Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Remnant: All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Pretty much what the title says. First, check out my Fire Sale -> http://starwarsrp.net/topic/79167-imperial-remnant-fire-sale/

Moving on wards, some explanations and demands.

[member="Caius Flavian"] signed a contract in this thread that passed all patents, rights and stock- formerly owned by the Imperial Remnant- to Imperial Arms Incorporated. Going forwards, all ships, vehicles, weapons etc subbed to the factory is under I.A.I.

It's difficult to shift through all the things that were subbed in the past year and a half by the Imperial Remnant, considering the faction page was lost. If you bring to light a ship etc in the factory to my attention, I will give you 10% of it's sale when I sell it on in my Fire Sale. 5% for any former Imperials who bring theirs forward too.

I am selling everything that was Imperial Remnant and then starting from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom