Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back

[member="Xilo Gale"]

Welcome back to the faction.

A lot has changed indeed, if you're interested in group threads we have a few roleplays going on.

The list below is special thanks of [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] who took the time to fill it out.

Feel free to figure out where you belong or if you're interested I'd even be happy to do a 1on1 thread with you if you wanted. :)

We'll See You Now (Mandalorians vs The Primeval): A heated skirmish between the Mandalorians and the Primeval (along with their Mandalorian Crusaders), fight over a space station orbiting Muunilinst. This kicks off open hostilities between the Mandalorians and the Primeval. Although it has died down some, feel free to join anyway if it suits your fancy! :)

Am I Dreaming? [Primeval Dominion of Sernpidal]: A dominion goes wrong, and everyone is forced into a dream state. Only character accounts with odd numbers remeber what happened, and it's there job to figure out what's going on, how to wake up the others, and stop the Sith artifact causing the dream state. For now however, merely explore your dreams for some sick character development. It isn't necessary, but it is suggested that we get more posted involve with this very fun thread! The benefits both for the faction and for your characters development is just too much to pass up! :D

Roaming Ravelin [The Primeval]: Your basic exploration thread, no objectives, have fun!

The Ball on Bastion [Invite Only] [Primeval & Guests]: PARTAAAY! Public executions and other such fun, have at it! :D

Plasma, Pirates, and Time Dilation: Subjugation of The Chiloon Rift (PM if you're a Pirate): Zambrano the Hutts personal project to create a super special timey wimey shipyard system for the Primeval! Fight pirates, or explore ghost ships! Many rewards abound :)

A Tower's Time Without End [The Primeval]: Welcome an OOC new member to the fold, and fight a rogue Primeval sect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom