Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Imperial loving merc looking for contacts

maxresdefault.jpg
You're holocommunicator suddenly flashes. Pulling it out to answer you find an image of a stormtrooper, standing in a cheesy action figure like pose and you at first wonder how this man got your holocommunicator frequency. Suddenly text and voice suddenly appears "Are you an Imperial looking to hire a mercenary? Well look no further! Dezik Agorr has got your back. For a price of course. The man is veteran of combat and has the professionalism and integrity of a Stormtrooper!" A picture of a line of stormtroopers saluting flashes onto the holocommunicator.

The image changes to what looks like a bad drawing of a weequay pirate with stink lines coming from him
"Why would you, a well respected Imperial hire some stinky low life who probably spends his time with stinky Hutts when you could instead have guaranteed professionalism and cleanliness with this man! Contact today, tomorrow or whenever to acquire his services!"

Text appears on the holocommunicator and in a rapid flash reads "Dezik Agorr and associates are not responsible for any potential repercussions for working with a Sith Empire deserter."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The title pretty much says it all. My stormtrooper deserter turned Mercenary is looking for contacts, jobs, friends, etc. The Bio says more information but in short, the man enjoys working with/for Imperials or ex-Imperials of any sort from any faction. This includes corporate bois, military bois, retired bois, you name it, he'll work for it. I'm trying to keep him from being tied down to a single faction so the only sort of factions I'd be willing to actually join are mercenary companies (imperial affiliation is preferred). Apart from that it would be contracts which can be renewed or one time jobs. Feel free to reply or message me if you're interested. I'm up for working multiple jobs at a time (as long as interests don't conflict) as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom