Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Need of a Teacher

I haven't really ever thought of joining a faction or anything with this character, well until now. That wasn't really on the agenda because of his situation in his story. But now, I think it's time to get him involved.

Maybe a faction isn't what he needs but he does need a teacher. It doesn't have to be someone who shapes air. Though I wouldn't mind him having someone who can as his master. Honestly I don't care if his teacher is a NFU or force sensitive. I've always liked the idea of him joining a military type group. So if it's a guy/gal forging him into an elite soldier, I'd be happy to make it happen.

If anybody's interested just let me know.

His ego. And his apprentice.

He is the GodKing of a planet, but he holds no affiliation to the faction whose cloud it resides in.

I have been looking into it recently though, so as student and teacher they might be able to find one together.

[member="Akabane Jarvik"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom