Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Imperial Supercommandos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horus Vizsla

H
Cwl28onXgAEQETX-1-1024x576.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a flavorful NPC unit for the Galactic Empire, and flesh out Moff Balfour’s operations
  • Image Credit: Actual Star Wars(Rebels Season 3)
  • Role: High-mobility infantry
  • Links:
Won’t you be mine? – Raids Mandalorian Remnant Beskar mine and captures Horus Viszla, before offering him a new path.
CHyPS The Imperial Supercommandos conduct their first mission, raiding some pirates by Maramere.
Looking Beneath the Covers The Imperial Supercommandos, incognito, assist in a raid on the Galactic Alliance.

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Inperial Supercommandos
  • Affiliation: Moff Vilhelm Balfour, 7A&C, The Galactic Empire
  • Classification: Infantry, recon
  • Equipment:
Z-6 Jetpack
Imperial Supercommando Armor(Reflavored Stormtrooper armor that is environmentally sealed)
A couple Thermal Detonators.
One of:
Hard Sound Gun
VT-Needle Disruptor
Verpine Shatter Gun
Mohc Dauntless Combat Blade
Tenloss Type 8 SMG
One of:
VT-Ram Disruptor Pistol
Tenloss Model 9 Type 11 Pistol
Emissary Revolver
One of:
VT-Morp Knife
Vibroknife
Z2 Stun Baton

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Rare
  • Deployment: Minor
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:
+High Mobility: The Imperial Supercommandos are trained in 3-dimensional battle tactics to overwhelm opponents.
+Well Equipped: The Imperial Supercommandos are very well equipped, with access to various different weapons as well as jetpacks.
-Small Numbers: The Imperial Supercommandos are a smaller force. Aside from open warfare situations the supercommandos are only deployed in squads of 4-6.
-Green: The Imperial Supercommandos, while elite troops, are all pretty young due to the newness of the organization. Most have three years of service experience or less.
  • Description: During a raid on Concordia Vilhelm Balfour was extremely impressed with the fight and heart of the Mandalorians protecting a mine despite the lack of a true governmental organization. Deciding that such skill could be harnessed and better channeled with Imperial order and regulation Balfour ordered [member="Anjin Kent"] to capture one of the Mandalorian soldiers. This turned out to be Horus Vizsla. Horus Vizsla, after much torture and influence, decided that he “loved big brother” and was offered a commission to create and train the Imperial Supercommandos.

It took some time, but the Imperial Supercommandos benefitted from a strong recruiting campaign organized by Balfour. After a few months of training a proof of concept run was taken, with Vizsla taking a squad of troopers to take down some pirates stationed near Maramere. Put with Anjin Kent’s Death Troopers the two competed for efficiency, and earned enough recognition for Balfour to approve the program in completion.

Their next objective was to dress down into some armored spacesuits and conduct another raid against the Galactic Alliance, attempting to probe their defenses and response time. Now Balfour sees them as a strong Imperial asset, one that he hopes will help him rise through the ranks.

[member="Horus Vizsla"]

Horus Vizsla said:
Image Credit:Actual Star Wars
If you could amend this to Star Wars Rebels for the sake of posterity, that would be great.

Horus Vizsla said:
Affiliation: Moff Vilhelm Balfour

Please link to the character sheet, not the website profile.

Horus Vizsla said:
Most have three years of service experience or left.
I imagine you meant to say "or less."

Other than that, I think this is good to be stamped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom