Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a new member... sort of! Anything you'd like to discuss?

The factions should be more morally and motivation-ally nuanced. We can't all be pulling in the same direction. There must be some corruption. Some redemption. Some rebellion. Some conspiracy.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Siriwook said:
The factions should...
Yeah. I'm gonna stop you right there. :p :D

Look. Factions are built by their playerbase to be whatever they want them to be. It's not the intent of this website nor it's Administrations to tell it's playerbase, or it's factions, any differently. And that's awesome.

Now. Some people see that kind of freedom as a barrier. As an obstacle. As an insult to genre. Now, others however? The really brilliant minds. Well, they notice that it's also the perfect opportunity. An opportunity to write, build, and create any type of Star Wars story that you want to enjoy. Even with other people. It's about freedom. It's about being a true fan. It's about doing it your way.

See. You want nuance? You want redemption? You want rainbow ponies with magical powers and pink lightsabers? ...Hey gurl. It's all gravy here. You go do it. You chase that wild pony mind-trip. Because on this website? Man. All you got to do is do it. You go girl.

For better or for worse, for glory or for extinction. It's all on you to see it gets done. And that's awesome. :)

Administration wasn't what I had in mind. I'm aware of the culture of the boards. We've got tons of dark lords. Plenty of padawans. Sundry smugglers and ample assassins. But we tend to self-sort into sects already heavy with these archetypes. I'm just making an observation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom