Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm turning Canto-nese, I think I'm turning Canto-nese

“Sure you do,” Zyrias teased. Ultimately the nineteen-year-old slicer sought fun and adventure, not a boyfriend, so even if DJ had said he’d brought hundreds of girls to Avarisium, it would not be a make or break thing.

“I guess I could keep on what I’m wearing,” she said, laughing at the fact that the striped jumpsuit already resembled bathing gear. “But then again the chlorine in the pool might ruin the fabric.” In fact, she worried because it wasn't an expensive piece of clothing but made very cheaply and bought from a street vendor in Nar Shadda. She ditched the belt and her jewelry anyway, setting them down on a table in the foyer. “Do you have a sister? Or I could swim in a tee and underwear I guess.”

Not asking before she did so, Zyrias pulled out a smoke from her bag and balanced it between two fingers. Her eyes looked up at DJ as the lighter hovered near the end, teeth clenched on the cigarra.

“Oh sorry, can I light up in here?”

[member="Djonas Vile"]

"Yeah, I do. Don't live here, but her clothes are still here in her room. Upstairs, I'll show you." Djonas motioned towards the stairs and began walking. Dova, his little sister, has been traveling the galaxy. Well, that was the last he heard from her which was a few weeks ago. "Go ahead and light up. I don't mind." Several moments and a flight of stairs later, the two reached the second floor. "It's just over here." Djonas pointed to the second door on the right down a hall. He lead the girl to the room and opened the door for her. "I'll wait out here and you can change. Wear whatever you want. Dova ain't coming back no time soon."

[member="Zyrias Pax"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom