Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I'm Sure We Can Be Friends

will you sink down to me?
Dag had no response for her.

But to turn the cold shoulder?

Feth, okay.

Then she was stared down by barely-an-acquaintance. A bad liar, just like herself, she could hear thanks to her hunter's hearing.

Sighing, Damsy stood her ground. Better not outright leave, she decided, not that she needed permission from anyone--least of all Dagon Kaze--but still a verbal acknowledgement of her intention would be nice; but also better stay up here as it looked like things were getting heated by the moment.

We could help them, suggested Syreni.

So much for a lack of direct self-telepathy.

Yeah, keep dreamin', cuddlefish.

Her meaning wasn't lost on Damsy: finish what Syreni had started on Level 1997.

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Kusana Kusana | Balldozer Balldozer

Balldozer

❝ Do Not Anger The Hamster. ❞
cd39300988ed860dfc6ae20519a3e6e3.gif

de0o1wn-3b3505ca-63ed-4a0b-a239-65c845e84033.png

Gizmo looked at his new friend with a look of awe- she was... ready to lie for him? On the spot? The mech remains still, quad-cannons firmly tracing the subtlest of movements made by the other two. There was a thick tension in the air, and the rodent could feel a lump form in his throat, his stomach a myriad of knots to keep his heart pounding faster as the clock ticks by.

A small paw trails out, to gently tap Kusana's cheek, with Gizmo sending her a look of worry in his glistening brown eyes.
"You don't have to do this," he wants to say, and he hopes the gesture is understood. If she tags along with him, she'll be endangering herself. And for what? Someone she just met? He isn't sure if that decision is stupid or endearing, but either way, he doesn't want her hurt. Not after just making his first friend.

"Proposition initiated," speaks the mech, cutting through the silence with its deep voice. "I reveal the truth, and you let them go. The girl has nothing to do with this. The small mammal is just her pet."

Gizmo's cheeks gain a brief blush, and he swears that he'll disassemble Balldozer just for the fun of it if the Jedi don't get to it first.

Balldozer takes a few steps forward, quad-cannons lowering as a sign to get them to listen.
"Observe." It says, and in an instant, its central optic glows and a hologram is projected before it, depicting the scene of a dark alleyway - a tall, hooded droid standing inches in front of the mech's perspective.

~

"You're looking for a way to pay off those debts," the droid states, and its voice is deep and brooding; evidently masculine and more... human, compared to Balldozer's. Even without lips to smile, there's an audible smirk from the way he speaks. "Busy, busy, busy. I'd help you myself, but I'm out of time. From one droid to another, I think I can cut you a deal." He says, trailing off into a quiet chuckle, the droid's sharp dagger-like finger dragging itself across Balldozer's chassis with an ear piercing screech.

"I'll take any help I can get," Balldozer replies, and the tall droid's optics light the scene up in joy.

"Perfect." He grins, and he extends a hand that reveals a device similar to a holopuck. Within seconds, it's whirred to life with a hologram of Coruscant. "I'm taking care of business here, so if you want to help me help you, then you'll need to destroy the lower levels of Coruscant, bit by bit. It's a pathetic planet, don't worry. I'll give you the coordinates, and you deliver your end of the deal..."

Balldozer takes a step back, the mech still with hesitance.
"People might get hurt."

The droid narrows its optics.
"The galaxy is burning with life. You think a few pedestrians are anything of consequence? There's a price to pay for everything. You don't get my credits, you're stuck in-debt. You fail me, and I'll make you wish you could die."

"Tick tock."

~

The hologram flickers to an end, and Balldozer eyes the two Jedi.
"I was manipulated by an assassin droid. Its model isn't in my databanks, but if you want more answers, you'll need to find him."

[ Kusana Kusana | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Damsy Callat Damsy Callat ]
de0o1wn-3b3505ca-63ed-4a0b-a239-65c845e84033.png

9WJdOLQ.png

Kusana tried her best to hide the shock that threatened to wide her eyes and take her breath. She hadn't really cared what the reason was for Gizmo to destroy the building, after all she knew there was no one in it, but that was because she didn't know what the reason was. And now it was plain: manipulation.

It proved the innocence of Gizmo--not innocence to the crime, he was as good as convicted now; innocence to the world. To not know of Coruscant was proof enough, anyway.

She looked down at the droid, then over to Gizmo on her shoulder, and then back to the Jedi. She had nothing to say. She chose to react, not to take initiative. Perhaps it would show she was placing her fate, along with Gizmo's, in their hands. A sign of trust, one that could easily be mistaken for many other things--surrender or challenge, to name a couple. She just hoped it came across for what it was.

Peace.
9WJdOLQ.png

Balldozer Balldozer || Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze || Damsy Callat Damsy Callat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom