Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd (Ask before Joining)

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
(If you are interested in joining the Fel Empire or just want to have some fun, please ask to join the thread :) )

Darkness had beset the galaxy once again and, like many times before, the Jedi and their cherished Republic were so plagued by corruption and greed that they could no longer carry out their duties. The time had once again come for men of action, honor and nobility to rise to the occasion and bring about a true nation of righteousness. Ronin Fel, the descendant of a bloodline that has last through hundreds of years, was dedicated to bringing about the rise of the second Fel Empire. Time was needed to do this, however, for Ronin needed to spread the legacy of the Fel amongst the planets in the Outer Rim and gain their trust. Then, when glory was his, he would forge a legacy great enough to last through the ages.

Upon traveling to the Outer Rim, Ronin Found himself on the planet of Vassek. In the great scheme of Galactic History, Vassek had little part to play in many affairs. However, the recent state of things had caused the local government to shift its affiliation drastically towards the lightside of the force. Even with the shift, Vassek was still hesitant to join the Republic for it saw what kind of bickering was taking place and wanted no part of it. When Ronin showed up, he began to quickly get involved with diplomats and important political figureheads as to see what their position was on creating a new and unified alliance. The idea was well received and publicized throughout the system, but the idea of a second Fel Empire was not completely embraced by the entirety of the population. How could they place their trust in one man to do what was right?

That worry was reasonable and Ronin couldn't blame anyone for thinking that way. The Fel needed to prove that they were as strong and honorable as they once were and that meant accepting a challenge great enough to show this honor and dedication. So, Ronin made sure that the news of the Fel's return was highly publicized throughout Corellia, the Republic and other similarly minded planets and governments. What was mostly talked about was the politics of the whole ordeal, but mention had been made that Ronin wished to read the darkside energies from the Vassek System. The media also made note that Ronin invited all who wished to support him to come to the Vassek System and show that support.

Some talent agents were left behind on the planet to insure anyone with the talent and skills enough to assist Ronin in his current task on the second moon of Vassek were sent to Ronin, who awaited the arrival of supporters on the moon's surface. Outside the castle of General Grevious, Ronin waited inside a luxurious Corvette that would serve as his diplomatic meeting center as well as his mission control until proper accommodations could be procured. Sipping a cup of fine Corellian ale, Ronin awaited the arrival of those who would face the perils of Grevious's castle.

Regor, landed his ARC-170 on the second moon, looking at the castle* "so this is were Grevious used to live" * he entered the corvette* @[member="Ronin Fel"]

Veino looked up at the ship ahead of him, and then the castle ahead of it. This must be the place. He swallowed, and approached the ship cautiously, reaching out with the Force to see if there was some sort of danger. Hopefully this would work out well. Perhaps even lead to the culmination of the vision he'd had. Or perhaps not. He had no idea. He adjusted his greatcoat and hait, double-checked his lightsaber, and approached the boarding ramp, tentatively at first.

What would it be like though? Empire had bad connotations. The Sith Empire, in all its incarnations, were the main reason. He didn't know of a Light-side Empire that had existed anywhere in time. It made him slightly uneasy.
@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Ronin looked up from his glass to see a man enter the meeting area, he wore the armor of a dead man that symbolized all of the failures of the past. The armor of a clone soldier from the ancient Republic that gave birth to Palpatine's Empire and the chance for Ronin's ancestors to start the first Fel Dynasty of the Empire. Ronin would be surprised if this newcomer had any idea what the Fel Empire was, most seem to have forgotten about that little spot in history. Still, he was here and that was enough for Ronin at the time being.

"Ah, it seems I have my first visitor. Please, take a seat and we can talk while we await any other guests." No sooner had the suggestion come out of his mouth did the force tug at him. It seemed that there was already another visitor here. Without getting up from his seat, Ronin called down the hall towards the entering Jedi "Come in, just down the hall to your right and have a seat with us!"

Veino gave a rather surprised start at hearing @[member="Ronin Fel"]'s invitation, then recovered. Of course he'd probably have sensors or some stuff like that on the entrance. He squared his shoulders, and walked up to the boarding ramp, listening to his boots clomp on the metal. If he got called a Jedi one more time though... he'd probably end up doing nothing anyway. Not like anyone ever cared there was a difference. He paused. There was another Force sensitive on the ship. Perhaps @[member="Ronin Fel"] himself. That would certainly be interesting. There were ancient records in the Jensaarai enclaves about the Fel Empire and how the Light Side was apparently personified in the leader. Or something like that. Nobody was exactly sure. Perhaps he'd be the first to find out.
He paused below the entrance way to the vessel, and then followed the Force signature into the sitting room, and he paused, eyeing the people inside before nervously taking a seat after removing his hat in politeness. He ended up running the rim through his hands.

It wasn’t that this was a foreign situation to Jared, it was just… what was he doing? His father always told him that there was a higher party to serve, that the Starchaser line was more than soldiers. They were soldiers with a purpose. They had the skills, and powers to assist the government and the beings that needed them. That was what his father had done. Coren Starchaser, having survived too many purges himself, was a pirate by trade, a user of the Force, with whatever side he saw fit – though, Coren used the Force in a much more violent way than Jared considered sane – but most of all, loyal.

Loyal to the old star wing, the wing that survived many splits of leadership, and kept hunting where they belonged. The true Empire, the Empire that was out to protect, and serve, and lead. Not to destroy, and enslave. Even if his father was a hot shot, and a short fuse, the means were always to justify the ends. And that was something Jared was hoping to learn.

Having secured a Fury-Class Interceptor from the stores of his adopted home aboard a refurbished Imperia-Class Star Destroyer, Jared was one of the first to want to check the stirrings of a Fel out. He was the first to leave the safety of the Dawn Treader and the Warbirds. The first to check out what was going on in the galaxy, on his own, without orders.

Typically things were run by the Ship Captain and the Wing Commander, but today was something different, this was a place they could call home. Landing the Interceptor on Vassek, he could feel the greater sense of purpose. Hopefully his Wing and Ship would feel the same.

The Force was definitely calling him to the Corvette, and Jared nodded to himself. As agood a place to start looking after these rumors as any. He didn’t have a lightsaber, no, his father wouldn’t grant him that. Not until he proved himself. And being the son of the Top Gun of Warbird Wing definitely gave Jared a whole lot to work for. Still, he wore a black flight suit reminiscent of an Empire long dead. On his hip, there was a pistol, the one thing he was able to carry, and the thing that did make him deadly, if he wasn’t behind the stick. Looking around, he entered the corvette, cautiously.

It seemed it was near fate. Jonas was resting his weary head on the planet of Vassek in the capital city when a stranger had come preaching words of righteous wisdom. Jonas received word through a friend and he would be stupid to not accept the invitation. Jonas, in his underwear, jumped from his bed and began to dress himself in an assortment of cream and dark gray robes. Jonas lived in a very out of the ordinary part of the city. A place where there wasn't much crime, yet it wasn't peaceful either. He kept his identity secret the entire time he lived there so no one would call him out for his past.

Jonas made his way to his private starship via cab. Once the ship started up, Jonas flew to the second moon of Vassek in order to see this @[member="Ronin Fel"] for himself. Jonas' ship soared through the skies of Vassek into the dark abyss towards the second moon. Jonas flew there in his black and silver ship, the colors of his family. Once on the moon's surface, Jonas deactivated and exited his ship and searched the moon for Ronin's corvette.

The former Sith discovered the corvette and cautiously walked towards the ship, keeping an eye out for any traps or ambushes. He made his way onto the ship and began looking for Ronin and stumbled upon the meeting area, where he discovered both Ronin and another stranger. Jonas removed the hood from his head to reveal a clean shaven ebony face with hazel eyes. "You Ronin?" he asked before slowly taking a seat. "I've come to accept your invitation. I heard what you had planned and found it..interesting."

Other Space Kaiden

There were more visitors than he had originally expected there to be, that was something well received. The more people he had rallying to his initial cause, the more people would eventually rise to the occasion and join in his long term goal. A rather peculiar black male entered next, from what Ronin could sense he was a force-user, as was the white male who entered after. As each took a seat, Ronin just nodded and smiled in greeting until everyone currently in attendance had taken a seat at the long meeting table. There were a few moments of silence as Ronin looked each man over, his grey eyes not giving any hint of what was being thought behind them.

Taking one last sip from his cup, Ronin stood and gently waved over a servant droid that awaited patiently in the corner "Greetings, my name is Ronin Fel and it is very gracious of each one of you for answering my call. Before we start talking of business and our current trial, I would like to offer you all a drink. Or perhaps some fresh Nerf steaks are in order? They are of a prime cut I assure you."

@[member="Jonas Vile"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Regor Laxvan"] @[member="Veino Garn "]

Veino shifted slightly, painfully aware that it's been a day or two since he ate. He couldn't actually quite remember. So, yes, he'd very much like a drink and some food. He just wasn't so sure about the cost. Now granted, he did plan on starting an empire, so a steak shouldn't be a terrible burden. Food would be nice though. He stifled a slight cough, and nodded. "I'd appreciate those, thank you. Though, non-prime cuts would not be problematic. I've, ah, not eaten lately." He hoped that hadn't come off as too desperate or anything, but the shooting hunger pains were getting pretty bad.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

Ronin gave a warm smile and a polite nod before waving the droid over to @[member="Veino Garn "], "Yes, yes of course! Take all that you desire, money and luxeries are all my family has to offer...for the moment at least." Ronin said with a slight ping of guilt in his voice, the bitter thought of his family's downfall over the past centuries still fresh in his mind.

Without question, the droid with the drink quickly walked over to the young padawan and began pouring him a drink of the Corellian ale while another droid quickly emerged with a plate of steaming hot food. Glancing around the table, Ronin repeated his offer "Does anyone else wish to partake?"

Veino nodded gratefully, "Thank you so much." He gave a barely perceptible nod in sympathy as he picked up @[member="Ronin Fel"]'s guilt and bitter regret. He wasn't sure he understood it, but he could feel it. That was a hard thing to deal with. He had only a sketchy view of Fel history, but to have once ruled an empire to have it crumble would certainly be a low blow. He took the food and drink with relish though, and almost started to devour it rapidly, but held back to eat it more politely, taking small bites and savoring each one.

Jonas held his hand up to the droid serving food to the group. "I'll just take some rum if you do not mind, sir. I ate before I came." Jonas said. Jonas was seeking for redemption for his time with the Sith and the Fel dynasty was one he knew would be willing to give him that salvation. His past would soon be wiped clean and forgotten by most, him included. "And I have no use for your money as of now, but I appreciate the offer very much." Jonas replied.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Jonas Vile"] @Veino Garn @[member="Jared Starchaser"]

Ronin couldn't help but a give a pleasant smile at the sight of Veino trying to restrain himself, but quickly turned his eyes to Jonas as soon as he had answered. Taking a slight bow, Ronin pointed one of the servant droids over to the young force-user before continuing "Of course. Now, as for the reason I brought you all here. I am sure you have all heard of what I plan to do with this galaxy and Vassek. I want to create an Empire, one that will be dedicated to action, peace and the overcoming of those who would wish to use the force for evil." Folding his hands in front of him, Fel slowly walked over to a painting that hung on a nearby wall. The canvass, that was neatly tucked away in a golden frame with a glass covering, depicted a scene of Roan Fel as he combated Darth Krayt many centuries ago. The painting hand been in his family for years and even now, it held more importance in Ronin's heart than any luxury item.

"My ancestors turned the Galactic Empire into a force of justice and good. They were not blinded by the veil of lies that surrounds the Republic democracy, they saw the Republic for what it truly was...a corrupt pit of snakes. Democracy is a grand idea and I openly support what it stands for, in terms of what it means for its citizens. However, democracy is slow, corrupt and run by a pack of fools who could not understand proper government planning if it were spoon fed to them." Placing a gentle hand on the glass of the painting, Ronin's grey eyes focused on the face of Roan in the painting "my family had built something magnificent, a nation ruled by a single man who vowed to maintain peace and freedom for all his subjects. They maintained a order of force-users who saw the force for what it really was...a tool that has been given to the galaxy so that we may use it for good, not some religious obsession. Jedi are stricken to inaction by their obsession and now worry themselves more with political gain than the greater good...and the Sith are nothing but vile vermin who seek to use this great tool for their own sick gains."

Turning back to the men seated at the table, Ronin stood tall as he spoke "I hope to restore my family's legacy and create a new era of heroes and I want you to join me in that endeavor. I want you to be the first heroes of the coming Empire, a face that will serve as a beacon to all others in the galaxy who wish to make a true change!"

Veino swallowed the bite of food, and gave a nod. That's what he expected, and why he came actually. It seemed like a good job. A goal he believed in. Also a method. It was a plus that based on what he knew the Imperial Knights were not quite so different from his own kind. Armor was similar as well. He gave a firmer nod, and a slight shrug. "That's why I came." He gave a wry smile. "Not like I have many other choices."

There wasn’t a problem with Jared. He just wasn’t one to take handouts. Sure, there was a conversation going on, and a proposition to be made. That meant something. He looked from Fel to the others that were gathered. What was the path he was going to take? A drink was never a bad idea, and it was good for business, after all. He wasn’t a follower, but he did want to make sure things were fine.

He merely held up a hand at the offer, turning it down, for now.

Jared was nodding as the Fel was speaking. He had done his homework as a youngling, he knew the lineage of the Empire. The one his own ancestors served. There was even some armor repainted red about the Dawn Treader to remind everyone where they came from. Life aboard the ship was definitely different, but his family lived there for as long as he could remember. It was always the nest and the roost. The home between the stars. “And what do you have for military backing? If we’re going to be defending the galaxy, we’re going to need ships.”

He was certain Warbird Wing would buy into this, it was definitely not a bad decision to follow up on this lead, that was for sure.

The little Imperial shuttle, unmarked of course, landed on the landing port just a few blocks down from the meeting area. Davin had come alone, a few droids maintained and piloted the shuttle, but he was the sole organic being in the thing. It'd been a few days since his desertion of the Sith Empire, their recent charades involving enslavement and genocide not suiting his interests in any way. It was bad for a Chiss to lose his honor, especially one of the Nuruodo House. Only later on had discovered through Imperial Intelligence reports that some new regime was sparking out here.

It'd taken him quite a while to get here, so he hoped these people were worth his time and effort. If not, he had nowhere else to go. The Chiss Captain slipped a fresh uniform on, slapped the pistol into his holster and exited the ship to head on over.

Jonas kept his eyes and ears on Roan, trying to keep up with what he was saying and where he was going with his little speech. Roan had a sense of sophistication about him, Djonas could tell he would be an excellent leader. "You can count me in, Mr. Fel. I've read a thing or two about the Fel Dynasty and I must say, you definitely have the right idea." he stated. Jonas lifted his glass to Roan and offered him a warm smile.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

"I am glad you feel so, mister...I don't believe I have any of your names yet?" Ronin said to @[member="Djonas Vile"] . Then, just as if it were a sequenced act, a Chiss in a military uniform walked in right before Fel could answer @[member="Jared Starchaser"] . "Well it seems we may have more backing than I first expected. Greetings, I am Ronin Fel, please have a seat Mr....?" Ronin said to the Chiss

@Veino Garn @[member="Davin"]

Veino turned, half surprised. He had not expected a Chiss to arrive. Weren't they with the Sith empire? Or had the Sith finally convinced them they were on the wrong side? Good. They were formidable, and it would be a relief to have them. He paused in his chewing, "I am Jensaarai Apprentice Veino Garn, of Susefvi, sir."
@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom