Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important: Netherworld Dominions - Please Read

Please make note that the event dominions will end this sunday. After which we will no longer be able to initiate new dominions to acquire territory. I would like to harness our writers between tonight and Saturday to at the very least plow through the three dominions we currently have going. They can each be found here:

1. Ossus
2. Ruusan
3. Loronar

Ideally, if at all possible, we would like to get the above three complete as well as start three more by Sunday night to secure our sphere. Any dominions started before 6:59 PM EST will be allowed to be completed before the end of the Netherworld event at the end of March.

I know these are very exhausting at times, but we are just about out of the hole now!

Thank you very, very much for all of your hardwork thus far! It is VERY appreciated!

We got this guys! Keep churning out good-quality posts, or at least get some in when you can. Every bit helps! From what I've seen, I know we can get a few more done without skimming on quality or story. You guys are seriously awesome! :)
For the Republic!

If everyone wouldn't mind focusing their posting efforts on Ossus today that would be fantastic. Loronar and the newly posted Attahox are not as important as they are two of our three concluding planets for the event and will have until the end of March to complete.

However, if we could focus our posting efforts on Ossus so that we can launch one final dominion before 7 PM EST that would be fantastic!

Thank you to everyone again, you are all lovely!

One more update!

Loronar has been completed!

That leaves:
We have 7 days left to complete these two, but they are both lagging behind in posts currently. Each only have 12 or 13 posts of the 50 post goal. If we can secure these in the next few days that would be fantastic. It will close our loop in the south sector and we'll all hopefully have a breather from both dominions and invasions for some time. Again, thank you all for your hard work! It is very, very appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom