Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

 Imperial Engagements: Feedback on Mahporeem

Hey there folks! It's your ol' pal Ronhar here! So, I'm still on a bit of an LOA for a couple more days, but having some time off has got me thinking. Ever since the Mahporeem Imperial Remnant has gone major, I've been having a great time, and I'm quite proud of what me and my players have accomplished so far. That being said, I'm always one to try and drive more engagement, and as such I've decided to put together a little Google Survey. It isn't super long, and I would appreciate it if you would consider taking it for me. If you want to instead discuss here, that's also ok with me! This survey is open to anyone who wants to take it, and it would me a lot to me if you did! Thanks for taking the time to read this! See you all soon!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom