Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ilsa Voll - Das Eisen Madchen

Ilsa Voll

Kampfpanzer Kommandant
NAME: Isla Voll
FACTION: Omega Protectorate, Freelance
SPECIES: Twi'lek
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 150lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: None
SKIN: Blue
FORCE SENSITIVE: No (though her ability to rapidly think many steps ahead of her opponent and her fast reflexes often make others think she is Force sensitive)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:
  • Can pilot or crew any fighting machine or starfighter with expert levels of skill
  • Lightning quick reflexes rivaling those of FUs
  • Very quick thinker and is known to plan each fight or engagement well enough ahead of her opponents.
  • Excellent tank commander and fighter pilot.
  • Firmly believes and applies the phrase "'P' for Plenty" to everything.

WEAKNESSES:
  • Useless on large starships (aside from holding a weapon. Anything dropship sized or larger and she has issues, usually with loud claims of "It's too fat for me to pilot!")
  • Often over plans or over thinks things.
  • Firmly believes and applies the phrase "'P' for Plenty" to everything.
  • Is apparently unable to drive a speeder and has no driver's license for any planet aside from Fondor.
  • Is wanted by Coruscant, Kuat, Mandalore, Sullust, and Anaxes police for multiple speeding tickets, multiple reckless driving counts, and at least one public indecency violation.
  • Has a driver's license on Fondor that is indefinitely suspended.

APPEARANCE:
Blue skinned, green eyed, and full of exotic beauty, Ilsa is quite the bombshell. From her petite figure to her stunning looks, she's a shoe-in to knock most men's, and a few women's, socks off. Just... don't tell her I said that. She'll kill me.

BIOGRAPHY:
Not a whole lot is known about Isla. Personnel records show she was born on Ryloth, the Twi'lek homeworld, but was taken off world before turning three. From there, she and her parents ricocheted around the galaxy before disappearing out in the Core Worlds and dropping from the records. Years later, a young Twi'lek by the name of Isla Voll appeared in Protectorate files. The young Twi'lek was assigned to a tank regiment where she quickly earned the rank of Sergeant and the nickname of Das Eisen Madchen, or the Iron Maiden (speculation on where exactly this strange name comes from rests on a relatively new recruit from an unknown homeworld. From the personnel records, he apparently took his job less than seriously and subsequently earned Voll's ire. The name came to surface less than a day later and seems to have stuck, though it appears no one calls her that to her face).

Currently, Isla Voll is assigned to the 7th Armored Regiment of the Omega Protectorate, though has been known to take extended vacations. How she gets permission to do so is unknown, though it is theorized that perhaps her superior officers are too afraid to say "no"...

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Ilsa Voll

Kampfpanzer Kommandant
[member="Luminara Rikanati"]
Oh, extremely entertaining. For example, large bore proton cannon vs. Lightsaber. I'm actually interested to see if the lightsaber will survive where you won't in the resulting explosion ;)

That is if your big guns can out-run me before I infiltrate your mind, make you deaf and blind and electrocute you... ;)
[member="Ilsa Voll"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom