Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Imperial Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorriun Vakel

Emperor of the Imperial Remnant
maxresdefault.jpg

[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Fleet Name[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Imperial Navy[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Classification[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Defense fleet [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Grayson Imperium[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Fleet Symbol[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: N/A[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: The remains of a once large professional navy, now reduced to a moderate fleet. Despite the [/SIZE]reduction[SIZE=9pt] in size, the fleet [/SIZE]maintains[SIZE=9pt] a high degree of [/SIZE]professionalism[SIZE=9pt], demanded of them by their leaders.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]SOCIAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Headquarters[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Coruscant[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Ports of Cal[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]l: G[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]rayson Imperium [/SIZE]territories[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Goals[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Maintain the Imperial Remnant and provide defense while the faction goes into hiding and grows[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Reputation[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: At one point was a feared military power, now just a moderate band of ships, hidden away[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]COMPOSITION INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Fleet Size[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Medium/large[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Lead Ship[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: SD Ravager [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Composition[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]MEMBERS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Shran, Dorriun Vakel, Cedric Grayson[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]HISTORICAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The ships within the fleet were once part of the main fleet of the Imperial Federation. They served as the backbone of the Imperial navy for years up until the collapse of the federation. Many of them have patrolled the galaxy and defended the Federation from her enemies. After a catastrophic event, that to this day remains a mystery, leadership of the Core [/SIZE]Imperial[SIZE=9pt] Confederation went missing. The only remaining cabinet member was Defense Minister Shran, who assumed the position of acting Chancellor and took command of the fleet. With the financial backing of Dorriun Vakel, a wealthy aristocrat who agreed only to help Shran if he would pledge his loyalty to Vakel and allow him to declare himself emperor. Deciding to keep his [/SIZE]existence[SIZE=9pt] a secret for the time being, Vakel remainied in the shadows, allowing Shran to rally whatever forces that were still loyal to the Empire as other groups began to break off in their own attempts to seize power.[/SIZE]

[member="Dorriun Vakel"]

It's great to see fleet subs, it really gives you a chance to build up the history and a record of your fleet that can make RP that much more fun. There are a few points I want to go through with you first before I can moce this submission on to approval.

1) Image Credit

Dorriun Vakel said:
The link you have provided takes me directly to the image itself, not to the source of the image which is what is required as per codex rules. A quick google reverse image search brought me to this page, which appears to be the original source of the image. If you could please update your submission to include the link I've provided instead.

2) Affiliation

Dorriun Vakel said:
Affiliation: Imperial Remnant
Could you please provide a link to the faction?

3) Description

Dorriun Vakel said:
Description: The remains of a once large professional navy, now reduced to a moderate fleet.
You mention the fleet was one a large professional navy. Are they still professional, or as they've gotten smaller have standards slipped as well? A little more details will really help other people writing with or against the fleet to know what they're dealing with.

4) Headquarters

Dorriun Vakel said:
Headquarters: Currently in orbit of unspecified planet in Unknown Regions

Cound you please specify the planet that the fleet is based around? I undertand that for the RP of the faction you want to keep that unknown, but as far as the codex submission goes, the template, which I have copied below, does ask for the planet to be linked if possible.

[ Where is this fleet based? Link to either the planet or location if applicable. ]

5) Fleet Size

Dorriun Vakel said:
Fleet Size: Medium/large
In the description you state that the fleet was one a large professional navy that has been reduced to a moderate size, but here you are saying it's a medium to large fleet. Could you plese clarify which of the two descriptions is correct and only select one size here for clarity?

It is also important to point out here, as per Chaos rules only Major Factions have the resources to field a large army or navy.

6) Fleet Composition

Dorriun Vakel said:
Resurgent Class Star Destroyer Imperial Class Star Destroyers
This is a small thing, just for the convieniece of any other writers could you please link the ships to their wookiepedia links? However, as per chaos rules, a Minor faction may only field ships larger than 1000m if they are PC captained, as per the table below. Both the Star Destroyers you have chosen as part of your fleet are too large to the fielded without a PC captain.

sUB2o76.png

Also, as per the template the Fleet composition is 'A sample of the ships in this fleet. This is an example of what may be seen,' so instead of just linking cruisers, could you link to some specific cruisers and to specific frigates and fighters. The idea is that anyone reading the submission, or indeed you yourself, would have a reference so that the ships being faced in any battle are known.

7) Members

Dorriun Vakel said:
Shran”, ”Dorriun Vakel”

Could you please provide a link to both character profiles?

8) Historical Information

This section is very bare bones, while I can approve the submission with this as it is, I would recommend that you expand upon the fleet here. Why did it shrink in size, what happened ot the other ships, why are they on their current course and why did they choose to follow the Imperial Remnant instead of another minor faction or setting up by themselves.

Please tag me back when you've had a chance to read through my comments and make any changes you wish to.

Dorriun Vakel

[member="John Locke"] I made several of the changes that you have requested. That being said, I really didn't do much with the size of the fleet. Overall I was thinking it would be probably around 70 ships in total (Not including things like TIE fighters)

I don't remember where I saw it but somewhere in the lore rules, I seem to remember reading something along the lines of "Keep in mind, a large fleet for a minor faction is not going to be the same thing as a large fleet for a major faction." and that was my rationale when filling that part out. I don't intend for this to be a "small" fleet in terms of what a minor faction is allowed to have. Obviously it won't be as big as a major faction fleet.

In terms of captains, the ships would have PC captains, at least any time they were in use.

[member="Dorriun Vakel"]

Thank you for making those changes,, but there are still a few outstanding points which I have listed below.

1) Incomplete Description

Dorriun Vakel said:
Description: The remains of a once large professional navy, now reduced to a moderate fleet. Despite the reduction in size, the
It appears that you started writing something here but then didn't complete the sentence. If you could please finish off the sentence.

2) Star Destroyer links

Dorriun Vakel said:
Resurgent Class Star Destroyer Imperial Class Star Destroyers
If you could please provide the wookie links to these star destroyers.

3) Frigate link

Dorriun Vakel said:
Although you did provide a link, for the frigates, could you please replace it with a link to the wookie page.

Dorriun Vakel

[member="John Locke"] I'd still like this approved. Just note that the affiliation has been changed fro Imperial Remnant to Grayson Imperium. and the faction owner for Grayson Imperium has been added to the list of players who have access to use this fleet. Also the headquarters has been changed from Unknown Regions to Coruscant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom