Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illeana Croft

IC.png

IC1.png

up-divider.png

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Illeana Croft
Faction: None
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 131lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Red
Force Sensitive: Yes
Voice & Playby: Catherine Bérubé (voice) | Élise de la Serre (fictional playby)
up-divider.png
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

+ Illeana is creative and methodical in all she does. She writes poetry, bakes and is a keen painter. She finds peace in the dark times by doing such creative outputs that give her an outlet for her pain, and as much as she enjoys teaching others, it’s all a front to help hide the grief.

+ Smuggling has become a hobby for Illeana, not just a way of life. Risking her life – punishing herself by teasing death due to her guilt – is what she does daily. Reckless at times, yes, but Illeana can easily pull the wool over people’s eyes thanks to her manipulation skills and quick thinking.

+ She’s a damn good pilot and doesn’t take any nonsense from anyone, regardless of who or what status or rank they think they hold.

- Plagued by guilt over the death of her sister. Illeana doesn’t know how to handle her grief, her guilt or her anger and has lost her sense of direction in life. Where does she go? Who does she turn to? What will she become? The weight is too heavy to bear for much longer.

- Illeana isn’t very adverse in combat, although she can handle a long-sword enough to not chop her own foot off, everything else is alien to her. War and battle hasn’t been the fore-front of her priorities in life, but she feels everything boils down to being able to defend yourself and protect others – something she feels she cannot do.

- The girl has no time for politics. It causes trouble, creates lies and mis-trust and corrupts those who are blind to see it. Politicians only look after themselves at whatever cost to innocent people, and it makes Illeana’s blood boil thinking about it.

up-divider.png
PERSONAL ITEMS
Io Croft’s lightsaber
lleana carries her sisters yellow bladed lightsaber around as a reminder to find answers as to why and how she was killed.

IMG_6493-e1308935138649.jpg
up-divider.png
SHIP
’The Red Sparrow’
Sparrow.jpg
Features:
1x light repeating laser turret (under cockpit)
Deflector shield
Targeting computer
Medical bay
Droid compatibility
Communications hub
Cargo capacity approximately 60 tonnes to carry speeders(3 small or 1 medium)
Hyperdrive Class: 2 (back up 3)
Optimal Crew: 2-4 (pilot, co-pilot, 2x gunners)

up-divider.png

LANGUAGES

Basic – Speak and understand | Binary – Understand | Huttese - Understand

up-divider.png
BIOGRAPHY
Illeana Croft was born in the rolling hillside city of Sreina on Janara III, located in the Inner Rim. Her mother, Lady Aurora Croft, and father, Senator Rok Croft, were wealthy and respected on the planet. They were also supporters of the Galactic Republic and public speakers against tyranny, corruption and the Imperial regime.

Enjoying a carefree childhood with good education and a small circle of friends, Illeana made the most of the culture surrounding her city and never left Janara III in all her years as a young girl and teenager. Home educated by her mother and house-maids, she learnt everything from core academics to practical skills such as cooking, painting, gymnastics and mechanics.

Illeana grew up with her older sister, Io, who was 7 years older. Io introduced Illeana to the ways of the Force, a mystical energy power that binds all livings things together. Io took up a place with the New Jedi Order with the Galactic Republic, much to the pride of her parents and wide-eyed appreciation of Illeana who, while she had no desire to be one of the fabled Jedi Knights, was proud of her sister.

Working with her mother in the local school as a teaching assistant, Illeana found her heritage gave her little cause for worry. She was well liked, from a respected family and had plenty of knowledge to offer others. On the side, she learnt as much as she could about the history of the galaxy spanning the lore of Jedi and Sith wars, Republic and Imperial entanglement and the criminal, protective and neutral Factions out there.

But dark times were closing in on Janara III in the guise of the brutal shadow of the First Order, an Imperial power risen from the ashes of the Dark Side who were growing across the West of the galaxy. The war between the Galactic Alliance, taking over the mantle of the Republic following its dissolve, proved that the Force was as much a weapon for evil as it was a tool for good. Planet by planet, the First Order began to claim systems as they built their power. Janara III was next.

Io returned with a unit of Jedi Knights to help protect the planet and city of Sreina from the First Order Stormtroopers and murderous Knights Of Ren. The war had touched the planet days after Ielleans’s 21st birthday, and the Croft family were a target. It wasn’t long before the First Order swept across with their fleet and took hold of Janara III, bringing those supporters of the Jedi and the Republic to their knees. Lady and Senator Croft were arrested for treason and imprisoned. Io fell to the blade of a Ren Master.

Illeana stayed with her pupils in the school to protect them from the Stormtrooper oppression, and she saw first-hand the repercussions of the war. Her parents taken away as prisoners and her sister slain. As Stormtroopers and officers began the clean-up operation to control the planet, Illeana blended in with the confused and angry crowds and reclaimed her sister’s lightsaber hilt where she fell and then fled in her family ship, the ‘Red Sparrow’.

Forsaking everything and anyone she had become close to on Sreina, Illeana flew as fast as she could away from Janara III and East across Alliance space away from the talons of the First Order. She was a mess. She had no idea where her parents were or what their fate was, and she had lost her sister and her family home in the space of a day. Where did she go from here? What would she become?

Illeana turned her hand to smuggling, using the ‘Red Sparrow’ to funnel anything and everything across hyperspace for some easy money. Weapons, rare fabrics, foods, illegal data – whatever anyone needed to stand against oppression on either side. She had a good network of those who were sick of the war, sick of the Jedi and the Sith and everything they brought to the galaxy. Illeana could fly, think for herself and had enough money and support to take care of number one. She lived on the ‘Sparrow’, hopping from system to system.

Yet the pain of losing everything and everyone she held dear was still there, eating her up. No matter how much she prayed to be forgiven for fleeing and not fighting, or for answers to why the First Order took her home, Iellea knew the grief couldn’t be contained forever and it was only a matter of time before it bubbled over and she snapped at whomever was closest…

up-divider.png
ROLEPLAYS IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER

SMUGGLING DAYS
'Someone Else Not Me'
On a smuggling run to Azure, Illena crash lands on Tython, not knowing what, or who, awaits her...
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/126564-someone-else-not-me/

Illeana Croft said:
Plagued by guilt over the death of her sister. Illeana doesn’t know how to handle her grief, her guilt or her anger and has lost her sense of direction in life. Where does she go? Who does she turn to? What will she become? The weight is too heavy to bear for much longer.
Well hello there... perhaps I can help?

[member="Illeana Croft"]

Rai Seren

R
[member="Illeana Croft"]
I don't know the guilt, but I understand the anguish and others, as my mother abandoned me before running off to meet her demise. I am also a Je'daii as you are. We should meet.

[member="Illeana Croft"]

One of us, one of us.

Since Kyra is in the Je'daii, and needing to do a Trial which involves bringing someone to the Order (among other options of course), and they both have a history of smuggling, maybe I can offer her up to do your intro? If you would like

[member="Rai Seren"] I would love that as a start to the Je'daii - certainly. :)

[member="Asha Hex"] Deffo. Get Kyra on it. Give me your world and I will make my way there.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] I think that would be good for Illeana's backstory. I want to explore that a little so let's thread.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] That's something, if anything, I can't plan, plot or predict. I look forward to finding out if Amelia can help at all and where their paths will lead...it's half the fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom