Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Faith we Rise, In Doubt we Crumble(Seraphina Shel'Tah)

"I don't want you to run... or walk or even think about moving on from my side..."

Varus couldn't help but smile as the woman grazed her nose gently across his a few times, knowing that this was the most intimate of moments for her. It wasn't until he realized that he'd never loved anyone the way that he loved this woman that he'd actually begun to get a bit worried, unsure of what this might mean and what she was doing to him. He didn't necessarily like the thought of someone else having so much control over him when for so long he'd been alone. For so long he'd been a free bird, relying only on himself, though on more than one occasion he'd gone out of his way for the better of others. Now he wasn't sure who or what could possibly come to be more important to him than this woman right in front of him.

She had an unnerving source of control over him, and he was actually a bit afraid of what that meant for him. He'd been hurt before, and he knew that if the one that had eclipsed all others, even his parents, really wanted to hurt him, he'd be shattered no matter what kind of strength he possessed. He might have been the strongest man breathing that very moment, though he knew he was not, but that fact would matter not. For if this woman desired, she could crush him with but words. His heart was always weakest, after all, which was why he'd been so guarded all these years. She'd fought him and struggled past those walls and those barriers, and here they were.

He was doomed...

"I wouldn't have you away from me for even a moment.", he told her, reaching up with either of his hands and gently taking the woman by the neck, his thumbs grazing up and down her jaw lines. "I'll stitch you to me if I have to. Though, what would be the need? You're already under my skin and infecting my heart..."

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Sera smiled at his words. Her reply would come in the same form of sarcastic playfulness that she was well known for by this point. "Well, I do have to leave your side sometimes. Besides, if you stitched me to you, it would take me forever to get anywhere, given your pace." Her tongue protruded from between her lips with a coy smirk on her face. A small yawn snapped her out of her lovestruck daze and she sat up, looking around the darkened room with a bit of the sheet wrapped around her. "We've been in here a while now...You think we should check in with our hosts?"

With a small twist her legs slipped off the side of the bed and placed feet on the cold floor, eliciting a small gasp from the unexpected temperature change. Standing up she threw the sheet over Varus' head as she made her way back to the washroom, checking on her clothes to see that they had mostly dried. Taking them from their resting place she returned to the outer room and began to dress, her back turned from Varus as she did so.

[member="Varus Shatterstar"]

Varus sighed lightly as he reached up and clutched the sheet veiling his face and pulled it down so that he could see. It seemed that no sooner had Seraphina left his side in bed than she was already at it again. Back to her playfulness and games, picking and joking, and he wouldn't have her any other way. She had a way of making sure not to go too far, and she knew when to be serious, which was a redeeming quality seeing as she was so playful.

He had been about to say something, but he refused to interrupt the sight he was being blessed with that moment as she was facing away from him. Pink legs and bottom working to pull up a pair of pants only just too tight. Twisting and shimmying as she forced her supple thighs and backside to fit. It was all too good to ignore, but he was ripped from the moment as a clank clank sounded from the door.

"Two minutes!", someone called, which surprised the young blonde who bolted from the bed, falling as he did. He caught himself and searched for the shorts that had been lost in the sheets at some point.

The girl turned her body instinctively as the rapping on the door came unexpectedly. Her hands nervously reached for where her lightsabers would be, though quickly found that they were left off to the side table from earlier. It seemed her momentary startle was of little consequence though, as it was simply a crew member informing them of their imminent arrival at the starport on Ossus, where they might finally end this long journey to and from Dorin. It would certainly be nice to be back on familiar ground, safe, and together.

"Well, you'd better put something on besides that sheet. Appearances and all."

Sera slipped her feet into the long knee-high boots of hers, zipped the sides, and straightened out the cloth along the coatdress before reaching for her pair of sabers and connecting them back to her side. Her eyes glanced back to the bed. It was in complete disarray. Anyone who laid eyes on it would know what happened without having to think too much, and so she proceeded to work on straightening up things a bit before they arrived.

Untangling himself from the sheets, Varus found his shorts that he'd lost track of, pulling them on as Sera straightened up the bed as best she could. As she did, Varus found a shirt that had been stowed away in one of the drawers of a dresser in the room, not worrying once for a moment about taking it. It was a simple white t-shirt, of which there were a few others inside, and he didn't hesitate for a second as he pulled it over his head, and adjusted it for comfort. He then pulled on his jacket and slipped on his boots, lacing them up before turning and grabbing his pack off of the top of that same dresser.

"Alright. Let's get the hell out of here.", he said with a bit of a relieved sigh before turning and slinging the pack over his shoulder. He then made his way for the door, slit it open and stepped out into the hall between the common room of the ship and the hangar. When he did he stopped and turned, holding out his free hand towards the hallway and holding the pack by the strap with the other. "After you, Beautiful.", he said, narrowing those ice blue eyes on his pink lover, watching her carefully as a sly smirk slowly crept up and found itself in the corner of his mouth.

"Come on. Before they come barking at us again, Love..."

Seraphina laughed briefly at Varus' banditing of the shirt from the dresser drawer. She reached over as she meandered towards the door behind him, her hand dipping down to pickup her own pack from the floor and slipped it over her shoulders. A quick smirk danced its' way across her lips as he gestured for her to step out in a sweet, endearing tone in his voice. The metal beneath her feet clanked against boots as her legs strode forward. Her right hand drifting towards Varus' left as they walked, eventually reaching it as she intertwined her fingers between his with a smile, though still looking forward.

"This was...Quite the journey."

They would soon be on the ground, the lush forests and jungles of Ossus to welcome them back. The familiar territory of the Jedi temple standing high through the trees and the smell of the rushing water from the waterfall to echo through the breeze. The simplicity of it all, despite the never ending conflict that waged around them was what she was longing for after such a long, arduous trek through plains, rivers, mountains, and woods.She would be happy to see her own room for once, and more of him in the future.

Varus felt the woman's hand and smiled as he realized that her fingers were lacing into his own. "It was indeed.", Varus whispered back to her in response as he raised his left arm, their hands still clasped together. He encircled his arm around her neck and pulled her into his side snugly, a wreath of her arm and his forming around her neck. "And unless I'm misreading this, our journey is just beginning.", he told her as he leaned down to her and pressed his lips to hers in a soft kiss.

He then lead her into the hangar of the ship as it touched down, a couple of light jolts telling them that they were ready to vacate the freighter. When the hangar door opened, Varus started walking and lead the pair of them down the ramp and back out into the free and open air, as fresh as it had ever been, the tops of trees all around in all directions. They had landed on a small clearing a little less than a mile from the temple which was up on a series of more broad and open, hilly territory, which didn't disappoint Varus at all.

"Thank you for going out of your way.", Varus said, glancing over his shoulder at the captain of the freighter who nodded to them as the hangar gate began to rise again, closing so that they could leave the pair of Jedi on Ossus. Engines ignited again and the ship began to rise from the surface of the planet as Varus looked back towards the temple, a smirk rising in the corner of his mouth as he said. "Looks like we get to have a little walk all to ourselves before rest and relaxation.", he said, pulling his pack tight against his shoulder as he started to guide them towards a dirt path towards the temple.

"What's for dinner tonight, Beautiful?", he asked, emitting a bit of a laugh as he was clearly passing a sexist joke towards the woman playfully to see how she might respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom