Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ilium

Ilium

I
NAME: Ilium
FACTION: Commonwealth.
SPECIES: Shard
SEX: N/A, but I think of it Ilium as a Male
HEIGHT: .4 meters
WEIGHT: 20 pounds
EYES: none
HAIR: none
SKIN: green colored
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, look it up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: Good with Communications gear, is strong with the Force.
​Weaknesses: Can be easily destroyed by humans and erosion (since he's a crystalline Shard).
APPEARANCE:
Green Shard with light radiating from his body. Sometimes seen floating around but is normally 'sat' down thinking to himself.

BIOGRAPHY:
Started as all shards are, born on the planet Orax. Early on in life he found himself bored with only having thinking to do (Shards can't move unless the are moved by a foreign force or object). He was a victim of a mining operation that killed thousands of his fellow Shards. He was the sole survivor as he was loaded into a cargo ship boxed in with his dead family members. The workers went around and did there quality checks and found Ilium to be 'Insufficient.' They cast him out through a trash shoot and he aimlessly floated around in space before located the ship of Causstik Rahn. The ship was a 'safe haven' for war torn refugees and was a place of solitude away from life itself. He has now been sitting idle in a corner waiting for Rahn to make his grand appearance (apparently in that rp the refugees are going to be enslaved XD).

SHIP:
None, hitched a ride on the ship of [member="Causstik Rahn"]

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Will update shortly

Ilium

I
Updated bio, template by [member="Akio Diachi"]

"I may appear worthless but believe me, I'm a gem!"

Ilium
The Gemmed Jedi
FACTION: The Commonwealth
SPECIES: Shard
SEX: Male, Shards don't have a gender really (but I rp him as a male)
Orientation: Straight
HEIGHT: .4 Meters
WEIGHT: 20 lbs
EYES: none
HAIR: none
SKIN: green colored crystal
FORCE SENSITIVE:
Force Alignment:
Voice sample- Spirit of Valor from Dragon Age: Origins

gold%202.png

STATS (Per Pazio's Pathfinder scale)
Str 3
Dex 0
Con 10
Int 14
Wis 11
Cha 10
1-18 scale

Class (Pathfinder Scale)
Relational Ties:
Padawan(s):
1) none
Significant Other: none
Master: none
Children: none
Parents none
Nemsis: miners
gold%202.png

"Why am I in a box? Can't you see I'm not one of your
usual 'space rocks!' I'm a damn Shard!"

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+/+Strong with the Force, can manipulate people's minds
+/+Specialized in many different languages
+/+Astounding telekinetic abilities
+/-Can brace himself from oncoming objects by using the force
+/-Can translate most of his known languages within a short time frame
-/-Can't move be himself, needs to be either carried or have a host Iron Knight suit (which he doesn't like)
-/-Can't defend himself with a lightsaber in battle unless his levitates it with the Force.
-/-Incapable of talking to those that aren't Force sensitive, most of the time

"I'm green, which means I'm unique!"
APPEARANCE:
Face claim: think of nothing, and there you are!

Green Shard with light radiating from his body. Sometimes seen floating around but is normally 'sat' down thinking to himself. During thought he emulates a strong green light from his core, which can be used to blind enemies in combat.

"Hey, you, miners, leave us Shards alone!"

BIOGRAPHY:
Origins.
Started as all shards are, born on the planet Orax. Early on in life he found himself bored with only having thinking to do (Shards can't move unless the are moved by a foreign force or object). He was a victim of a mining operation that killed thousands of his fellow Shards. He was the sole survivor as he was loaded into a cargo ship boxed in with his dead family members. The workers went around and did there quality checks and found Ilium to be 'Insufficient.' They cast him out through a trash shoot and he aimlessly floated around in space before located the ship of Causstik Rahn. The ship was a 'safe haven' for war torn refugees and was a place of solitude away from life itself. He has sense joined The Commonwealth, hoping to bring glory back to the Shard race. The following acts will be placed based on major expansions or quests.
Act I.
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Act II.
ROLE-PLAYS:
(Divided by act)

Ilium

I
Skills:

[N/A] [Known] [Proficient] [Adept] [Skilled] [Master]

Force

Sense based
Meditate [Skilled] > Jedi Focus Discipline [N/A because he can't use a lightsaber with levitating it]
Sense Path [Known]
Force Vision [Known]

Alter based
-Force Barrier [Adept]
-Force Valor [Known]

Control based
Force Push [Known]
-Force Speed [N/A due to immobility]
-Force Heal [N/A due to not being formally trained]
-Balistikinesis [Master]

COMBAT
Jar'Kai [N/A]