Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm On Your Planet, Headbutting Your People [PM for Invite]

Steph Zenima

S
A familiar voice hit.

Some people just couldn't get enough of the wonderful Steph Zenima. Perhaps it was the feeling of warmth and cheer she spread through the masses, after all she was such a kind, considerate and patient young woman. A paragon of society! Goes to church every week, just to feel the warmth of the light! In opposite land perhaps, where the walls really do taste like snozzberries.

The cage was powered down, and the woman hissed. Yes. She hissed at them, like a cat.

You may have been expecting some kind of mad animal dash for the exits, but this was a tank that was running on empty. The come down was always brutal. It was an immense tidal wave of fatigue coupled with a system that just didn't want to sleep. Eyes that just couldn't shut. Head felt swollen, hands were shaking. The harder symptoms of serious withdrawal would come soon, perhaps even death.

“Aye, yer ain blood, mate, she spat at the woman who was supposed to be patching her up. The most courteous woman in the galaxy!

The blood encrusted, piss stained, vomit covered woman shuddered as she remained prone in the foetal position. If you have any sedatives I suggest now would be your time. Or you know you, risk it, she seems pretty disabled. What's the worst that could happen?

@[member="Elizabeth Sunrider"]

Liz pursed her lips. Like, authentic posh lip-purse. She turned back to the guards and looked over the rim of her sunglasses. "One move, hear me? Blast her into her component particles or I swear I am haunting both of your arses." The two men behind her chuckled just a little nervously, as if they both knew she was serious but were trying to pretend otherwise.

Placing her bag of medical supplies down on the ground beside the psychotic blueberry, Elizabeth pulled out a large white bottle and a blue-tinged cloth, pouring the contents of the bottle onto the cloth until it was properly soaked. "Normally I'd say this won't hurt a bit. But that's a lie. It will, and I'm going to enjoy hearing you in pain." Without further ado, she put down the bottle, grabbed the monster's wounded leg firmly at the ankle, and shoved the cloth onto and into the wound.

Disinfectant burned like fire when it was just placed against your wounds. When it was pushed into them it was considerably less pleasant,and Liz wasn't exactly trying her best to be gentle about it. Her right hand held the mongrel's leg as still as possible without an ounce of kindness or care, and her voice somewhat mimicked that demeanor. "If it were up to me, I'd dump your body in a vat of this stuff and just let you drown in it. Chances are you'd die of system shock, considering how revolting your skin is."
@[member="Steph Zenima"]

Steph Zenima

S
The woman braced for the pain.

It wasn't enough. The chemical burn hit hard and fast, accompanied by the fact that this woman either really digged cleanliness or wasn't the biggest fan of Miss Zenima. I'll bet you fifty credits that it's the former though, nobody disliked this woman, you get me? Oh, would you like to try some of my snozzberries? They are divine.

Sharp intakes of air replaced the squeals that usually would have normally rang out loud. Teeth gritted, she jerked slightly, the good hand clenched so hard that if you popped some coal in there beforehand then she may very well have produced diamonds.

She was aware of the blasters trained on her form, the lack of spice took away her usual death wish. It kept thrashing about minimal.

“DIV YE LIKE CLEANIN' MEH!?” Steph growled, spraying both spittle and phlegm everywhere. If the woman tightened her afflicted leg's muscles any tighter there could have been the possibility of calf explosion. Now that would have been entertainment.

She shot the woman her favourite crazed stare and bared those digusting teeth, “ARE YE 'EH BLOODY MAID? WUD THEY MAK YE CLEAN UP MA MESS?!”

Please do not poop in this thread.

Well that wasn't nearly as musical as she'd wanted. Liz sighed and resolved herself to accept that the blue creature was in pain, whether or not she was showing it properly. With the disinfectant applied on and in her patient's foot, the surly merc pulled the cloth away and replaced it after a few long moments with some cold blue gel and an adhesive strip that looked not at all unlike skin. Granted, it didn't match her victim's patient's skin tone, but she didn't really care about that.

"Well, I did introduce myself as 'housekeeping,' if you'll recall." Her tone was terrifyingly calm. Being knuckle-deep inside someone's viscera tended to have that effect. "But no, I really don't want to be in here any more than you do. The dear Lieutenant is the reason both of us are here. She wants all prisoners to be healthy." Her eyes narrowed a little, her tone going flat. "She said nothing about the state of corpses."

What's next? Probably her nose. Liz picked up a wad of blue cloth and handed it to the prisoner, but didn't bother making eye contact while she explained its purpose, instead turning back to prepare more equipment. "Bite down on that. It should stop the bleeding. We didn't bother to recover your teeth." She came back up with a pair of latex gloves on her hands and a blue, bacta-soaked cloth. "How of-centre is that thing that you try to have pass for a nose?"
@[member="Steph Zenima"]

Steph Zenima

S
Man, you're really going deep there.

Steph slowly reached up and grabbed a clump of her own hair (with the non-mangled hand, of course) as the foot was placed next on the painful disinfecting agenda. It was hellfire. This was her holy water. The burn. Also, you have to be delicate when treating the LEGO zone, y'know? It's sensitive.

“...why dee ye nae jus' kill her, min? Steph Zenima: Resorting to violence since 2007.

Not being one to shy away from sticking strange objects in her mouth, the woman-creature bit down on the wad. It wasn't exactly much for taste. Could she get high if she swallowed it? The mind boggled.

The insult regarding her nose flew well over her head. The original nose of this woman was a mystery to everybody, including her. It had simply been broken too many times to have kept any resemblance of it's former shape. Between the fights and the spice, it was a nose given no chance of a happy life. Although it didn't usually lean so much to the left.

Steph pointed to the right, unable to vocalise which way her beak usually sat...mostly because the girl did not know her left and rights.

“Ahph diff phoppoph ye'ph goph ophy sphim, phal?”

Don't speak with your mouth full, it's rude.

With a shrug, Liz moved closer, content that she seemed to be getting under her victim's patient's defenses. "Yeah, I guess I might. We'll make a deal." The woman took a knee close enough to the mangled monstrosity in front of her to get a proper grip on her face. "I'm about to hurt you, a lot. If you can keep from brutalising me until I'm done, I'll slip you a shot while I finish with the rest of your mangled arse." And put it on Yima's tab. One more finger to that shrew.

Placing her gloved hand on the left side of the woman's nose, she brought back the hand with her bacta rag in it and gave a single, very unkind WHACK to the left side. The sickening popping noise made the guards behind her cringe and make little whimpers of disgust, but Liz backed up with a sigh and shook her hands a bit. "Now hold that rag to your nose. It'll prevent the cartilage from healing wrong."

Once more, she turned back to her bag, this time to pull out a rather expensive-looking needle apparatus. Yeah, stims were a little more expensive than a medpack, but Yima was going to be paying for this crap. Elizabeth would probably put it on the list as "anesthetic." She turned back to her patient with an impassive look and a shrug. "Might keep you from dying from withdrawal, too."
@[member="Steph Zenima"]

Steph Zenima

S
I want everybody to know, that I was not asked what that muffled last sentence was supposed to say. I came up for my last break at work, investigated the post and to my amazement started shouting in all-caps just how amazing it was that the muffled sentence had been understood by anybody that wasn't me. There was much pride in the air. Synergy, fitches.

Unsurprisingly, with the offer of chemical stimulation on the table, Steph was rather pliant. It was just a matter of catching her a semi-sober state.

Oh gosh, that sound!

The world winced as Zenima surrendered her no noise policy to Gods of Nose Relocation. What a squeal it was. Like a pig being pushed down a two hundred foot tall slide. That moment right there made the girl thankful that she spent such little time being sober enough to feel. That would have to be remedied.

A fire within the girl's stare was ignited as soon as the stim was taken out. Addiction was a truly a terrible beast, but look at her, it's like her Sithmas. You can't deny our excited little monster her treats now, surely!

One thing puzzled her as she lay there, pressing the magical rag up against her now fixed but still ultimately doomed nose. “Why are ye bein' sae nice tae meh, min?” No matter what the answer was to that question, whether it was a matter of compassion or simply a medic's duty, Steph Zenima couldn't comprehend any kindness. A pity.

Oh, and she totally did eat the rag that was in her mouth.

Convenient that she couldn't comprehend kindness, because Liz really wasn't showing it. "Nice? I'm offering a withdrawing addict a fix of her drug of choice after being unnecessarily brutal with her medical treatment for no other reason than my own amusement." She made a pfft sound and tossed the syringe at the blue urchin. "I'm putting the rather noticeable cost for that thing on my queen of a boss' bill." With a shrug, the merc fixed her glasses and stood back up with her arms crossed. "Not sure how any of that could be misconstrued for courtesy."

Crouching back down, she winced at the pain in her leg while she got her next batch of gear together. Laser burns now, then the knife wounds. "I really don't like you. You bit my leg and ruined a very expensive jacket." Turning back to the other woman, she held out another adhesive artifical skin bandage with some bacta smeared on it, then placed it rather carefully over her shin, where she'd been burned. "But when I'm hired to do a job, I do it right. It's just good business sense. I could give less than a full frak about you, Yima, or any of these bastards. It's the reputation that people care about."

Well now. If she wasn't just a little ray of sunshine. "That should take care of that. I've got to remember to stop calibrating my weapons for mercy when on civilian deployment. It would have been much more satisfying if that blast had burned your leg off at the knee."
@[member="Steph Zenima"]

Steph Zenima

S
Did you just stick your leg out? Because I have seemed to have tripped and dropped all of my feels.

The very in-depth analysis of why the woman wasn't actually being nice thankfully flew over Steph's head, goodness knows what kind of animal she'd be if her feelings had gotten hurt. I suppose her world was vastly different to normality. Like the metaphorical chimp she had gotten a syringed-shaped banana and thought, 'friend?'

Bless her one cotton sock.

Speaking of? The dexterity that Zenima displayed in catching the stim and jamming it into her arm in one fell swoop was beyond impressive. I suppose when you're a tried and tested veteran addict you could even get high in your sleep.

She sighed, much more relaxed knowing that soon her heart-rate would be back off the charts where it belonged. How she had expired yet was truly amazing. Also, look at this restraint! How many posts since she last assaulted somebody! The shakes began to disappear as Steph held out her slightly melted hand for her not-actually-a-friend.

“If it's ony consol...cons...” come on, Zenima, use your words, “...if it maks ye feel ony better, yer leig tasted braw, like proper 'spensive meat, ken?”

Elizabeth rolled her eyes behind her expensive sunglasses as she applied a bacta gel patch to her third synthskin bandage of the evening. "Well, if it's any consolation, I've been bitten by classier cannibals than you." The fact that she could say that with a straight face should probably have made Liz reconsider her life choices. Without missing a beat for self-contemplation, she snapped her fingers. "Hand. You won't be able to use it for a while, but at least it'll pass a cursory inspection by your lawyer."

Assuming she could afford one, at least. The way this little pile of refuse looked, she'd be lucky if the state appointed a representative for her. At this point they'd probably just call the dog catcher and toss her into the pound. It really wasn't any of Liz's care, though. She wanted to get this monster patched up and then never see it again. She'd probably fly the bird at Yima if she tried to drag her back in for a follow-up inspection. She'd detained and repaired the little imp. Now it was the blasted TSF's job to take over.

Sunrider pulled one final toy out of her bag, a little wedge-shaped foam brush, and dipped it in the disinfectant. "Alright, now that you're drugged up like a loon, this shouldn't be quite as mind-bogglingly painful as the last time." More's the pity; Liz had probably enjoyed those screams a little too much. She made a turning motion with her free hand. "Back. I need to burn out any possible infections before I seal you up."
@[member="Steph Zenima"]

Steph Zenima

S
Lawyer?

A novel idea that Steph Zenima was going to make it that far through the system. The opportunity hadn't yet presented itself but all it took was one person underestimating her. After all, this woman was the only one around that truly witnessed her tenacity in the flesh. In fact, right about then she could wager that the two guards had already lowered their blasters slightly.

Say, where was that used syringe?

Nar Shaddaa's favourite let down pulled the back of her yellowing tattered t-shirt up and over her head. Of course she rode braless, Steph Zenima was the Boobless Wonder. For the weak of stomach and of mind it was a horrifying sight. Ignoring the fresh stab wounds, the back of the woman was wretched. A sickly kind of pale skin stretched over a spine that protruded along with her ribs, it definitely warranted several trips to McYodas.

That wasn't all, though. The signs of war remained, burns, marks and old harsh wounds that never saw the light of treatment were revealed in the room's harsh light. Imagine all the stories that could have been told off of the back of Miss Zenima.

It was time to let the Picasso of disinfecting paint.

If Liz had anything resembling a sense of humor, she'd probably find the guards gagging behind her to be amusing. Instead, she simply went to work without any more emotion than normal. Yeah, sure. This one had a roadmap of trauma, but if you got Elizabeth naked and in good lighting, you'd probably be able to tell half the history of the recent galaxy from all of her scars. She had a new one to add to that collection now, too: "psychotic spice-whore on Telos."

She didn't exactly apply her little swab-brush-thing with an undue amount of care. After all, she wasn't here to provide comfort. She was here to make sure that the blue-headed queen lived long enough for Yima to claim she'd apprehended her in good health and claim all the credit for it. Rather than carefully dab around, she stabbed the foamy tip of her tool into her victim's patient's wounds, forcibly slathering the antiseptic inside her body. She repeated the process without any noticeable change in viciousness until she'd recreated her entire stabbing scene in the cantina, only with a soft foam brush instead of a combat knife.

Without commentary, Liz followed by slathering a little blue bacta gel over each of the puncture marks, just to seal them over. "Alright, that's enough. You're not going to die, and I've had just about as much of this particular stench as I can stand." Liz dropped back to her knees and packed up what was left of her bag, inconveniently leaving the empty syringe laying inside the force cage. Even so, she wasn't at all ready to forget what had transpired earlier. She backpedaled towards the door, leaving the guards to deal with the psycho on stims.

Rather than make any snarky remarks, Elizabeth Sunrider just stormed past Yima in a huff, punching something into her datapad on the way that would, in short order, beep its way to Yima's bosses, charging them for the whole visit and referring the Lieutenant as her contractor. 'That'll show her,' Liz thought to herself as she waited for a taxi.
@[member="Steph Zenima"]

Steph Zenima

S
Maybe they could stand naked together some day and compare scars. Probably not, I mean how do you get into a scenario where you're both naked but not having wild space lesbian sex? It's a mystery to me.

Zenima sat hunched with teeth gritted as the woman went rather ham behind her. Do you what you enjoy and all that. Better to have it cleaned and patched up now than letting it fester in the nearest crack den. Infections kill, you know? Besides, it would probably have been beneficial to let this woman and her ridiculous hat let off some steam. At least the feelings of hellfire had been dulled down to a solid acid burn on the scale of pain. Every cloud...

...even for spice-whores.

Her very best friend backed out of the room, probably hoping that this would be the very last encounter that she had with Steph Zenima, who had very craftily stuck a used used syringe underneath the waistband of her grotty jeans.

The two guards approached the tiny woman that sat still on the ground. There was a moment where the two men just stood there, expecting thins to happen. They turned to face each other.

“Don't you got the cuffs?”

“You mean, don't I have the cuffs, and no, I thought you had them.”

“Aw shoot, I left 'em with that kriffin' hammer. I'll go and grab 'em.”

Thing One scurried off to get the restraints, leaving Two in a room alone with the idiotic psycho. “Just stand up slowly, ma'am,” he said, wearily training the blaster pistol on her form. Getting off the floor with her hands on the top of her head she offered the guard an extremely toothy smile, rows of yellowing, half-black jags that jutted out of those gums.

He recoiled.

She pounced.

Slapping the blaster to the right, Zenima leapt at the man. Those previously mentioned teeth finding flesh. His throat. Much like the animal she was, Steph tore her head backwards, taking the flesh of his throat with her. Don't call it a comeback. Blood sprayed everywhere, bathing the girl in a crimson shower.

“KRIFFIN' HELL!”

Thing One returned, blaster holstered and cuffs in his hand. He'd only been gone for a moment. The adrenaline that flowed through the woman's veins combined with her bloodlust meant that he never had a chance. He hadn't yet put any points into his quick draw skill yet, and now he would never get the chance. Steph charged at him, quickly drawing the syringe out of her trousers and another leap. The woman stuck him right in the eye with the discarded needle.

Her hammer. She bounded out of the room, her eyes truly alive once again. It didn't take very long for the girl to sniff out her one true love. The sledgehammer lay on a table, with an assorted selection of weird and wonderful goods. Perhaps they sold the possessions of criminals to make a tidy profit. With her weapon once again back in her own hands (even if one of them couldn't grip properly) she felt whole again.

Yinnie never stood a chance.

Fair play to the woman, she actually managed to squeeze off a few shots but you'd need to do more than graze the ear of Steph Zenima to take her down. You also need to move when that hammer-comes-a-swinging. Which Yuna failed at, terribly. The hammer end of the sledge came in sideways and crashed against the side of the woman's skull. Instant death.

The alarms started blaring far too late. You can't have sloppy security when Little Miss Zenima was on the scene. She blasted out of the building, sledgehammer miraculously being gripped by only one hand.

The question was, had @[member="Elizabeth Sunrider"]'s taxi arrived yet?

As Liz tossed her medical bag back into the rear of her taxi, she heard the alarms start. Now, the average, empathetic human would probably worry if something was wrong, or if the alarms meant that some kind of dangerous criminal had escaped. Suffice it to say that Elizabeth Sunrider was neither average nor empathetic, and all she heard was her cue to leave.

Her driver was slightly more hesitant, so she kicked the back of his seat. "Hey! Docking bay EK-06. This isn't the time for gawking." He grumbled something nasty, and Liz didn't bother to do anything more than glare at the back of his head. She didn't want a big scene right now. She wanted to leave before someone attached her name to anything and had her detained or questioning. In fact, she'd very much like to be off of the planet before she was called in for more of this kindergarten security guard work. She could've made more money doing parade guard for a holovid star.

The ride was brief and very quiet, punctuated only by the click when Elizabeth pulled out her credit chit and slid it through the taxi meter, then slammed the door on her way out. She was almost home free. Off this blasted planet, paid for this blasted job, and she'd never have to see that little blue freak or that beast of a woman Yima again.
@[member="Steph Zenima"]

Steph Zenima

S
Just in time to see the taxi speed away, the possibility of Steph Zenima seeing her best friend ever again disappeared...

...or not, seeing how this galaxy actually worked.

Oh well, it wasn't too tragic. She was still alive, free and with a body full of sweet sweet stimulation. Not to mention the woman and her beautiful sledgehammer had been reunited. Had she not just brutally murdered three people the little snit of a woman might have stood there and basked in the euphoria that holding that hammer brought her. The power!

The klaxons kept her moderately aware of the present situation.

Well. Slightly aware.

Okay. There was no awareness.

Nonetheless! The gibbon of a woman galloped away, immediately heading for the darkest and most dank alleyway. Perhaps she would have a nap. No, actually, she needed to find her blasted shoe. Actually, another addendum, Steph Zenima needed to score some spice.

Steph Zenima always needed to score some spice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom