Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iExist (Invite only)

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
-On board Karsh's ship-

The dark Jedi Karsh Lithern has always had an obsession with creating things. But this project was one of a monumental scale. He would need to employ many assets to complete this project. Karsh hoped do accomplish a list of things:
  • Create an AI
  • Make it reproducible
  • Make money
This seemed relatively simple in contrast. But there was a great deal of work ahead of him. Sitting aboard his ship, Karsh starts to contact the necessary people.

To: @[member=Talon Vosra]
Subject: Project: iExist

I have been doing research, and I am about to embark on a project of great magnitude. I offer to you a chance to take part in the creation of a revolutionary artificial intelligence system (AIS) that would be made available for reproduction and will have uses on a commercial level. This project will not only give those who participate in it large sums of money, but will help to expand your knowledge of technology and engineering.

The AIS will be created for larger ships of about cruiser class or above, depending on the size and modularity of the ship. But it is not confined to use on ships, it can also be used on planets and anything else that has the space required to hold its hardware. The system will have the ability of customization options upon its creation such as the gender of voice and its general way of processing thought. The system will include hardware components to prevent certain actions such as mutiny.

Attached will be a rough sketch of the pace required for the computer, which will take 30 meters by 20 meters.

Please give me your thoughts.

Karsh

j9bqLnu5ebKzu.jpg

For that man, he wanted a business partner. As much as Karsh believed in his own abilities, he wanted to be sure.

To: @Helmut Todsternhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/1891-helmut-todstern/
Subject: Project iExist

I am starting a project to make a very powerful system. With some research I have discovered your droid factory, and I would like to employ your factory to help produce a new technology type for an artificial intelligence system. With your cooperation, I believe we can reach huge profits of creating an AI that isn't made just once, but rather, an AI made for many ships, space stations and planets.

The AIS will be created for larger ships of about cruiser class or above, depending on the size and modularity of the ship. But it is not confined to use on ships, it can also be used on planets and anything else that has the space required to hold its hardware. The system will have the ability of customization options upon its creation such as the gender of voice and its general way of processing thought. The system will include hardware components to prevent certain actions such as mutiny.

Attached will be a rough sketch of the pace required for the computer, which will take 30 meters by 20 meters.

Karsh

j9bqLnu5ebKzu.jpg

The reason Karsh contacted Helmut was purely for the ability to have a way to reproduce the reproducible AI. Otherwise, the project would be pointless.

To: @[member=MAI]
Subject: Your assistance

I am looking at creating an AI system that has programming that can be reproduced easily, I have sent out questions for facilities to process the hardware, and now I am needing a base for the AI. I can give you whatever repayment one such as yourself would require. I understand that you have worked for those in the Hutt Cartels and other people who have had their needs for your help. I call upon you again, if you are willing to take part in another AI creation.

Karsh

j9bqLnu5ebKzu.jpg

Finally, MAI. She would help in the actual programming and the entire basis of the AI. Ultimately, though Karsh was Sith, he hoped for the best outcome for all those involved. Especially MAI, who as an AI must see things differently than the greed filled galaxy. With his messages sent. Karsh sat and reflected. His astromech droid was near him, as usual. "R9, what do you think of all this?" he asks, knowing R9 as a curious droid had read the outgoing transmissions. It responded with a series of beeps and whirs. "Yeah...I don't know either."

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
Upon receiving his message, I was hesitant to work with @Karsh Lithern on the basis I had not met him before and therefore did not know him. Circe Savan and Jak Sandrow were a different case in that I had trusted them with my secret, that I was an A.I. inside of a droid body. But now word had spread enough that this unknown had requested me to create yet another A.I. for him. Twice I had created A.I.s, the first much harder to accept then the last, as they were the equivalent of children to me. Now it was time to do so again, but for a much grander scale given what was requested. I am not sure if it was out of want for the challenge, as some organics tended to react when dealing with something that seemed too great for them, or more out of fear if I refused, but I accepted his offer.

When I had arrived, meeting Karsh face-to-face, I scanned and would see the odd energy field around him as it was present on all force sensitive organics. I gave small bow and said "Karash Lithern, if I am correct. I am MAI and I have come at your request to create the A.I. you require."

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
Meeting MAI was interesting experience; formal words and procedures. Karsh was never rude, but he decided that he should have slightly more formality with this particular individual. Luckily due to certain implants, his telepathic speech patterns can be sent to droids. "Thank you for coming. I will be frank with you, this is partly for money, and partly to make a special version of an AI that can be held as one of the biggest steps in science, in reference to artificial intelligence systems." Wait momentarily while the other two people arrive.

@[member="MAI"] @[member=Helmut Todstern] @[member=Talon Vosra]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom