Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important Message To All Silver Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
30t0ztd.png

Silver Shadow Transmission Incoming.

Harrison, Connor
……………………………………..
Launching:

“You are here for one purpose and one purpose only. To serve the Silver Jedi Order as Shadows. Infiltration units, special-forces and gatherers of intelligence who will not exist to anyone other than your fellow brothers and sisters. Using your own personal strengths and qualities, you will blend into any environment and become all-but invisible to the untrained eye of your allies and enemies alike. Even those in the Order will not know you serve Silver Shadows.

You will embark on often risky operations which may involve going deep undercover to find out about enemy strongholds, going behind enemy lines to rescue a fellow Silver Jedi or to take out a high-value target, or utilize ambushing tactics against the enemy.

The enemy fights dirty. So we must fight dirty too. That it something we can do.

I know that somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know. You’re here because of those who made you question yourself and what you can give to the galaxy. You once felt you had to hide in that big shadow, but now I will lead you to strike from it and to protect those who at one point unknowingly made your resolve stronger.

The galaxy isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, nobody is going to hit as hard as fate. But it’s not about how hard you hit out, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how the Shadows move. Forward. As one.

Now if you know what you're worth, follow me and show what you're worth. You must be willing to take the hits, and no pointing fingers saying you couldn’t cope because of him, or her, or them, or that, or whatever. Cowards do that, and I know that’s not what you are, because you wouldn’t be here if you were afraid of what’s out there.

Some hope for the future. Some wait for a call to say that the days ahead will be the best of all. Not us. Hope shines brightest in the dark.

From out of that darkness, our future will come.

I am Connor Harrison, Master of the Silver Jedi and leader of the Silver Shadows. My second in command is Master [member="Coci Sinopi"], Pathfinder of the Silver Shadows. As a Shadow, we only exist as Agomar and Creimire. Listen to us, learn from us, follow us and we will be unbreakable together. Disobey, deceive or betray us and you will be expelled from the Silver Shadows and face me to answer to your crime.

I am always here for you if you need me and you can reach me directly or privately. If you have any assignments or intel you wish to share for us to investigate and operate with, just bring it to our attention.

Operate separately and we are nothing.

Operate together and we are unstoppable.

Good luck to you, and may the Force be with us all.

……………………………………
End of transmission.
[member="Vexander Graves"] [member="Lok Jorunn"] [member="Oka Osaa"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Niamh Raste"] [member="Cobalt Krell"] [member="Allana Gan"] [member="Eenes Kokad"] [member="Reiko Ike"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom