Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If your RP was a video game...

I have never thought about this before, and I'm afraid I'm not a big enough gamer to peg all of my characters lol

I love all the Stellaris representation though!

Would anyone like to try and place my characters into games? :)
  • Darth Voracitos
  • Triam/Cassus Akovin

For some of my characters...

Maple Harte: F.E.A.R. (The type of Combat, but with Stormtroopers instead of Replica Soldiers) + Kotor 2 (For Leveling) + Metro (Scarce Resources, leading to carefully thinking about upgrades, supernatural/psychological horror) + Bioshock (Multiple weapons and powers for use at any time)

Nine Lives: Think Vampire: The Masquerade, with Lightsabers (Story branching and leveling while managing your clan of space vampires, With her daughters as DLC) + Force Unleashed (Combat) + Thief The Dark Project (Stealth Segments

The Amalgam: The Darkness (Violent, Gory Combat and gunplay) + Dark Souls (Difficulty of Boss Enemies), + Legacy of Kain (Playing as an evil character engaging in dark sorcery)

Syd Celsius: God of War 2 (Combat and Bosses), + Dark Souls (Difficulty of bosses) Castlevania (Secrets and Upgrades)

Laertia Io: Dishonored (Combat), + Metro (Scarcity of Resources), + Far Cry 2 (With her seizures in the place of The Malaria)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom