Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm going to need a new hand...

So yeah, long story short, I've been exiled from the grey jedi temple with a hand missing, so I need someone to build or get me a replacement hand so I can get straight to my revenge scheme. Anyone?

[member="Nickolas Imura"]
I was hoping to have a drastic change in my character since he fell to the dark side. I'm all for this. You want me to set up the thread or you? If you, play it out however you like, either finding Kyle on Alderaan or having us arrange a meeting for it.
Oh, and it also means Kyle will be forever in your debt.

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]
I heard somewhere use of the force is impossible/very weak/hard using a cybernetic. An alchemic hand will fix that problem. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, can't think where I heard it from.

[member="Kyle Jerhal"] If you could, I have to work on some stuff for other characters. but I can post where ever.

"I heard somewhere use of the force is impossible/very weak/hard using a cybernetic. An alchemic hand will fix that problem. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, can't think where I heard it from."

Its harder to use, yes, but not that hard if you have the metal replacement connected to your nervous system like Skywalker did.

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]
And there's dumb old me, not noticing the big Alchemist sticker below your picture.
I'm guessing an alchemical hand is a Sith technique of rebuilding the hand with... dead stuff and dark force energy?
I guess Nickolas is the expert.

EDIT:

[member="Nickolas Imura"]
I'll start it up now.

[member="Kyle Jerhal"] This character is no Expert, but I do have one that is. Really all I am doing is using the force with a mixture of my own blood and injecting it to you with an already dead hand. The poison then connects the two and allows you to use a fully functional hand. If you want more information and how this poison will act against you, You can PM me and we can talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom