Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Gonna Be (Asmodea)

@[member="Darth Asmodea"]

Karin Dorn had been a thing of interest or at least a small warning. When she had come to her master and begun her training the tale of how he had gutted the human ruler of Thule was meant to inspire but it had brought more questions. How could she have been a master if she could be bested by a knight albeit her master who was powerful and then those questions had been answered. Pr at least some of them... The woman knew more then enough about spells and sorcery which was why Kaine had secreted her away. Kept her from being prominent until the opportune moment.

That being him becoming the emperor and appointing her as the Bust of the empire. With a small sneer and look around the throne room of Bastion Balaya let out a breathe. Her large Beskad at the side of the throne as she sat there. Her body leaned forward a little while one of the servants stood there with a datapad and was wanting to truly meet the only other woman who might in the empire be aside from Val'ryss a powerful spell user. She did need to learn as it was and Kaine didn't know how to use the spell side he had been teaching her alchemy.

"Darth Asmodae, this is Balaya I am hoping you'll accept my invitation to come and enjoy Bastion."

Louise

here for your dad
Meditation.

Long considered to be an activity for Jedi. Not any more. Karin Dorn, bringing it back home for the Sith. The devaronian sat cross-legged, lost in the bowels of her own mind. What she was seeking was control, and no technique would be too outlandish in those pursuits. Her mind was deteriorating, being lost to powers that were ultimately beyond her control. Whatever method staved off the madness would be accepted in her eyes, and the opinions of her peers would be cast aside with ease.

A message disrupted her moment clarity. Karin scowled.

---

Let's skip the travel scene, where Karin lounges around in a cockpit indulging in more meditation for a few days while her craft made its way to the destination of Bastion. No, no. I don't doubt that I could have nattered on about it for days but there's a direction and I need to be heading towards it.

The devaronian Master disembarked from her vessel, fully expecting a party to welcome her to the planet. Just good manners, you know?

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

The party that would meet Karin held everything, there were slaves dressed up with banners. a juggler, fire eater and most importantly there was minstrels playing instruments. The large zeltron was in her armor cause.... Armored bikini was festive with her huge mane of hair. The people playing pipes were off in the distance and able to be heard through out the area. She wanted to show the utmost respect and stood at parade ready for Karin Dorn while speaking and looking for eye contact with the devorian. "Master dorn you look lovely. Radiant even from when I last saw you. Welcome to Bastion and enjoy the party."

Louise

here for your dad
Holy bantha.

As Karin Dorn disembarked from the vessel she was almost stunned, the woman nearly thought she had lost her mind. Am I royalty? A queen? The welcoming committee certainly had flair, definitely fit for somebody who owned a throne. Have I forgotten my own coronation? An eyebrow twitched in defiance at such a thought. No. I am not that mad just yet.

She took a moment to marvel at the fire eater. How did such an art even come to be? When man found fire he was burnt, lesson learned...or perhaps not, as man strived to put the fire in his mouth instead. Why? When did that become a good idea? What were they thinking?

Strange. How things like that come about.

Finally after soaking in the welcoming committee, she cast her yellow eyes over the zeltron. “You have truly out-done yourself, my lady,” she stated with a curt nod. Inwardly she smirked at being referred to as radiant but her face remained a mask of stone.

“However you have surely not just summoned me simply to party, my dear?”

Was it a bit much.... Maybe but in truth what better way to butter the woman up then to hopefully awe her with spectacle. Her smile came though taking in the full sight more and more. "Well I was wanting to discuss things with you but what better way to celebrate your return to life again then with a party. It isn't everyday a powerful master gets to say that." Yes try to butter her up at least. Asking to learn from the woman might take more then that when the time comes and Balaya led the way inside to the large throne room where food was set out. "I did though ask you hear to learn from you sorcery."

Louise

here for your dad
Karin smirked at the concept of celebrating her return to life. Immortality was her curse. Admittedly the first time she had revived there was relief. She would still get to see her daughter again and her goals and ambitions could still yet be achieved. The second time? Not so much, it was then that she realised her fate was to be grim, her deteriorating mental state would see those goals and ambitions vanquished and ensure that she would never see her precious child ever again, out of a fear that she might slay her in the throws of madness.

“I suppose conquering my own mortality warrants a minor celebration,” she crowed in response before they made their way to the throne room.

My, there was even a feast. If Balaya proceeded to keeping buttering up the Sith Master there was a possibility that by the end you would be able to spread her onto toast. Oh well, compliments were few and far between since her self-imposed exile, it wouldn't do her harm to absorb it.

Then the motive was finally revealed.

She didn't respond for a moment, taking a second to drown in her own senses, the food smelt amazing, the devaronian had been living such a pious life absent of luxuries that this sudden waft of opulence took her senses by surprise. Finally, she cast her stern gaze over the zeltron.

"Ah, sorcery. It is always sorcery,” she smirked with a touch of malice twinkling in her eyes, “Humour me. Make your case. Why should I teach you?”

Balaya looked at her and had expected it. When she had wanted training from Kaine he had asked the same thing. Then he saw her boobs in person and her case was made. The easier of the masters but her voice was playful. "Should I say I am special? That I am a prodigy or something I am certain you have heard that all before from others but how many of them." Balaya moved closer and looked down while holding her hand up. "How many can offer a way to keep your mind from disappearing. All that knowledge, all those experiences and power. With what I suggest you could live and die a thousand times but your mind can always return intact."

Louise

here for your dad
Unfortunately for Balaya, as it stood Karin was a straight woman who bordered on the asexual at times and thus the power of large breasts would be rendered null and void in this encounter.

Truth be told the devaronian was not entirely comfortable in spreading her knowledge. Apprentices came few and far between. In her youth she was no prodigy, no latent talents to tap into like some of her peers, she had been average, so average that the frustration hurt. Karin Dorn had dragged herself up through the hardest of work, reaching the limits of mind and body to forge techniques in Sith Sorcery that would see her command respect from those peers who had once breezed passed her with little effort or direction.

A work ethic to die for.

That is exactly the fate that beheld every rare apprentice that graced the tutelage of Dorn. She broke them. Not out of malice or spite. Because she would not take anything less than one hundred percent effort. She tortured them to shape them. Toil before talent.

She laughed, greatly amused by the woman's proposition. “What grand suggestions do you have to cure me of my ills, my Lady?”

Thankfully Balaya wasn't trying to get in Karin's pants it wasn't something she wanted and not worth it in the end. No she could do much with her time here and learning from Karin was two fold. The woman had already proven immortal or at least able to come back after you kill her. Now it was just the matter of preserving her in case poodoo happened. It would be a safe thing they all needed. "Well we would start with memory augmentors and a flash learning visor. You could have all your memories in a location for when you needed them fresh and unspoiled. Not the greatest but it is safer then a holocron which can be stolen or teaching an apprentice who will try to kill you in your sleep. Or a jedi lopping off your head again."

Louise

here for your dad
“You'd be surprised by how pleasant decapitation is,” she said casually, as if speaking about different methods of hair removal, “I managed to blink seven times before I was officially classified as deceased. It was quite an interesting sensation to say the least.”

The woman folded her arms across her chest, her orange eyes boring straight into Balaya's. “My memories? It is not my memories I am concerned for. It is the entity of my mind, the control over my own actions, that is the crux of my problem.”

Perhaps it was time to give the zeltron a fair warning. Don't worry, it wasn't malicious in nature, it wasn't some omen of destruction, no, just a slice of honesty.

“In fact, I could lose control at any moment, and who knows what would happen then? I may attack you, perhaps try to seduce you, or maybe I would just carry this conversation on and nobody would be any wiser. A prospect that frightens me to the core,” the Sith spoke coldly, there were no tones of fear in her voice but the sentiment was sincere.

“Does this concern you?”

"That you might attack me master? No it does not. The idea of you losing your faculties does as an asset to the empire should be preserved. You are one of the strongest and smartest of us all and it will be sad if you become nothing more the a drool woman wanting her pudding." Balaya kept her eyes on the woman though while she walked around. The other options were.... something, her switching from asexual to trying to seduce her was something that would be intriguing to observe and take notes on. Her just rambling on and on for the conversation could make it easier to get her to enjoy her time. The zeltron took a piece of meat and ate it while offering the throne on the large stone slabs that made stairs. "Come and sit, we'll do what comes natural. You can tell me about what the Emperor was like before I met him. Those comments in the coup were quite interesting."

Louise

here for your dad
She smiled. An asset to the Empire or an inconvenience. Loose alliances, keep them in check and tow the line. Just inventory, a pawn to be shifted to wherever it was needed. There was no respect, no order, just the thin twine of contempt barely holding it together.

She waved her hand nonchalantly, “I shall stand, my Lady.”

Although, a bit to eat was tempting. Just give in, a bite, a moment of gluttony. Eat something with a modicum of flavour. Surely not all pleasures gave way to pain? For a moment her hand lingered. The Sith Master decided against it. Perhaps later.

“My encounters with the Emperor have been all but brief, I saw him as an upstart, I still see him as an upstart and until my spirit is cast into the realm of Chaos I will forever hold him as nothing more than an upstart,” she spoke dispassionately in her typical tones of the disappointed step-mother.

It was bold, holding such a blatant lack of respect for the Emperor in the face of one of his subjects.

“Just as I am sure that he views me as nothing more than trouble.”

"I am sure the emperors views you as something, but trouble can be useful. If it wasn't then he wouldn't have kept me around after I tried to kill him. Your one of our if not our strongest magic users and one of the few who can take the wind out of his sails so to speak. Were your blade as sharp as your wit you might even be the Empress with Master Kaine at your heels." She remained seated and leaned back. "But I do wish for your teachings Master Asmodea, there are few in the empire who can use the magics and even less able to teach. When the Emperor knew I could use them he secreted me away and had me wait until the right moment to use them so no one else would. I want them to become stronger."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom