Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I'll Worship Like a Dog at the Shrine of Your Lies

The door swung open to admit two very angry looking males. One was a Duro, the other human, but neither looked thrilled to be there. In the apartment were two more young human males. One was laying on the couch, and the other was sitting at a table finishing a meal. The human on the couch started to get up and the Duro spoke.

"Hey kids. How you boys doin?" The Duro shut the door behind him and held his hand out to the human on the couch. "Hey keep chillin. You know who we are?" We're associates of your business partner Marcellus Wallace, from the banking clan. You do remember your business partner, don't you?"

The two young human males sat quietly, as if they were not sure what to say. It didn't matter because the Duro kept talking. "Now let me take a wild guess here. You're Brad right?" He pointed to the kid sitting at the table. The kid took a nervous breath and nodded his head as the Duro spoke on. "I thought so. You remember your business partner Marcellus Wallace, don't ya Brad?"

"Yea I.. I remember." Brad looked to his friend for help, but the other kid seemed too nervous to speak.

"Looks like me an Vincent caught you boys at breakfast. Sorry about that. What ya haven?"

"Nerfbugers."

"Nerfburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast! What kind of nerfburgers?"

"Ah..ch..cheese burgers."

"No no no where did you get them? Dex's Dinner? Mos Eisley Cantina? Where?"

"Oh The Slutty Jawa Burger."

"Slutty Jawa! That's that Coruscanti style burger joint! I hear they got some tasty burgers! I aint never had one myself. How are they?"

"They... They are good."

"You mind if I try one of yours? This is yours here right?"

The Duro picked up the nerf burger and took a big bite, staring Brad right in the face as he did so. "Mmmm this is a tasty burger! Vincent you ever had Slutty Jawa Burger? Want a bite? They are real tasty." Vincent was in the kitchen and just waved the Duro off.

"Well if you like nerfburgers give them a try sometime. Me? I can't usually get them cuz my girlfriend is a vegetarian, which basically makes me a vegetarian. I do love the taste of a good burger mm. You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese on Naboo?"

"No."

"Tell em Vincent."

Vincent finally spoke for the first time since entering the apartment. He said with a smile as he was looking through cupboards. "Royal with cheese"

"A royal with cheese! You know why they call it that?"

"Uh, because of the metric system?"

"Check out the big brain on Brad! You're a smart motherfu****. That's right! The metric system."
He tossed the nerfburger back down on the table and pointed to Brad's drink.

"What's in this?"

"Uh rusty droid beer."

"You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?"

"Go right ahead."

The Duro grabbed the beverage and started sipping, staring at Brad for a long moment while he did so. "Ahhhh. That hit the spot." Suddenly he turned to the kid on the couch.

"You! Flock of Toydarians, you know why we're here?" The kid blankly shook his head, looking terrified. " Why don't you tell my man Vincent what you got the spice at."

Brad interrupted with "It's right over..."

The Duro looked back at Brad and screamed "I don't remember asking you a damn thing!" He then turned back to the kid on the couch. "You were saying?"

"It's in the cupboard... the one by your knees." There was some scuffing sounds as Vincent dug in the kitchen cupboards and pulled out a briefcase.

"We happy? Vincent? We happy?"

"Yea we happy."

"Look I'm sorry... I didn't get your name. I got yours..uh Vincent right? But I never got yours."

"My names Pid, and you aint talking your way out of this."

"I just want you to know, how sorry we are that things got so messed up with us and Mr. Wallace... we got into this with the best of intentions and.."

Suddenly the Duro pulled out a blaster and shot the floor, making Brad go silent. "Oh I'm sorry! Did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. You were saying something about best intentions? Whats the matter? Oh you were finished! Oh well allow me to retort! What does Marcellus Wallace look like?"

"... Wh... What?"

The Duro threw over the table and stepped right up to the kid. "What planet you from?"

"Wh... What?"

"What aint no planet I ever heard of! They speak basic in What?"

"Wh...what?"

"Basic motherfu**** do you speak it?!?!"

"Yes..."

"Then you know what I'm sayin! Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!"

"What... I..."

The Duro raised his blaster and pointed it right at Brads face. "SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU!"

"He... He's ... he's a Duro!"

"Go on!"

"He's bald..."

"DOES HE LOOK LIKE A queen?"

"Wh...what?!?"

The Duro shot the kid in the shoulder. There was a scream of pain but the Duro spoke over it. "DOES. HE. LOOK. LIKE. A . queen?"

"Nooooo!"

"THEN WHY YOU TRYING TO FU** HIM LIKE A queen? BRAD?"

"I .... didn't ... I didn't!!"

"YES YOU DID! YES YOU DID BRAD! And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fuc*** by anybody whose not Mrs. Wallace!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The holo recording went blank and turned off. Katarine frowned. Apparently this human Vincent and this angry Duro had been hired to get back some spice for Marcellus Wallace, but then they had skipped town with the spice. Now Marcellus Wallace was offering a hefty reward for anybody who could bring him back the spice, and these two double crossing scum. Kat wasn't much of a bounty hunter but she did need the creds. So she was off to Tatooine to try and find some leads. She entered the cantina to see the usual shady suspects. Someone in here had to know something about the Duro and Vincent.

Jihun Kim

Finley Dawson

F
The life of a Jedi was a usually a pretty rewarding one, with few complaints. Except, it really wasn't the place to be if you were looking to make some credits. The Moonshine and Starbreeze were expensive projects, ones that called for crateloads of moolah, so he took up side gigs here and there in between expeditions and missions. His normal go to was courier work, but high paying assignments were slim pickings in the Outer Rim. Nothing legitimate, anyway.

So Krost had suggested an alternative.

Bounty Hunting.

Finley initially scoffed at the idea, but the more he thought about it, the more he made sense. There was little difference between bounty hunting and normal investigative work, save the bad guy ended up in a penal colony instead of a cushy daycare that Jedi considered prison. You got paid for it too. Handsomely, depending on the mark.

Naturally, he went for one of the biggest marks there was on the holoboard. Apparently a pair of well known gunners were wanted by system governments all across the Arkanis sector. Homicide, assault, robbery, drug trafficking, etc - the list could wrap around his ships a few times.

After donning a light disguise that left him vaguely resembling a Mandalorian (for maximum intimidating effect) he hit up different spots in the sector, gradually building up a profile on the murderous pair as he followd up on some well known local criminal dens favored by their sort.

The latest leg of his investigation led him to the Blue Star Catina on Tatooine, following right behind a rather small brunette. He was already fairly tall to start, so in the masked bounty hunter getup he towered above her. There was something else about her the piqued his senses, he just couldn't put his finger on it at the time.

He soon waved off the curiosity and left her to her business, shifting his focus to scanning the establishment as he made his way to the counter.

K KAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom