Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private In Darkness, a Beginning

Lord Odion

L

Until a few days ago, Odion had never heard of the world Moraga. His focuses as of late had taken him deeper into the Brotherhood’s sphere of influence, and the ambitions he had set before himself demanded his near full attention. Yet, when some of his Dsiciples brought word of a “creature” wreaking havoc and terror on Moraga, Odion had taken interest. He had been moved to action when one of the Disciples in question, a weak Force Sensitive, reported that she had detected the Dark Side of the Force involved. He had secured a ship, and made his way with all haste to the world.

Tracking down the exact location of the rumors had been a simple task. Locals to the area all spoke of a region of the jungle that no one travelled to for fear of never returning. Coupled with the strong pull of the Dark Side, Odion had set his course deep into the dense jungle. His crimson blade cut through trees and branches to clear a path for him, and had he relied on his own vision and guidance the locals had given him, he likely would have lost his path. But he focuses his mind on the pull of the Dark Side, and the being that, even now, he was certain had detected his intrusion upon their territory.

Blade in hand, Odion continued to cut his path forward, waiting for the moment he would finally meet the one he had come for.

Kyla Kiminn

Kyla Kiminn

K

Tags: Lord Odion

As the Dark Side presence grew stronger and stronger to Odion he would notice there was a gray mist forming over the ground, sticking to the trees and even mixing with the air right in front of the Sith Lord. In this part of the jungle not only did the sentient Moragan of the planet stay away it seemed the wild fauna did as well. The mists grew thicker and thicker until the pull of the Dark Side of the Force was all that guided Odion. Not even the glow of his blade could cut through the gray surrounding him.

Suddenly Odion would feel the creature he had been seeking. The mist started to dissipate, replaced by a green glow from a supernatural fire. Behind the fire was the vision of a dark-skinned woman, arms waving around, eyes glowing green and voice chanting in
Dathomiri. It could be made out that she wore a cloak of some sort, but the hood was down, her hair was long and braided and behind her three trees were bent unnaturally into a hut that served as her home. The gray mist emanated from the green fire. The woman seemed to be a sort of eye within the storm of mist.

“Who disturbs the domain of Thielniav?” the woman hissed sensing Odion’s presence. “All who come here die at my hands and the power that I wield. You have a strength to you though. A challenge,” the woman gave a cackling laugh. “It has been a long time since I have received a challenge. I hope you’ve brought more than that puny blade though. Others thought that weapons would be enough. Blasters, vibroaxes, it didn’t help them in the end. My powers seep inside of you and will destroy you.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom