Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image Listings

Alright folks.

Some of us like to make stuff in the factory a lot. And I mean a lot. (me for example) So just to keep our vibes flowing, I was going to post this with the idea that if someone is looking for an image for something they need, be it a sword, armor, saber, ships, locations, whatever. It can be posted here for everyone to see.

So lets say you come across a nice image. Instant reaction = Awesome! however! it doesn't work for your character, or an alt you have, then post it here for everyone else to see so maybe they can use it.

I'll start off with a Ship design that I found interesting and useful for those here, but Nick himself wouldn't use it.

http://angelitoon.deviantart.com/art/IN-REPAIR-process-202506370

(Please post links if at all possible. That way this thread doesn't take a good awful time to load for those with phones, or slow computers. if you can't, put it in a spoiler like this
[/ spoiler] < just without the spaces.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom