Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Inquisitor Training

System: Moonus Mandel
Planet: Moonus Mandel
Surface: Academy Grounds

Some time ago. . .

Stretching his arms over his head as he walked, Seto realized he had little knowledge of what to expect from this Inquisitor Training. While originally the young Du Couteau heir had some sort idea of Imperial Intelligence Agency, he discovered it was a lot more than just some subterfuge work. There was also the other aspect of the training, the Force training. The Inquisitors were all Force Users, and more than just watchdogs, or sentinels, or knights for the Emperor. They were named the Inquisitors for the Emperor and the Imperial government. Seto mused to himself that perhaps the easiest part of the training would be the physical and Force side. After all, Seto guessed since he was once on his way into becoming a knight from a different Order, all that would change would be the doctrine he would learn. Too bad the government around that Order fell into disarray and seemingly imploded Seto's weary thought trailed off as he continued his walk through the Academy's corridor.

It didn't seem this government would implode. The Imperial Insignia proudly adorned on Seto, No, I highly doubt the Galactic Empire will implode at all. . .

Seto paused, straightening his black Inquisitor training robes, he peered around to note very few people around him. Seto's right hand dangled over his old lightsaber and quickly pressed his fingers around the hilt for a small reassurance. More of a comfort really. With a nod and his focus returning to the present he walked into the Chamber ahead of him, here he was to report to his trainer. "No time like the present after all," Seto mumbled to himself, "At least this won't be like basic training for any military". That was a lot of running, if Seto's memory served him correctly, he did not want to repeat all that running again. A small smirk tugged the corners of his lips, Seto knew that among the Empire he'll figure out his place in this galaxy.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Seto Du Couteau"]

She stood pacing the chambers back and forth, she had a bad feeling of the future...one she could shake at all, however she felt the student approaching and smoothed her outfit out and adjusted widows cry and her lightsaber copper in color nearly orange looking as she inhaled and exhaled placing her hands behind her back as she looked to the door as it opened and smiled looking the boy before her....way he carried himself he was proud to have that imperial symbol on his chest.

welcome, you've arrived on time....i and lady Anya Malvern of house Malvern, however you will be calling me high inquisitor Malvern or master.

Her voice was soft yet behind it one could tell her voice held power behind it, she walked forward and raised a few stones around her as she stacked them smallest to biggest so they wpuldnt fall and looked at him

I will be conducting a few test to see what you know...judging on that I'll know how to teach you

First impressions and Seto was still a bit perplexed by his new master, ​High Inquisitor Malvern Seto corrected himself. Seto's eyes followed the rock's movement as Master Malvern explained to him that Seto's first task would be to showcase what exactly he knows. Taking a few steps closer to his new Master, Seto offered her a single nod.

"As you intend, High Inquisitor Malvern, what do wish from me to demonstrate?"

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Seto Du Couteau"]

I want you to perform the same task I have done, it is a basic telekinesis trick most younglings can perform...thisll gauge your strength to the force

She moved back as she would reach out isn't the force and started feeling just what his level was....if he was a bit stronger then a normal apprentice she would move forward straight into the hard task...if not she would help him and increase his strenght

[member="Anya Malvern"]

Seto raised a single eyebrow, with a nod he reached out and stretched out his hands towards the rocks his Master had placed earlier. Seto focused on each rock, each finger twitched as he began to rearrange each rock. A soft smile grew as Seto remembered his old music lessons, closing his eyes he arranged the rocks from the largest on top to the smallest. Seto finally reversed the order back to how it was originally placed by his master. The smile faded away quickly, replaced with a stern look.

"I hope this meets your expectations Master Malvern,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom