Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial II Star Destroyer: Thus Unto Tyrants (WIP, Cannon Item, Halp)

There's a lot about this ship that isn't determined. And what information that has been given is from three sources or myself. The Anakin Solo Star Destroyer and Imp II Star Destroyer Wookipedia pages, and a site source to help fill holes I've linked in Primary Sources.

Dark green text is stuff I've highlighted that needs to be determined and discussed. There's likely more we'll have to talk about.

We'll also need to talk about Dev threads. I have or otherwise Black Sun has owned this forever. But if proof is needed it can be done. And it uses Stygian. It had a refit I believe before the site crash (I believe) and its crystals were replaced. But I need to talk to Domino about that. So if it needs a stygian thread that's another matter for you judges to decide.

I've got a lot more work to put into this, but we may as well get talking and the ball rolling. I also don't need to lose all the work I've already done here.
EjMtVJ8.jpg

Image Source: Wookipedia
Affiliation: Galactic Alliance in the hands of Rayl Wilded
Manufacturer:
Drive Yards (Design)
General Crix Madine Military Reserve (Manufacturer)
Koensayr Manufacturing (Modernization)

Model: Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer
Modularity: Hanger Loadout
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, Plasteel, Plexisteel, Stygian
Classification: Destroyer

Length: 1600 meters
Width: 800 meters
Height: 600m

Armament:

Long Range Turbolasters (4)

Octuple barbette turbolaser (8)
Heavy turbolaser batteries (50)
Turbolaser batteries (50)
Heavy ion cannons (20)
Tractor beam projectors (10)

Baradium missiles
Proton torpedoes
Concussion missiles

Advanced anti-starfighter weaponry

Numbers need determining.

Hangar:

Squadrons (6 Total)
Reaper Class (4)
Ghost Bomber (2)

Shuttles (8)
Empty

Troop Transports (15)
Graul Class Dropship

Special Features:

Advanced Sensor Array
Standard Targeting Systems
Standard Communications Array
Standard Life Support Systems
Standard Shield Generator System
Standard Detention Cells
Advanced Encryption Network
Holonet Transceiver
Escape Pods
Tractor Beam Projectors (10)
Berda: Avionics / Tactical Computer
Secret Detention Center
Cloaking Device
Gravity Well Projector

Maneuverability: 16

Speed Rating: 16

Hyperdrive Class: 1

Strengths:

Powerful missile package for her class
Stealth Generator
Interdiction Field to keep enemies from fleeing or tactical hyperspace jumps from allies

Weaknesses:

Turbolaser armament weaker in numbers compared to modern ships of her class.
Unable to remain cloaked while firing, employing an interdiction field, or making a hyperspace jump.

Description: (Describing your submission's history is optional. Please provide a detailed account or link of each special feature that is listed in this submission. All miscellaneous descriptive elements go here, such as Cargo Capacity, Passengers, Consumables, Crew, etc.. There is no requirement for amount of words here so long as you meet the minimum requirements for your special features.)

Development Thread: TBD

Intent: As the new Cannon Item regulation system dictates. This item needs a factory submission. The grandfathering date was missed because I didn't even hear of it. There was no staff announcements and I don't often mosey on down to the factory much these days.

Thus Unto Tyrants (Anakin Solo) has long been in Black Sun hands, since before the great 2013 crash. It might have had a submission then, but it was lost if it did. I took up use of the item sometime in 2014, as it was under ownership of the faction. Once Black Sun broke up, the ship was granted to me by Domino (FL) per agreement to do as I wish with it.

TL:DR: I plan to officially claim this ship as my property. Not that it wasn't already.

Who Can Use This: Rayl Wilded

Primary Source: Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, "Chimaera"

More like a secondary, but I used this submission to fill the many holes the Imp II and Anakin Solo have on their respective Wookipedia pages.

This item is Cannon

Wookipedia Source

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Hey we do not normally allow WIP in the factory. Normally you would post WIP in a faction pre factory or in the factory discussion forum. But since you asked for help lets get to it shall we.

First off a ship this size will need development. 10 posts just for being over 1,000 meters.

Then you will need to do a thread where you get the stygium for the cloaking device.
[SIZE=10pt]Stygium Crystal (( [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Objective[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]: Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain stygium crystals from any of the following planets: Aeten II[/SIZE], Maramere, Kelsier [SIZE=10pt]–OR—[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]kill a player character account who has more than 500 posts and get them to verify it.))[/SIZE]

Then another 10 posts for the cloaking device on the ship.

That is what Dev it needs.

Rayl Wilded said:
As the new Cannon Item regulation system dictates. This item needs a factory submission. The grandfathering date was missed because I didn't even hear of it. There was no staff announcements and I don't often mosey on down to the factory much these days.
This is not for starships. It is doubtful that any named ship would have survived 800 years. This is just a named canon ship so you do not have to worry about it. Unless this ship belonged to someone 800 years ago with canon ties. . In fact your character can not own the ship per the rules. It can belong to a faction or corporation, and you captain it but A character is not allowed personnel ships over 400 meters. So while it is yours in the fact that your commanding it. It still has to belong to a faction or corporation that can support it.

Rayl Wilded said:
Long Range Turbolasters (4) Octuple barbette turbolaser (8) Heavy turbolaser batteries (50) Turbolaser batteries (50) Heavy ion cannons (20)

Rayl Wilded said:
Turbolaser armament weaker in numbers compared to modern ships of her class.
A Destroyer of this size and class is usually allowed 600 capital guns.
Your Destroyer has 724 capital guns so you can not use them as a weakness. As they are substantially more than allowed on a balanced destroyer you will need to list them as a strength. As this ship is unique I can allow this bump in guns and still have the ship keep its hanger capacity.

Gun Math
Long Range Turbolasers = 5 guns (4 x 5 = 20 guns)
Octuple Barbette Turbolasers = 8 guns (8 x 8 = 64 guns)
Heavy Turbolaser Batteries = 8 guns (50 x 8 = 400)
Turbolaser Batteries = 4 guns (50 x 4 = 200)
Heavy Ion Cannons = 2 guns (20 x 2 = 40)

Rayl Wilded said:
Tractor beam projectors (10)
You do not have to list these in weapons they can be listed in special features

Rayl Wilded said:
Baradium missiles Proton torpedoes Concussion missiles

You will need a launcher for these i suggest these M-g-2 launchers. As the ship is unique I will allow up to 100 of these as that is what is allowed on an assault variant destroyer.

Rayl Wilded said:
Advanced anti-starfighter weaponry
With the heavy weapons and this ship being unique I will allow 75 defensive weapons, or you can have 25 defensive weapons and use Low defensive weapons as a weakness to replace your turbolaser weakness. As for advanced there are alot of choices out there on chaos. But in the grand scheme of things non are really better then the good old AG-2G quad lasers. But if your just looking for something cool there are alot of rapid fire gatlings. But they cost 2 guns each. Also heavy variants cost 2 each.

Rayl Wilded said:
Thus Unto Tyrants (Anakin Solo) has long been in Black Sun hands, since before the great 2013 crash. It might have had a submission then, but it was lost if it did. I took up use of the item sometime in 2014, as it was under ownership of the faction. Once Black Sun broke up, the ship was granted to me by Domino (FL) per agreement to do as I wish with it. TL:DR: I plan to officially claim this ship as my property. Not that it wasn't already.
Like i said above I do not think this is an 800 year old destroyer that belonged to anyone. Normally they were owned by factions not individuals. SO star ships would not apply to these rules unless that was the case. For instance a freighter or fighter could fit into this but a destroyer is just to big for most to own. If this had originally been errant venture I could see the need but there are very few personally owned ships this size

If you have any more question please feel free to message me. :)

[member="Reshmar"]

Was able to talk with Domino. You are right this isn't the original ship. Rather a new ship based off its design. I was always of the notion it was the original since the link was to the Wookipedia page of the Solo. But there used to be an actual sub before the crash, it was just never rewritten.

And thanks for all this reviewing. I have a lot to fix and mod to get her up to standards. There's been some change in the factory and values arn't what they used to be. Used to be one turbo laser was just one. I have some research to do on the new rules it seems.

I'll start getting those dev threads done and continue working on the sub. If I have any questions I'll direct them to the right people, or you.

Thanks again. I'm going to rip my info out and toss it in my faction factory wip. You can stow this thread. I'd like to keep the info so I can reference it. If that's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom