Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'd like to meet some Sith(Open)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
I'll try not to be an insufferable idiot and make you all hate me before you see what this thread is about.

Anyway, back when I was writing before we had a bit of a fiasco figuring out what Sith faction was the headliner. As far as I recall there were a few of us trying to work out some kind of collaborated Sith faction which didn't pan out because we couldn't come to an agreement on a few things. I remember that there was the One Sith and then another faction who's name I can't recall.

I'm entertaining the possibility of actually joining and cooperating with a Sith faction these days, but I don't know much about the Sith on Chaos so if any of you want to do some writing here or update me on a few things in this thread based on Sith factions and the commonplace around here for the Sith then it would be greatly appreciated.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
I want to know about the general idea of what a Sith is to this community and yes I would like to learn a little bit more about the Sith factions around here. Like I said I might be interested in joining one if someone would like to add me to the roster, but I've always been a solo flyer so I'm trying to gather as much information as I can before I make a decision. ^_^

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Of course, why wouldn't they? Any Dark Sider is going to appeal to me because they, in some way, utilize the dark side of the force. Like I said, Christian's been a rogue Sith for a long time so he's interested in gathering all the information that he can.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Christian Slade"]

Alex is about as Lightsided as she can get, only fights for the sith to protect two people, and for the chance to gain knowledge on the darkside but not really use it.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
That's interesting. So a character that stomachs the dark side of the force for the sake of another. Very interesting. I thought that the dark side of the force was supposed to be almost sickening to a light sider.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Christian Slade"]

I didn't say it wasn't, shes putting up with it two (Ironically) Protect a friend and her love, who the latter of the two joined the Sith so she did two. She just didn't fall like he did.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
That's a very interesting bit of story there, actually. Someone who loves their significant other so much that they are willing to bear the burden of the dark side in order to be with them. Painful, I would assume or at least to a degree, and dangerous.

c308d88f9e24a0e87e70925ad19c39c2cae411a95aa5312b9f0e3c671739ccfe.jpg

So the main Sith faction is the One Sith, I'm not sure if there are any other active Sith only factions. There is a Dark jedi faction or two, many neutral ones, I think the Imperial Remnant has Sith, but I'm not sure. (And they're more NFU focused, I think, but I could be wrong.)

The One Sith has a lot of active members, and are currenlty in a large war with the Republic, which makes a lot of interesting threads as well as the faction-wide threads I sometimes see for them, they're probably your best bet. :D

Sorry I don't have more information, my only SIth character has never met a Sith except for his master, so he hasn't (therefore I haven't) interacted with the interworkings of the One Sith much. :p

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Hmmmmmmmm... That's a lot to think about. I wonder what the actual faction make up is like. Do they have a dlots or do they even bother with all that jazz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom