Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Imperial Shroud Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Dax

I
sniper_stock_x_by_phelandavion_d5wb16s-fullview.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To provide a lightweight uniform for Imperial Intelligence operatives
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Imperial Defense and Industry Alliance
  • Affiliation: New Imperial Order
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Shroud Mk. I
  • Modularity:
    • Different camouflage for different environments
    • Markings for different units
    • Visors for enhanced field data
    • Cloak mounts
    • Respirator kit
    • Electronic ear protection
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Armorweave and Durasteel for the blast vest and kneepads
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose Combat Uniform
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Vibroblade: Very High
    • Lightsabers: Very Low
    • Sonic: Very Low
    • EMP/Ion: Very High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Sound dampening: Because the uniform is made for clandestine operators, there was emphasis put on sound dampening to mask the wearer's movement and prevent audible detection.
  • Agile in modification: The uniform can be modified to accommodate various things such as being used in multiple environments like underwater, high altitude, and high radiation and accommodate for diverse humanoid physiology.
STRENGTHS
  • EMP/ION resistance: The uniform has only one electrical component which is the communicator and the uniform can be outfitted with electronic attachments depending on the user which are sensitive to electrical weapons. However, the uniform itself isn't susceptible to EMP or ION damage.
  • Energy/Kinetic resistance: In terms of small arms fire, the uniform provides light protection from blaster fire and the durasteel plates can stop kinetic ammunition.
  • Virboblade resistance: When it comes to vibroblades, the uniform and armor can survive numerous strikes from the blade before the material deteriorates.
WEAKNESSES
  • Lightsaber/Sonic sensitivity: Because the armorweave was designed for sound dampening, lightsabers can cut through this uniform like paper. Sonic weapons also fall under this and can rip apart the uniform and armor if the power of the sonic weapon is high enough.
  • Lightweight material: Under heavy arms fire, the uniform would not protect the wearer from these conditions.
  • Extreme environmental sensitivities: Under corrosive, cryo, and incendiary environments. The armor will not protect the wearer from these conditions.
DESCRIPTION
With the New Imperial Order expanding into the Sith Empire, the war between the two powers grew tenser and tenser every passing moment. With intelligence working tirelessly around the clock to get the edge over the Sith Empire, IDIA was commissioned to make a lightweight uniform to be designed for clandestine and covert operations that required little time to prepare and wear. To save time and cost, the first shipment was developed with armorweave and durasteel surplus that was originally used to make stormtrooper armor and BDU's. Using this cost-effective method allowed for a more than a satisfactory clandestine uniform to be manufactured and used for the Imperial Intelligence Bureau of Operations and the method would remain leading to a low output of Shroud uniforms and made enough to meet the demands of the Imperial Intelligence Bureau of Operations that consisted of highly qualifiable candidates.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Isaiah Dax

Hello! I'll be your judge today! Everything is fine, except one thing:
  • Your armour is very unbalanced (-3). If you want you can edit this.
    • If you're not sure how this working you can find the Technology Spreadsheet here. You need to copy to your drive first, and after this you're able to use it.

That's all, please let me know if you edited this or leave it in such way.

Isaiah Dax

I
I think everything's ok? If it isn't balanced still I would appreciate a few more pointers if possible

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Isaiah Dax

It's still -1. So currently you can increase 1 Average rating to High or 1 Very Low to Low. Or if you want you can leave it, and I'll approve this.

And one more thing, if you edited this, please tag me in your post, I'm not following the thread, so I can only get an alert, if you tag me. Thanks for your understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom