Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Summit on Osseriton

1.jpg
The Palace was alive with the hustle and bustle of staff moving to and from to prepare for the coming Summit. The premise was simple. Build Diplomatic Connections, have a good time and discuss business after dinner. All of this sounded good, and it would go great, assuming no one ended up on the action side of a blaster.

Harris stood in his private quarters, pulling the tie over his collar and tying it properly before slipping into his jacket. This would be the first time that Osseriton had completely opened up to outsiders since the end of Toran's regime. And now, with policy changes and a reshuffle of the government, the newly formed Fel Imperium was ready to take steps towards its launch onto the galactic scene.

The first of the visitors were beginning to arrive while Harris finished getting himself ready and began moving to the royal ballroom. The summit would be one to remember. This was the Fel's first time in recent history where they could attempt to befriend their neighbors and have a chance at considering stepping into intergalactic affairs, and Harris had taken advantage of this, inviting every government within 100,000 parsecs. He had done everything he could, now it was just a waiting game to see who would show up.

OOC: The summit will begin after a couple of days, for now just get yourselves established and socialize.
Also, shooting is allowed, but not prefered. Figured I'd put that to keep it interesting.

Rocho was not to particular about what he was wearing, it was what he usually wore when he was at important things, a blue uniform with a cape and silver buckle, though he did make sure to tone down the weapons. Bad idea for someone, already a Trandosham, to walk around fully armed like he's ready to go to war when it was supposed to be a diplomatic matter.

Rocho would eventually enter the Ballroom, making sure to do his best to follow etiquette. He'd been a soldier for four years and an Imperial Knight after that, so he had a good idea of most of what he was doing. It was just that he didn't necessarily know or understand all political matters, and had a bit of a tendency to ignore his own position, or positions in general, unless it was truly important for the moment, like it was now.

Really, it was not the kind of place Rocho felt he fit in, hand shaking, discussing, food, politics, not his specialities. He was a warrior and a hunter. Still, he was in the position he was in, and he was going to follow through with any of its requirements.

Myra

M
Myra stood out for a couple of reasons. First, and probably the most obvious, was the six zabrak all standing at attention around her as she sat at one of the tables, enjoying a glass of wine. They were wearing a rather ornate armor and upon closer inspection were all identical in nature, with the same tattoo and horn patters. The second reason was that she was no representative of any government, but as a CEO of one of an inner rim company with significant earnings and power she thought it best that she come anyway should this Fel Empire require her services. The third and final reason was just the amount of wealth that she surrounded herself with, from golden cuffs, to golden jewlery, to the gold on her body guards armor, it was clear she had some money to throw around.

She would sip at her wine absentmindedly, not really showing interest in many of the unremarkables around her. Yet her eyes would scan the room, looking for those who stood out, buyers, high ranking politicians, fellow CEOs, anyone who she could make some deals with while she was here.

[member="Rocho"] [member="Premier William Harris I"]

The Representative's light cloak trailed at his heels as he entered the ornate dining room. Diplomatic communications had already been established between the Fel and the mysterious Emergence Empire. Now he had been dispatched to act on these communications at a more tangible level. The S'kiss walked with ghostly regality to his designated seat. Once he arrived, he promptly and carefully sat at his table. The appetisers and drinks brought to him were left untouched. He had already undergone the rather average procedure to replace his body's energy systems with one more passive, and did not require food. On top of that, it was standard that all representatives have their faces and heads cybernetically altered beyond recognition. His mouth had been integrated with Skist metals. If he tried to eat, it would just make a mess. And look weird.

The Representative folded his arms and sat with a straight back. He scanned the room slowly with his onyx-coloured eyes, making a mental note of the of the stand-out woman further away.. and her six.. Clones? They certainly looked similar.

His gaze did not linger as soon, he brought his eyes back to his own table, and simply stared at nothing, waiting for the event to begin properly.

[member="Myra"] - [member="Rocho"] - [member="Premier William Harris I"]

Tags: [member="The Representative"] [member="Myra"] [member="Rocho"] [member="Premier William Harris I"]

Diplomacy, a weakness for Mandalorians, but an aspect of life that was needed. Thus when [member="Premier William Harris I"] had decided to have some diplomacy for the Fel Empire, Adenn decided to go. He currently didn't know what capacity he'd play, whether it would be mainly Mandalorian, or more Fel Empire security, seeing as he was the head of security for Harris. It would all depend on whether or not some more Mando'ade showed up, for currently, Adenn knew of only himself and those with him that would be there.

As much as he wanted to, Adenn knew he couldn't show up with a dozen well armed and armored Mandalorians, especially not with his heavier troops. So, he instead came with only a dozen "regular" armed and armored Mandalorians, as regular as it could be for Mandalorians. They each had full beskar on though, and each had at least one westar 35 blaster pistol on them, and an ornamental sword. That's not to say there weren't more Mando'ade on standby nearby, ready to come in at the first sign of trouble. However, the "official" security was composed of those from the Fel military. That said, Adenn was only lightly armed, at least relatively speaking to his usualy armament. Currently he only had his 2 westar 35 pistols, beskad, and wrist weapons. He had left his jetpack at home, instead deciding to wear a cloak on his back with his sword sheathed beneath it.

Adenn walked in through the door, his men following close behind. They knew immediately that they stood out, at first glance, they looked like they were the most armed and armored people present, then again, they were Mandalorians so it was to be expected. While he could've and perhaps should've made his way towards Harris, Adenn instead decided to mingle with the "other" guests and see what was happening. Thus standing there near the door, he gazed around, upon seeing [member="Rocho"] and Harris, he gave a respectful nod to the both of them before moving his gaze on. He passed his gaze over [member="The Representative"] and [member="Myra"], upon seeing them, Adenn tilted his head slightly to the side, observing them and letting his helmet come up with any information on either of them. However, he didn't approach, merely watching for now, if they wanted him, they could come to him. So, Adenn continued his silent observation of the room as he made his way further in, observing people and the surroundings.

Lerropten

My conclusion is logical.
Above Osseriton, a tan painted Lambda, a pair of Yurbian Deathseeds, and a Yurbian Y-TIE came out of hyperspace into the world's orbit. The Yurbian Republic leader, Gadron Borin and his wife and adviser, Leda, looked out the Lambda's front window to the world below.

"We're definitely not on Yurb anymore."

"Yeah. We best split before getting down there." The Gadron nodded, as the once seemingly attached Lervon split into two different forms as the shuttle and fighter followed any orders given by control and landed before the two Lervon walked to the palace, mostly keeping to themselves.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="The Representative"] [member="Myra"] [member="Rocho"] [member="Premier William Harris I"]

Rocho observed and greeted most who entered, and nodded in particular to [member="Adenn Kyramud"] as he did. He'd seen the man quite a few times though not really had a full on conversation with him. Regardless, he was already an ally of the Fel Empire. There were others however who he did take note to look to.

[member="Myra"], who looked rich and quite willing to show it. Along with her guard. He'd keep an eye on them, squeezing the Beast's "handle" as it was being held more like a cane then the lightsaber axe it really was. Convenient that it's shape fit so perfectly as just another item to carry. She however, was probably not one he could work with. She seemed to monetary for him, who was more focused on strategic matters. He was a warrior, not a politician.

[member="The Representative"] was another, a bit more unusual then the richer woman. No eating, just a glance around and return to waiting. He'd keep him in mind as well, and might keep an eye on him more then the woman guards. Just in case.

Most recent to notice was [member="Gadron and Leda Borin"] which were quite a bit of a surprise. Strange sandy like creatures, it was most unusual. They were keeping to themselves it seemed but he wasn't to bothered with not coming to greet them regardless, he walked calmly towards them, but would be sure not to get to close, rather bowing his head when he did get nearer, "Greetings and welcome, I'm Magister Rocho von Trandoshia. I don't suppose I can ask who or what it is your representing? I'm sorry but I'm quite unfamiliar with a lot of the politics going on. If I'm bothering you though, I'll just go." he said in a fairly friendly tone, Rocho had never gone for the uptight style that many did. Not unless he had to, he only even used his legitimate title because it was an official matter.

Lerropten

My conclusion is logical.
Gadron looked at [member="Rocho"] and nodded, and stretched out his hand for a hand shake as he spoke in a monotone voice.

"Of course. I am the Minster of the Yurbian Republic, Gardon Borin, and I along with my wife, Adviser Leda Borin, are here to represent the Republic."

Rocho shook the strange hand of Gadron, odd as it was, but still he did so. Nodding his head to each of them as they were introduced mentioning being chosen to represent the Republic. "Glad to have you here. Normally I really don't participate in these sorts of things, but I figure it is something I should do my best to assist in. So if there's anything I can help with I'd be happy to, so long as I'm permitted. I don't have the highest rank on my own perhaps, politically speaking, but I know a few of the people who do generally so that helps."

[member="Gadron and Leda Borin"]

Maria had heard about the diplomacy summit. She had never been to one, so Maria asked her brother, Alexander, if she could go. Alexander said yes. Maria had been missing Mike.; Mike had not talked to her or sent a message. Itwas like he disappearefd. Maria wanted to try to find Mike and thought that maybe she could find some answers at the diplomacy summit. She saw the [member="Premier William Harris I"] . She said "Hi. Can I ask you a question?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom