Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion I'm On A Boat [OS-Republic Invasion of Manaan]

Keanu Shan

Call Sign: "Chatter"
Objective: leave the planet
Allies: [member="Sressechka"]
Keanu was picking his way through the wreckage that was Ahto City. He began seeing more and more dropships fleeing the planets surface. His guess was that the tide of the battle had turned. He wandered through the empty streets looking for some aerial transportation. Commandeering an abandoned taxi he drove throguh the silent smoking streets toward the space port. Upon reaching it he began a search for anything that could fly. The space port was nearly empty due to the evacuation, and those that were there had been damaged by bombardment and strafing runs. After some time, Keanu found a orbital jump craft that had been spared the ravages of the invasion. Wearily he boarded it, strapped himself in and powered up the ship. Opening a com channel to [member="Sressechka"], he began lifting off. "Ive found a ship...lets go home." , sighing as relief washed over him. He had survived...again, but for how long?

[Exit Invasion]​

Alice Stjolkk

Hunters gunna hunt.
Objective 2: Surrender
Allies:
Foes: [member="Darth Praelior"] (Sorry it has taken so long for a post)

Vision blurred and pain crawling up his leg Whisps stumbled against a wall "I... I guess you got me" he coughed weakly. He then collapsed to his knees, pain flooding over him. "I..will.." he failed to say when he fell unconscious.

Objective: Claim Prize
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Republic/Jedi

Balaya looked down at him, the others had found her, her soldiers while Elara with the four soldiers who had displayed their prowess stood there. Her battle lord returned before she finished. They gathered the jedi who had surrendered and she mused to herself more. "Gather him up." She was looking upon it while moving on. Carach had begun to sink the city and it would leave the jedi to die... Why waste such a resource that could be theirs to use while she sat down in one of the ravenloft seats. Taking care to bring it up just enough for them to work on. "Take us out and we'll see to the jedi, his use can be determined."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom