Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im taking you in ( Talon Vau)

Skosk Fett

S
Skosk was traveling, and exploring mandalore, something brought him here. But what? This may have been where his culture was born, but why exactly was he here? The mercenary was carrying his heavy repeater, and wearing his usual attire: His heavy, green, Beskar armor. Many could see he was built, muscular, and easily put, massive, on his way to the market he had to walk through a dark alley, in the capital city. Something less preferred even here, the giant had to be alert at all times, he did not want an unsuspecting thug to catch him off guard. Suddenly, as he walked closer to the market place, the mandalorian heard struggling, what in the kark? Jogging as fast as possible, he was on his way, as this was the fastest speed possible in his armor. What exactly was going on? Was one of his Vod's getting hurt, hopefully not, they would have to deal with him.

[member="Talon Vau"]

@Skosk Fett

"Get off me you karking idiot." Talon screamed at the other children as they circled around him, They pressed in from all sides as he broke the hold of his fellow orphan. The lot of them were dirty, and Talon was dressed in a ripped and soiled blue flight-suit.

"You always get into trouble, and then we get in trouble."

"Yea we're gonna beat you up now!"

Talon pushed the closest kid and was met with a return punch to the face. The blood that trickled from his eyebrow tasted salty on his lips. A rage overtook the young man and he crouched down, swatting away another punch. His hand wrapped around a brick, and then he came up, swinging it with all his force towards the head of the ginger who had punched him.

"AAARRGH, Im never going back to that orphanage."

The brick connected, cracking the kids skull and knocking him out. The other kids backed up now, scared.

"I hate Miss Malastor, and I HATE YOU!"

They charged in again, trying to take the brick, and Talon went down under the group, kicking smashing and biting them like a savage animal.

Skosk Fett

S
This fighting had to stop, with a shot fired from his heavy repeater this would calm them down. " Enough! I will not be deal with cowards tag teaming those who are strong!" . The brute was huge, over twice the size of Talon, and three times the size of the others, it was almost all muscle. The green tank looked intimidating, no one would want to fight him, they would surely die. His Visor peered over to the youngster defending himself, against all the odds he was able to face his enemies in overwhelming numbers. This was why, he came here, pure destiny; the mandalorian needed to pass his legacy to someone as deserving as him. His hand pointed at the blue ragged boy, " You stay! I like you boy!" , waiting for the others to leave.

[member="Talon Vau"]

@Skosk Fett

@Skosk Fett
"Who are you?" Talon asked, wiping blood away from his cheek with the back of his hand. The ginger still lay unconscious, and the bloodied brick was still in his hand. Talon glanced down at the kid, and then looked at the brick, before spitting on the kids motionless body.

"Teach you di'kut!"

The large man was till a problem though. So he turned back and squared off, not really expecting to win, more to defend himself with the bloody brick.

Skosk Fett

S
The others had left it was them, " I am Skosk Fett, If I wanted to harm you, I would have just shot you, nor would I have said I like you." . Pausing in order to reassure the frightened child, the mandalorian put down his repeater and took his helmet off. This revealed that he was a zabrak, obviously a very athletic one too, " You have successfully killed that kid, and you have fought multiple enemies barely getting injured. What you have done, takes guts and mental toughness. Even now, with the odds stacked against you compltley ,not even giving you a slight chance to win against me. You square off ready to fight, this is the most important trait to have as a mandalorian." . Being a mercenary, the brute knew that many have ran from him, because they were cowards. But this child was different, he had bigger balls then most who have fought him, this could definitely be his son. An opportunity like this was rare, Skosk had to take it.

[member="Talon Vau"]

@Skosk Fett

The boy let his guard down and looked at the dead kid. Blood seeped on to the tarmac, and it was getting late in the day. The orphanage would send people to look for him soon, and when they found this kid...

With a haughty expression he looked the other Mando up and down.

"What now?"

Skosk Fett

S
[member="Talon Vau"]

" I can teach you the ways of the mandode, where you will learn to become a real man." , he paused " You will then give yourself to these teaching's, and become one. When you have learned everything I can to teach you, you will have earned your way into the allit." . The proposition was obvious, " Become my Arkay, my son, and I will take you in, and you will become a success.". The monster raised his hand toward the child , " Take my hand, let us see glory together!" . Skosk would take it upon himself to train this boy, if he accepted, with as much potential as this boy had, it would be a shame if he denied him.

Skosk Fett

S
(OCC: Hello? I hate to bother you but does this count as a wrap up or do you plan on posting? [member="Talon Vau"] )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom