Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Image and Art

• william-ye-hit.jpg

• 985885dac50aff9c3421c97d9cc83136--black-mask-batman-batman-batman.jpg

Belsebeth Deyo

MusicThis Is It
AliasesThe Untrustworthy
Black Fang
The Handler
BirthplaceNew Jedha City
ResidenceCommonor
Conglomerate Prime
AgeLate Teens
Personality TraitsINTJ
Education TraitsAcademic Learned
Lifestyle TraitsTrickster
Strategist
Rank(s)Body Guard of the Board of Directors
Faction(s)Unaligned
SpeciesClassified
LanguagesAll Languages
GenderNon-Binary
Force SensitiveYes
Character AlignmentChaotic Neutral
Height5'9"

• Experiment Purple place of birth is New Jedha City to the parents of Aiden Deyo, a Jedi Knight, and [Redacted], also a Jedi Knight. She was born around the year 856 ABY, and lived a happy life for many years according to records that were able to be recovered. Though there is little information about her years before recovery and interview with the patient was prevented by the Viceroy. All that is really known is that the Board of Directors ordered the Corporate Security Forces to assault a Brotherhood of the Maw Facility at the height of their power. Many officers lost their lives in the assault and it was only to recover one prisoner. A young girl who had gone through some gruesome experiment. She was on the line of death without the prevention of medical assistance provided by security forces on site. The fight out of the facility was just as difficult as the entry, but the objective was completed with only over half the unit sent returning. This was in the day when attacking the Maw was considered suicide and the operation was covered up on both sided. Many figured that the site administrator was afraid of reprisal and kept the escape of one prisoner from the organization. However, no one could really know why there was no report about the attack.

It was quite a while till the retrieved prisoner regained consciousness. The degree of damage to Experiment Purple is classified, but it can be mentioned that Cybernetics were required for many of the missing organs. In the early days, the escaped prisoner turned into a patient and was transferred from Conglomerate Prime to UTC Headquarters on Commoner. The patient was not very cooperative with treatment in the beginning. It was revealed that she was a very powerful Force User in her resistance to doctors getting close to her. In one instance, several doctors and myself were urgently rushed to the medical wing after attempting to administer a saline drip. It required a meeting with the Board of Directors that changed her reaction to site personal. I'm unsure what was talked about, but her return to the recovery center showed like night and day. Though we could still see her fear of the environment, she still went along with the treatment procedure. It was revealed to me later that her reward was to meet with the Viceroy once a month. The man was reclusive when he was still alive. With the treatment then started, the personnel that worked closely with Experiment Purple grew attached to the broken young girl. It was astonishing to witness her will to continue, and her questions even had me stop to ponder the answer.

Once the proper care could be administered to the patient, she developed a personality that many did not expect. Great Interpersonal Analysis of herself, as well as an inability to properly process emotions. It was like watching a Machine work through a problem when we spoke on the topics of emotions. It was not like she could not understand them, just that she wanted to understand them more. Many within the rescue team had thought that the young mangled girl they rescued would crumble under the trama. However, she developed a new curiosity and blew through the recovery period and rushed to physical therapy and then combat training in only three years. Within five years she was learning force training from passing refugee force users and sages. Watching her grow these past years has blown me away. She may not be blood, but we all see her as a daughter of the company. Well I guess I can't say daughter anymore, she has started asking the institute personnel to address her as them and her new name is Belsebeth. They mentioned it being a play on words of some sort, but I didn't really get it. It took some time to adjust to the name, as we called her by her Personal Number Nickname. However, they have asked that I do not add it to the report so I shall not.

The report on Experiment Purple is as follows. All objectives have been reached and no advert effects have arisen and recovery is faster than anticipated. Counter Force User Training with the Ori'ramikad Dar Cuyir has passed inspection by the Fieldmarshal. Advanced Aviation Piloting and Navigation were reviewed by the Nomadic Fleets Patrol Air Wing and forwarded their results with flying colors. Tracking and Survival Certificates were also awarded to Belsebeth by the Conglomerates Pathfinding Division. It is the recommendation of the Force Research Institute that Experiment Purple be released into the general public and allowed to receive a position within the Company.

• Lightsaber Forms (Novice - Competent - Advanced - Expert):
    Shii-Cho................(
    Advanced)
    Makashi...................(
    Expert)
    Soresu......................(
    Novice)
    Ataru.........................(
    Novice)
    Shien/Djem So......(
    Expert)
    Niman.......................(
    Novice)
    Juyo/Vapaad..........(
    Novice)

Force Techniques
    Tactus Otium: Expert
    Commonly referred to as Force Sense, the ability to see much farther than ones eyes can travel; Tactus Otium is the answer to the question: How are Jedi able to react fast enough to evade and counter blaster fire; providing a vivid sense of the situation unfolding around those capable of applying this skill in their chosen field.

Altus Sopor:
    Expert
    A basic component in the use of most Core Force Powers, this is the means to amplify ones focus in the force itself, strengthening what potential you might naturally have in order to delve deeper and produce a superior effect of the desired ability. Those of great skill in Altus Sopor can cloud their presence from other force users completely by melding their presence in among the natural flow of the force itself.

Curato Salva:
    Contempt
    An umbrella title to the force abilities focused on self healing and rejuvenation of the natural body. Stamina and lost strength can be regained by drawing the force into ones center, healing significant injuries and sustaining ones life in the field of combat given enough time to focus.

Tutaminis:
    Expert
    Relating to the ability to absorb energies both natural and otherwise, this branch of the Force has been known to be applied both offensively and defensively. For an example, the ability to lesson the blow of a blaster shot to the side through great focus in extending the force from within to create a small barrier around ones exterior (some call this force: Protect).

Telekinesis:
    Expert
    Referred to some as Force Push and Force Pull, telekinesis consists of two branches of the ability. Sustained Telekinesis where an object or person is held in place for a period of time, and then Burst Telekinesis in which something or someone is thrown backwards or pulled in towards the user.

Telepathy:
    Novice
    Consisting of more than just communication from one mind to another, Telepathy is the umbrella term for the ability to affect a persons mind on the whole. Whether convincing others to do something they normally wouldn't (mind trick), or otherwise projecting images, memories or words into the consciousness of the target. The effect of Telepathy varies dependent on the mental strength of the foe.

Alchaka:
    Novice
    The Alchaka Meditation were a rigorous series of highly personal, highly repetitive exercises using both physical and Force Skills. The Purpose of the Alchaka technique was to clear the mind and attune the body to the strength of the Force, and was considered an Advanced form of Moving Meditation.

Force Concealment:
    Advanced
    Force Concealment was a Power that was used by highly skilled Force-Sensitives to mask their Force alignment, their ability to use the Force, or even their entire presence from the Force-Sensitives.

Force Puppeteering: Mastred
    Force Puppeteering is the ability to use any Force Imbued object as an extension of ones self. It required a deep understanding of self and the object they are controlling. With many drawbacks its rare for Force Users to use.

-------------------------------------------------------​
    Hand-To-Hand Combat Techniques
    Bakuuni Hand - Expert
    -- The Bakuuni Hand was a type of martial art practiced by some members of the Jedi Order during the time of the Galactic Republic. Bakuuni martial artists strengthened their hands, feet, and forearms with the Force while making unarmed strikes.

Echani Art -
    Expert
    -- The Echani art was an unarmed combat discipline developed by the Echani. Tradition dictated that combatants usually made no use of armor, weapons or Force Techniques, as the art was focused on mastering the body itself as a weapon.

Forbelean Defense -
    Expert
    -- The Forbelean Defense was a martial arts posture from the Forbelea system created by the Chiss species. The defense required the user to maintain a posture that would allow all attacks to be intercepted and deflected

K'tara -
    Expert
    -- K'tara was a martial arts focusing on stealth by maximizing damage to an opponent while making a minimum amount of noise. The style featured short, quick movements, most beginning from the set position and moving within the small area framed by the target's shoulders and hips.

K'thri -
    Expert
    -- K'thri was an ancient style of martial arts dating back to the time of the Old Republic. Instead of using bold, brutal movements, K'thri instead focused on fast movements and fluid strikes, along with excellently balanced footwork to maintain the precision of the form.

Celestial Dance -
    Expert
    -- A new form of hand to hand created by Jaster Awaud using skills his family to hunt Force Users and then that is enhanced through the use of the Force that is mainly used to incapacitate his enemies. With the expert use of the form, it increases the strength of the cybernetic metals as well as increase his dexterity. It also fortifies the body at the faster speed that he moves while fighting others.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Other Skills
    Survival - Advanced Training - Provided by Ori'ramikad Dar Cuyir
    Tracking - Advanced Training - Provided by Conglomerate Police
    Fighter Piloting - Advanced Training - Provided by Conglomerate Dusters
    Slicing - Novice - Provided by some street kids they meet sneaking out of the
    Institute
    Bar Brawl Referee - Preferred Job Career

• Adian DeyoFather (Decease)
    Shakka AwaudMother (Decease)
    Jaster AwaudGrandfather (Unknown)

Last edited:
The Tab above is for my personal testing and just messing around with some of the coding.

However, I would like others to suggest pictures or images to me here or on Discord if you prefer. I just wanted to make a little public letter that I am open to image suggestion for my character since I am kind of blind to what others see from my writing. If you see something different while I am describing my character, then suggest the image you imagine here. I think it will help me refine how I describe my character as I feel that is my toughest hurdle.

Anyways, Ill store some pictures I like as well here for future projects or stories.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom