Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public If your characters were aliens-

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
And color-swapped humans don't count. Sorry, Zeltrons, you know I love you.

Yes, this all came to mind because I retconned my smuggler into an Ithorian, kept everything else the same, and am living my best life.

I'll start: if Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill was an alien, I'm kind of thinking Wookiee. Maybe an Anx or even a Gand. For Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin ...hmm. Barabel comes to mind.

I can see Bothan for sure. Caamasi is a good choice, especially due to that trunk. They're defiantly ugly and I love that.

Ylenic It'kla was one of the inspirations for a previous iteration of Cotan, that carried over a bit into this one. I'm a fan of a group of furry lemur-people with anteater snouts that are devoted to high culture, justice, peace, and exploration, but then having that one member that's in a group that means they have to veer towards the militant sometimes, and gladly does it if it means it'll protect others and keep them from having to suffer making such decisions themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom