Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ikuny Valytuva / "Trashmen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
MlcW1YS.png
Ikuny Valytuva
"Trashmen"
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Provide backstory to The Sith Empire and what occurs once the fighting is done.
  • ​Image Credit: Mike Franchina
  • Canon: N/A.
  • Links: Panatha Old Sub(x) New Sub(x) Canon(x)
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Ikuny Valytuva / Trashmen
  • Designation: Semi-sentient.
  • Homeworld: Created upon Panatha.
  • Language: None, they simply release vicious cries, though understand orders given in Sith language.
  • Average Lifespan: 20 Years.
  • Estimated Population: Rare
  • Description: The trashmen are tall, terrifying creatures which roam battlefields once the fighting has stopped, feeding on dead corpses. They can usually be seen with pieces of basic armour fused to their bodies. Their arms stretch down their body, elongated and claws with each finger sharp enough to put a hole in someone's head with enough force.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Type I, II, III
  • Average height of adults: 4.2m
  • Average length of adults: N/A
  • Skin color: Various tatters of remaining skin would be rotting and decayed.
  • Hair color: N/A
  • Distinctions: Most distinctively, they are creatures which appear to be dead. Their bodies are made up from a decaying corpse, and various pieces of metal strapped together to hold it in place. They stand at a staggering 4 meters tall. They also eat the dead. There are no genders in this species of sithspawn.
  • Races: N/A
  • Strengths:
+ Consuming. They are perfect for the job they are intended for, simply wandering and getting rid of all corspes left over from the fighting.

+ Terrifying. No matter what, these creatures will inflict fear into anyone.
  • Weaknesses:
- Weak. These creatures weren't designed for fighting and can be taken down easily. They have little to no resistance other than the tattered pieces of metal holding them together.

- Slow. They will take their time, wandering idly for a body to consume. Even in chase they will remain at a slow pace due to their restrictions.

CULTURE
  • Diet: They consume the dead, removing their corpses from the battlefield.
  • Communication: None, they can only cry. Though they can be programmed various tasks by speaking in Sith language.
  • Technology level: N/A
  • Religion/Beliefs: N/A
  • General behavior: They were created for one purpose, and that is to clean up the mess left behind after war. Wandering the battlefield afterwards, they tear armour from corpses and consume the flesh and bone before collecting the armour and weapons for the Empire. They will kill any beings alive within the aftermath by poking their elongated claws through them. They do not need sleep, and once the battlefield is clear they will load back up into their ship and are ready to be transported back to Bastion.
All allies who were killed are not consumed and instead collected, they are to be sent elsewhere. Though enemy armour is collected, weapons are sent to be destroyed though still collected by these creatures.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

As the Sith continued their assault upon the galaxy they found a common problem after each battle, they would be left with a planet filled with corpses from enemies they had slain. Venthis had recently returned from his excursion in the unknown regions and fancied a challenge. He set upon creating a sithspawn to prevent this problem from occuring again.

Upon his laboratory on Panatha, he would spend various days testing and manipulating these twisted creatures into creation. He would bring dead bodies to his labratory each day to test how they reacted and so forth. Eventually being able to program their minds with Sith language.

Then it was the first real test, Venthis had filled a field full of dead bodies dressed in The Sith Empire insignia and Silver Jedi insignia, the test ran perfectly and the trashmen were approved for use.

[member="Venthis Zambrano"]

I love these trash collectors! Very cool. One two things:

Homeworld: Created upon Panatha.
Please link to the Panath entry on the Wookie.

Their bodies are made up from a decaying corpse,
I'm a little unclear about his description. Do you mean their bodies are made of the corpses they eat, or do they have a corpse-like appearance? If it's the former, do they slowly come apart if they don't consume corpses for long enough of a time?

Edited the links to Panatha.

Though, the big hunks of the undead are made from a dead body. They don't require to consume the dead bodies, its just what they're 'programmed' to do, almost like machines. Though, it's more a sub-concious order, that is imprinted into their heads.

Hope this clears that up, let me know if you'd like me to make that clear in the actual sub or whether it's fine as it is.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Venthis Zambrano said:
Their bodies are made up from a decaying corpse, and various pieces of metal strapped together to hold it in place.
I think this part details the clarification you're after. They are made from dead corpses.

They are practically the undead, though controlled very specifically and only eat the- not undead... if that makes sense. :lol:

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

[member="Venthis Zambrano"] Thank you, but then I go back to the first question - are their bodies made of the corpses their eat, or are corpses used to make their bodies? Hope this clarifies what it is I'm having trouble understanding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom