelp, one out of *insert number here* done, and only *insert number here* left to go.
I would've gotten it done sooner, but Blaire was recovering from the death of yet another fictional character (turns out she was going through a visual novel. According to her there were "To many damn plot twists").
2464b5e.jpg

Much banner, such CubicKitty, wow, cool potato. Apparently Blaire hid some words in the back (again), but I have yet to find anything. I'll try to get some other stuff done today if I have time.

Do these work for you? I can change the size if necessary.
The coding on here is different then the one on the site I used to go to. If you have any problems with trying to get these on your Twitch, just ask me and I'll figure out the proper coding for it.

*nod nod*
Whelp, if you need anything else, I'm sure Blaire (or I) could use something to get her mind off the many, many plot twists of her latest obsession.
At least I've managed to keep her away from GoT spoilers.

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] :D :D Got everything so far looking great. Just gotta figure out how I can edit in KamiNeko and some sort of text to separate my panels >:3 I SHALL ADOPT KAMINEKO AS MY BOOTAN :D :D :D

1e3f4ab41b7a.gif
Because Lord knows I'm ebil in combat >;3 mew mew​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom