Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idle Breakroom Chatter

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Alrighty then, hey there collective guys and gals, I'm Aerin, I own a small hobby shop at the moment. I may not want to advance any more than I have, but I'm here to appease a little bird *cough* fairy*cough* and her sister (same writer), cheers guys.

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
[member="Aerin Kath"]
welcome to the faction. hope to help you out and get our hands on some decent restricted tech/ materials.
i wa more thinking on helping you out tech ect wise sorry if you thought i was pushing you. you could tell me to push off.
personally i just wanted to rp with you on some dev's.

[member="Aerin Kath"] [member="Lyth Meran"]

ayyyyyyy guyssss , how u duin?

Just wanted to drop this here #TagsOutForHarambe .

Also if you ever want a house or castle contact me.

*starts giving out cards like crazy*
giphy.gif

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
[member="Lyth Meran"] - look Pinky, I've no problem with the Dev threading, as I need more experience with that, just give a shout in a thread where you think I'll fit in and I'll try in fit my peg in a spot that needs filling. I'm shy though, so gimme some time x3

@Enduri Jaii - You my friend need some npc's to build for, as housing is what most PCs *don't* need on this site, you are a great guy though for thinking of it. You probably won't need to submit generic civilians to the Codex, so good luck! (by the way, gj handling the jedi trial man, Undin should be happy for the moment with just house arrest, and hey man, give them evidence ICly and OOCly so they take it *easier* on you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom